Jan 23, 2018
v 0.26

New content:
-A small progress in the quest The Survivors.
-1 more action in the bedroom with Samantha Futa.
-1 more action in the bedroom with Ai Futa.
-2 new action options with Ai in the bedroom.
-A small progress in the Gnome serum quest.

Minor changes:
-Fixed, Mc's role to Sarah was showing Sarah's role to Mc.
-Fixed, Giving roles during the scenes and in the wood shelf UI, are correctly saving, and overwriting correctly when saving in a different save file.
-Small changes in the UI.
and download link? :D

pussyhorror

Jun 17, 2020
There is little I could actually play in this first version, because I ended up stuck on the station(?) map, when the MC wanted to go grab a bite to eat at the kitchen. Encountered lots of same-looking doors that wouldn't budge and a section he wouldn't enter due to low lights, but was unable to get to any place where I could continue to do something productive.

My impressions up to that point: The game is very bare-bones right now and the puzzle nature of finding clickable spots in the scenery, looting them for technical parts like fuses or copper cables and then adding those to spots where they are needed is confusing and not necessarily intuitive. A little more instruction and feedback from either the MC or perhaps some narration given by the AI we briefly "hear" during the prologue would go a long way. The game also needs some sort of user interface that keeps track of collected parts.

The dialogue wasn't something to write home about. It was pretty simple, hardly realistic and the frequent lack of correct use of upper and lower case was grating. There are some 4th wall jokes in there that I personally dislike, because they work against my sense of immersion.

Not that there currently is much to immerse into: We got a man waking up from some unknown procedure in an energy chamber. The fact that he keeps referring to his surroundings as 'Sci-Fi' seems to suggest that he is from our contemporary times, as does a reference to Netflix. Despite him calling the station(?) around him 'Sci-Fi', he seems to have no problem looting tech parts from the various bits of machinery around him and then using those to bypass locked doors.

There are the seeds for an interesting game, but especially story wise this needs a lot more to really grab one's attention. Based on what little I have seen I'd suggest less humor and a little more believable reactions, unless Comedy is what the creators want to go for. Also the puzzle solving part needs some interface and a better responsibility from the game.

pussyhorror

Jun 17, 2020
need to take bath in floor B ..but the toilet is in floor A so how is that possible to take bath.. So please fix my issue

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
ehh how do get sex option available for Ai? i already max it but still she say fvck no am i must do something first? btw i like concept of game great

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
ehh how do get sex option available for Ai? i already max it but still she say fvck no am i must do something first? btw i like concept of game great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need to take bath in floor B ..but the toilet is in floor A so how is that possible to take bath.. So please fix my issue
The resting floor is Floor B, the toilet is on Floor B.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I cannot find the key in the kitchen??
To have access to the Bio Lab, you need a Bio Lab access card. This card is inside a box named "ZIP", at the door of the MC's chamber. Not the door of the entrance of Chambers, but the door of the Chamber 01. But to open this box you need a key, that is inside one of the drawers of the kitchen.

If you start a new game using the same name as an old save, it will not delete correctly your files from the old save, so if you have already taken the key in the kitchen in the old save the drawer in the kitchen that contains the key will be empty.

• Love
Reactions: Punto

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hold Z Button to turn supervision on and see all buttons.
or just click on all the drawers. It has a lot of cables and fuses for the doors beside the key.

If you start a new game using the same name as an old save, it will not delete correctly your files from the old save, so if you have already taken the key in the kitchen in the old save the drawer in the kitchen that contains the key will be empty.
If the drawers are all empty, and you can't click on them, and this is the first time you enter the kitchen, it was because of this.

Dragnos Dark

May 8, 2017
am i just to dumb for this it say's (in the quest thing) that "there is a key in the kitchen" everthing in there is lotted the only thing not lootend in there is stuff that needs the "kichen key 01 to 05" there is nothing els in there looked around and cant fine anything els to do so am i just a dum dum right now? ^^

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
am i just to dumb for this it say's (in the quest thing) that "there is a key in the kitchen" everthing in there is lotted the only thing not lootend in there is stuff that needs the "kichen key 01 to 05" there is nothing els in there looked around and cant fine anything els to do so am i just a dum dum right now? ^^
The hint says: that there is a key in the kitchen.
The key has a name, all the keys in the shelter have a name.
The name of the key says what it opens.
The key name is: Special box chamber 01.
The shelter has 6 chambers if you click on the chamber door on floor A.
All doors have a special box, with the name "Zip" written on the side of the 2 places to put the fuse.
Inside the Special box of the chamber 01, contain the Access card to the Bio Lab.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mike8350 and Potoum

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Save v 0.47.1 99%

Instructions
1. extract the SavXXX file.
2. Create a folder with the name Save within the World After War_Data/ , if the folder does not already exist.
or just open the game and go to main menu that the game will create the file.
3. Copy the SavXXX file into the World After War_Data/Save.
4. Fin

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Game look interesting... I need to read the hints provided on how to play(hope I figure it out by myself)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well. Already stuck! Says go to kitchen to find a keycard for bio lab(ITS NOT THERE)
I press 'Z' in kitchen, click on everything, not there!
I already click on everything before when i was ask to open a door i collected every fuse/copper wire i could
Only a couple cabinet i can't open require key kitchen 01-05. What is happening?
It's like i picked up the card before i was ask and now it disappear from my inventory or something? :(

EDIT: ok found it! key for bio lab. Read the previous 2-3 post before from CrazyForgeStudio ...
Went into my chamber where i woke up from and found it in the compartment beside door/fuse. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
Okay as nice as I can say it, I'm not even stuck, shit just isn't happening. I read the walkthough line by line but I am not getting that stupid ass key or card you get In the kitchen WTF!!! I get told I have a key but I still cant open any of the drawers and the Inventory says I have nothing but I did talk to AI and she gave be the macguffin (Based on the walkthrough) WHAT IS BROKEN? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? WHAT DID THE WT LEAVE OUT?

Reactions: Jhotayex

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Notice a bug(kinda) when u save and u are on the outside shelter map. If u use the scroll bar to scroll through your save. The under map is scrolling as well. I didn't even know you could scroll the map.(First time i reload thinking it was a graphic bug, cause i was seeing nothing but blackness/ocean)
Not sure if you could make it so the map doesn't scroll when u try to save?(maybe add a button on top screen menu to scroll? or a click that enable/disable scrolling map)
Kinda related. If you enter #numbers in your savefile, it open menu in the background(1-2-3-4-5)
Once you press Escape & click save game(this stuff should be temporarily disable...if possible)

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
am i the only one that keeps losing the right click menu? Also is there any way to disable the auto save? it really is making the game rather unplayable for me.
What i do is save twice(different name) that way i can keep the save where i want it to be. I agree it's annoying. :(
Yup losing the right-click wheel menu as well. Must have close/restart the game 7-8 time now(and i'm on day 4)
Okay as nice as I can say it, I'm not even stuck, shit just isn't happening. I read the walkthough line by line but I am not getting that stupid ass key or card you get In the kitchen WTF!!! I get told I have a key but I still cant open any of the drawers and the Inventory says I have nothing but I did talk to AI and she gave be the macguffin (Based on the walkthrough) WHAT IS BROKEN? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? WHAT DID THE WT LEAVE OUT?
Read 2-3-4 before your post in the thread. The answer is there... Had the same problem. I suspect 80-90% of players experience the same problem. It's not obvious because of Ai misdirection.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes