Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
mehhh,i thought it was a good game,but mehh,the animation bout the lie........it's like all from AI but into scences the charactors was ugly as f

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I'm curious, how does the story go? Does the protagonist date someone, and can he cheat on her with the.other girls, dialogue and all saying he's cheating, or is it just regular harem?

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hi I have a new problem, all of the characters have no more points, especially Meggie, who I should bring to 80. For me, it has been at 74 for several days of play

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Probably quite a nice game if you manage to get into it. I just couldnt, the splash screen fades between scenes/locations started to drive me a bit impatient and slow up the game. Also cannot speed up the chat text either.

Oct 2, 2023
Wait, there is a girl in the gym? The last time I saw it was full of men. Also, there's no interactive button besides the one to buy monthly membership and training.
Yeah the girl is in the gym to the right with a question mark over her head, not sure if its a certain time of day? she works in her clinic at certain times and is in the park at others (that could be once you unlock her though), maybe try earn some more money if the option to buy the membership isn't there? or do you already own it ?

birbdechi

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah the girl is in the gym to the right with a question mark over her head, not sure if its a certain time of day? she works in her clinic at certain times and is in the park at others (that could be once you unlock her though), maybe try earn some more money if the option to buy the membership isn't there? or do you already own it ?
Yeah, just found it. It has to be extremely early, like right after you wake up you have to visit the gym to meet her.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I wish I can speedhack but I never get it to work with unity game.
Game is a bit too slow for me so if anyone know a way to speed it up. let me know.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes