Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Hi here is some info that should help you.
There is a walkthough that will help you on events and other things like that, so there is no need to tell you about those thing. First I would not start on day 3, start at the beginning. On day 2 you will be able to go out side to get materials. You as the MC are in charge of gathering materials, setting the work, what each girl does, when they take a break, cleaning. The summary is very important to look at and know what it is saying. On day 2 it tells you that you have 32 food and the next day you will have 28, going down 2 for each person per day and no food being made. So it will not take long before you are out of food. First thing you need to do is take care of your food supply for a little time but remember that every 7 days a new girl wakes up. Get the material to make a replicator which will give you you 8 food a day. Remember each thing you add will use other things like water power and this uses carbon. To know more about things, on the map to the right of the star you will see a ? mark, kick on it and it will tell you about a lot of things you need to know. Lets look at the summary again, there are 4 things you see food, water, power and morale. it tells you how much you have, how much you can store, how much you will have the next day. remember as each girl wakes, some of these things will be use more, also new thing made will use up thing. You have to thing a head and make what you will need, what is most important. Also remember that as you make thing for making food, water power you will run out of storage, so you have to increase it too. On morale, do not increase food or water to get it up, just make sure the place is clean, above 80 and keep happiness up above 80. If you keep these 2 things up, you will not have any problem with morale, it will go up a little each day. There are 13 hours to set for working, each person needs to rest 3 maybe 4 hours, you can find the happiness by kicking on the happy face. How clean the place is found by going to the map, kick on the dome, to the right of the star. How clean the place is will go down more as more girls wake up, so you will have to adjust who and how much time will need to be spent on cleaning.

At first you are on foot, so you can not go far, when you get a change, make a bike, you will need it to get gas for the suv you will make, then you can go farther and get more materials. Later you can build a helicopters and will be able to go faster, taking less time. With each up grade it takes more material and longer to make and more data for research. You will need to get more data, the best place to get it will be at the icon that is a stack of books. This should help you to get going, remember there is a lot to learn but you should learn what to do and this should help you to not have a game over before you learn what you need to know. I can tell you this, it gets easier, i am on day 135, have morales over 2000, over 2000 gas and 3 helicopters, but when you get up this high it takes a lot of work hours on crafting, research and building on each thing.
thank you, thank you very much, actually I was quite lost with this game, after your help I have taken the course and even now I enjoy it more, greetings

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

New content:
-New option in the bathroom with Mary.
-New option in Livingroom with Mary.
-1 New action Samantha futa.
-1 New action Jennifer futa.

Minor changes:
- Some warnings will appear every morning, in case something is wrong like: too much food, water, energy, and carbon, not enough water and food, you can click on the button on the left to find out more details.
- A new help button in the bathroom and pool, with information on how to find girls in these places.

Download links:

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID API GammaAutoFull Download link:

ANDROID API LinearOpenGLES3 Download link:

Linux Download link:

Mac Download link:

Reactions: Vivian_C_Jr.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is this game as obtuse as ever??
What's obtuse about a management game, in a post-apocalyptic world, in which you get laid?

Can you boil-down your specific concern? That's a very American-English way to put it, and the author is not.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
question, I see this game updated all the time, how many more updates until you get to do anything worth downloading it?

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I am trying to get access to the bio centre the hint says Theres a key in the kitchen but i cant find it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Don't know if this is a bug butno sign of "Key Special Chamber 01" when you check the kitchen, this means you can't get the Bio Lab access card which means the game is now ended on Day 1.
I can see there was an improvement in giving out lots of copper and fuses in the kitchen, but it did not need to be this way. Just have the doors open and the point an click stuff down to a minimum

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
In linux, video scenes seems to not be reproduced. Is there a dependency missing? I don't see anything in the console that indicates something is missing.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In linux, video scenes seems to not be reproduced. Is there a dependency missing? I don't see anything in the console that indicates something is missing.
The video files are in mp4 format and linux does not read this type of file.

Don't know if this is a bug butno sign of "Key Special Chamber 01" when you check the kitchen, this means you can't get the Bio Lab access card which means the game is now ended on Day 1.
I can see there was an improvement in giving out lots of copper and fuses in the kitchen, but it did not need to be this way. Just have the doors open and the point an click stuff down to a minimum

Check your inventory.
You can download the walkthrough on discord.

I am trying to get access to the bio centre the hint says Theres a key in the kitchen but i cant find it.
Maybe you already have the key?
Check your inventory.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
First impressions from someone who likes the expected genre: I need more information about how to interact with the game.

Why was looking at Mary's ass so important it was a required step before going to sleep?

On day 0, I could bring up a set of menus be pressing '1' and then when exiting via the exit button, see a radial menu with quests and inventory among other things. That no longer works on day 1. So I have no idea how to see my inventory or quest screens.

I cannot find any keyboard actions that do anything other than 'z' highlighting hot zones of the background. I know I have one key in my inventory because I remember noticing it when browsing after searching the kitchen. I have no idea where it is used and since I can't access the inventory, I can't refresh my memory. Please add a View Controls menu option.

I cannot see my current mission and I spent enough time futzing trying to find the missions and inventory, I know longer really know what it was. Trying to follow the walkthrough, it says use a key found in the kitchen on the box labeled 'ZIP'. I found the box beside the door to the hangar, but I have no idea how to use the key even assuming I have it. If the use is automatic, I don't have it / it doesn't work. If the use isn't automatic, I have no idea how to access the key and use it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The video files are in mp4 format and linux does not read this type of file.

Check your inventory.
You can download the walkthrough on discord.

Maybe you already have the key?
Check your inventory.
What invetory? if I had the key in my "inventory" the why won't the door open? I didn't need to check my "inventory" for the key to Mary's chamber, I just put the effing fuses and cable in and wham bam, the door opens.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I find that the number keys at times stop bringing up the menus and I have to restart the game. Is there a work around for this?

Reactions: dav121

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
F.A.Q
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes