Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I keep crashing after starting a new game. Just blank screen, enter/spacebar do nothing, right click brings up the radial menu if the game doesn't crash before you rt-click. Using win10 here, should that help

Edited to show solved. It was my av software, not liking the access to the png.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
okay this game is impossible without a better ing manual currently atleast and more info like how to get morale up easiest way.. i got a food replicator.. i had another solar panel done, i had found some extra food... i had cleaniness above 80%.. idk what to do to regain morale seriously?..

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
okay this game is impossible without a better ing manual currently atleast and more info like how to get morale up easiest way.. i got a food replicator.. i had another solar panel done, i had found some extra food... i had cleaniness above 80%.. idk what to do to regain morale seriously?..
The more water and food you have the higher you can relax the rules and the higher the moral. Also don't know what your work schedule is but make sure to give some free time (yellow).

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You need to keep the shelter above 80% clean and all your shelter characters above 80% happiness that includes the main character.
You have a lot of water, energy, and food on the first days, you can increase the amount of food and water in the rules to get a lot of morale.
don't forget to decrease the amount in the next days to don't get without food/water. Replicator need carbon to make food and in a few days you carbon stock will deplete, the best option of food is the greenhouse, is the best build in the shelter to prioritize upgrades.
the girls are very united if you don't have enough food/water for everyone, nobody will eat/bath and it decreases a lot of morale, decreased the amount give in the rules to this don't happen and upgrade the greenhouse and water pump/water purifier.

Here is a complete walkthrough for what to do in the first week:
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-13-1-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-2663219

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
okay mary not working isn working also i am passively loosing morale even though food, water ect isn a problem o even have them more than 4h working a day wtf IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?.................................

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
okay mary not working isn working also i am passively loosing morale even though food, water ect isn a problem o even have them more than 4h working a day wtf IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?.................................
let me check your summary. take a screen shot and post here.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You have a lot of food, increase the amount of food that you give them in the rules menu.
you have some survivors sad, keep their happiness above 80%
Your shelter is dirt, put someone to clean it, keep it above 80%

Your morale is below zero, which means a game over, you can open the Database.xml in /Save to cheat

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes