SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
someone can tell me what to do? im at the day 3, unlock all the doors i possible can and now i dont know what to do, i try everything xd

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Check help file.

You need to keep the shelter clean, assign MC or/and Ai to clean the shelter.
You need to keep they happy above 80%, Mc need to rest too.
You have a lot of food and clean water in the first days, increase the amount of food and water to get more morale.

Now in this version, 50% of the water used in the bath turns into dirty water, which makes the game easier.
Now in this version, maintain the shelter clean is more important, if you keep it clean you get double more morale, but if it is very dirty you lose a lot more moral than before.
well finally happend, on day 30+ now and morale way over hundred lol
so thank you and not using the harem side of things, heck not even using the sex side of things, just playing it as a regular managemet game :)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I believe I have found two bugs. Maybe not. The access cards are not where they are supposed to be, nor are they to be found. And the one card is actually mislabeled when you find it. The Bio Access Card is not where it says in the hints. There is, however, scrap iron there.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
can be a
Null Reference Exception
when this happen again try to press 1 to 5.
ok i tested when i lost RMB and always lost when i put time airplane and then use RMB and open relationship (my char have +30% (not minus) relationship) then time is 23 and go to bed, tomorrow RMB not work

p.s.
keys 1 to 5 not work

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How can we pass time inside the house? If MC don want to sleep, what to do?

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Gave the game a second go around only to figure out how to manufacture, research and build the sh!t. Kept morale at 80ish% throughout and made it to Day 16 I think it was only to get the same ending. Gonna lay off this game for awhile before I throw my laptop at the wall. Also I figured out that if the 1-5 buttons stop working in game you have to save, go to the main menu and reload the save for it to start working again. I also can't seem to close any of the 1-5 screens once I press it. Don't know if I'm a dumbass or if I missed something. I'm definitely going to need a drink after that last one.

Reactions: Denizen

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
ok i tested when i lost RMB and always lost when i put time airplane and then use RMB and open relationship (my char have +30% (not minus) relationship) then time is 23 and go to bed, tomorrow RMB not work

p.s.
keys 1 to 5 not work

Was starting to figure things out but for some reason keys 1 to 5 stopped working around day 5-ish(?)
Ok, i will play for some time here and fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Came for pron, played for no reason other than farming upgrades or whatever. 10\10

By the way, could dear author add some ambient music in the bunker like on the map?

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How can we pass time inside the house? If MC don want to sleep, what to do?
you can only pass time in the map view, but mc just leave shelter if you click in squad button and the blue star is outside.

Mc can craft, research, build,clean and need to rest to get more happy like any survivor in you shelter.

Came for pron, played for no reason other than farming upgrades or whatever. 10\10

By the way, could dear autor add some ambient music in the bunker like on the map?
Yeah, i will add more random ambient music in map and shelter and add the songs to the game credits.

I believe I have found two bugs. Maybe not. The access cards are not where they are supposed to be, nor are they to be found. And the one card is actually mislabeled when you find it. The Bio Access Card is not where it says in the hints. There is, however, scrap iron there.
hints says:
"To get access to bio lab you need the card, it's in a special box, in the jack chamber, this box needs a key that's in the kitchen.(There are many fuses and copper cables in the drawers)."

Every door of the shelter has a special box, close to the 2 fuses with a name "ZIP" on it.

Key Special Chamber = Door of intrance of the chambers of the survivors
Key Special Chamber 01 = Main character chamber.
Key Special Chamber 02 = Michelle chamber.
Key Special Chamber 03 = Ai chamber.
Key Special Chamber 04 = Mary chamber.
Key Special Chamber 05 = Samantha chamber.
Key Special Chamber 06 = Jennifer chamber.

but maybe i have put a wrong key name in some of the boxes that have consumed you key, if you don't have the key anymore and don't have the card, it's a bug and can't finish the intro quest.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ok! The UI not showing when pressing RMB only occur in the stand alone(i always do the tests inside the engine).
I could see this bug one time and the UI have not show and unity3d don't throw any error...
I made some changes and maybe the problem it's fixed now, if someone can find the steps to this bug to happen let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pirek

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
you can only pass time in the map view, but mc just leave shelter if you click in squad button and the blue star is outside.

Mc can craft, research, build,clean and need to rest to get more happy like any survivor in you shelter.
Tankyou for your answer but dont you think is better if you give to us the possibility to pass time inside the shelter?
It's really hard to calculate the exacly trip time if i wanna be for example home at x time.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Tankyou for your answer but dont you think is better if you give to us the possibility to pass time inside the shelter?
It's really hard to calculate the exacly trip time if i wanna be for example home at x time.
You can fast-forward time without leave your squad of the shelter.

I can set a button to pass the time, but later you can have 4 squads traveling on the map and squads can't move if you are not in the map scene. because all the scripts are in the map scene.
Mc can do the same work as the girls, when you are in the map scene and the squad is inside the shelter, he will do what you tell him to do on the work schedule, he will be cleaning, researching or bathing, you can't control the mc right now he is working.
The bad part is when you want to see an event with the girls and you have to keep tweaking the work schedule to activate an event. but i can put a keybinding to go straight to the map view / inside shelter.

Reactions: Vivian_C_Jr.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
my best rules for beginers give 15 morale evryday (if u have all build) :
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
when u want more research or build change pink, blue, green what u need

p.s.1
i tested new system and RMB work now ok, thx

p.s.2
1) i need back button on research, build, craft to less click RMB and enter again and again whet i need product/research
2) need better font as u see 1 is like J

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes