Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
And now to the bad news. saves from other versions do not work. All quests break and the plot and new content cannot be opened.
So just start a new game. Oh shit I wasted 2 hours on this game for no reason.
And yes, if you try to throw a save into a new game (for example, you took a save from another person), then the same thing will happen as with the old version (nothing will work)
In short, the author obviously screwed up in the game with saves.
The only thing you want to get from the author is a normal gallery (and not just pictures).

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
says postponed game/UI mechanics to November. Does that means he is finally working on the GAME part of this game? if not then im writing him off.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

How to cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you just make a cheat mod this is too confusing

Reactions: ReiCaixa

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
Which year?
November is over in a week, so it probably isn't this one.
I just looked at it, it's because this version came out on patreon in October, so the chenlog is from October, there is confusion

I will do it on November 26, I think, the version that has the language will come out and I calculate that it will go to public access on December 20, based on previous releases

Sorry for my English I used the google translator XD
:p

Reactions: wiwem71072

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Does Skipping to day 3 break the quests? I have set a basically all Yellow day schedule but there is never anyone in the facilities, main quest works but the gym and biolab ones don't. Any help?

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Great, all the work I put into improving my bunker was made worthless because of broken saves.
Even starting older versions there is no debt counter anymore, and no way to call Robyn. Really hope this can be fixed, don't want to start a new game.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Great, all the work I put into improving my bunker was made worthless because of broken saves.
Even starting older versions there is no debt counter anymore, and no way to call Robyn. Really hope this can be fixed, don't want to start a new game.
Progressing the main quest "The Price of Freedom" causes the end of the obligation to pay taxes with Tony and lock away any possibility of continuing quests related with the taxes. To be able to continue the quest you can restore to before the part where you call Tyrese to return the real hammer by editing the Database.xml file.

Complete The Dead World quest, and talk with Ai in the bedroom.
QUEST ID - 31
QUEST PART - 4
If Quest ID 31 is in quest part 4 you can call Tony by talking to Ai again.

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Progressing the main quest "The Price of Freedom" causes the end of the obligation to pay taxes with Tony and lock away any possibility of continuing quests related with the taxes. To be able to continue the quest you can restore to before the part where you call Tyrese to return the real hammer by editing the Database.xml file.

Complete The Dead World quest, and talk with Ai in the bedroom.
QUEST ID - 31
QUEST PART - 4
If Quest ID 31 is in quest part 4 you can call Tony by talking to Ai again.
Thanks for the database edit, this really helps.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys, can someone tell me which characters are related to incest?
Are the two women in the memories? Because look really strange to me that the MC's dad took MC's teacher and his son's childhood friend on the trip with them. They look much more like a mother and a daughter.
So just to understand if i have to change teacher in mother and childhood friend in sister.

I am at the point where i meet the other shelter. I meet this new woman, but i do not think she is the mc's mother, otherwise she remember him.
Can someone give me some info?
Thank you

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So guys, can someone tell me which characters are related to incest?
Are the two women in the memories? Because look really strange to me that the MC's dad took MC's teacher and his son's childhood friend on the trip with them. They look much more like a mother and a daughter.
So just to understand if i have to change teacher in mother and childhood friend in sister.

I am at the point where i meet the other shelter. I meet this new woman, but i do not think she is the mc's mother, otherwise she remember him.
Can someone give me some info?
Thank you
I'm not even sure we ever meet them. [just see them in notes/phone/dialogue]

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 59 Votes