mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
I'm certain that this is YooGame, they have separated into a new company and developed J8 Mahjong and this game. The easiest explanation is that they haven't updated anything for a long time.

Reactions: kapten_ajazz

Matthew Hull

Jun 27, 2018
So I found there is a bug after helping maggie, the map goes to the second floor and my character vanishes so...not sure how to fix that.

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
Sometimes my character buggs off screen, solution to me, esc > main menu continue if continues, esc load save 1, esc > main menu> continue

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
So now we're still at 100%, but how do you get the last picture here?
During one event you have to log into Genevieve's computer at home.
Aside from the diary and emails there is also the recycle bin shown on the desktop.
That recycle bin contains a selfie of her which is the last missing photo.

You can still log into the computer after the event and look for it.
But it will not be added to the gallery.
I am not sure if it is added to the gallery even if you look into it during that character event.

The easiest way to unlock it is to use Notepad to edit the save file.
For this you should first make a copy and save it elsewhere in case you mess up the editing.

Start from the back of the long line to text because the gallery data is at the very end.
Then use the arrows to go move from the end of the line to the left until you find:
\"m_PhotoDic\":{\"Prop_24\":1,\"Prop_26\":1,\"Prop_25\":1,\"Prop_27\":1,\":1,\"Prop_123\":1,\"Prop_124\":1,\"Prop_125\":1,\"Prop_126\":1,\"Prop_127\":1}},

Between -> \"Prop_27\":1,\":1,\"Prop_123\":1, <- you need to add -> \"Prop_28\":1,\":1, <-.
Like this:
\"Prop_27\":1,\":1,\"Prop_28\":1,\":1,\"Prop_123\":1,

Then save the file with the change.
Now start the game and you should have the missing picture/photo in your gallery.

-> Edited a mistake in the savefile line. Sorry for the mistype.

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
hte menu bug, i can't click in anything, no option no start a game, i click i have the sound but nothing happen

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes