Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017
I couldn't configure it, brother :/ do you have any video in ytb to help?
You can go to youtube and search for "winlator setup" there are many videos. Basically just leave it as default and you can play well, but you need a phone with a bit stronger hardware. Snapdragon 845 and above will be fine.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Daily Lives of My Countryside is rpg maker mv games, almost all games using rpg maker mv can be played on android by apk build or via joyplay. And this game is made with unity, you can play it smoothly with Winlator on android i tested it.
Problem is, I'm using an old phone running Android 9 that I'm trying to get to run it on. Reading that Winlator can run on Android 9 but the documentation to do so is few and far between. That's why I was originally requesting if anyone knew if there was an APK for it available.

Unity is the most common engine used for mobile games and many of the same ones have had APK's made for them. This one just hasn't yet, most likely due to being a niche game.

Milf Son

Apr 30, 2017
Problem is, I'm using an old phone running Android 9 that I'm trying to get to run it on. Reading that Winlator can run on Android 9 but the documentation to do so is few and far between. That's why I was originally requesting if anyone knew if there was an APK for it available.

Unity is the most common engine used for mobile games and many of the same ones have had APK's made for them. This one just hasn't yet, most likely due to being a niche game.
Yes! Any unity 2d game can be built for android but the devs want to make it or not, if they don't want then the only way is to play on Winlator :v But if your phone doesn't meet the requirements then you can't play it.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes