H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
So i put my last save from v 0.77 into the v.79 folder and started the game. All quests are still red and the text say "coming soon".
So i went to sleep and called all woman in my room but nothing new. A went outside and it started that Ashley came in my room and we had Anal.
How do i get get the new content? Just play further and hope for the best?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So i put my last save from v 0.77 into the v.79 folder and started the game. All quests are still red and the text say "coming soon".
So i went to sleep and called all woman in my room but nothing new. A went outside and it started that Ashley came in my room and we had Anal.
How do i get get the new content? Just play further and hope for the best?
did you read changelog in page 1 to see what's new? I haven't gotten that far

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, I'm not one to give up easily, but when you can't even complete the first stage of the first quest, it kinda gives a really bad taste.

Quest: The Dead World
Objective: Go to the Hangar

I'm in the Hangar, it says: There's no one here. All I can do is Exit--> I go back to the Bunker map. Quest log says the exact same thing.

Am I missing anything? Any other special requirement? If it is like this on the first stage of the first quest, it doesn't look like I'll be playing this for long. At this point, there's nothing else to do.

Peace :mad:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
did you read changelog in page 1 to see what's new? I haven't gotten that far
Yeah i read it.

v0.79
New content:

-Small progress on the "Special Care" quest. [Big tits pill option]
-A new option when inviting Mary to watch a movie.
-Kissing and hugging Mary is different depending on the progress of the quests related to her.

v0.78
New Content:

-Now in the bedroom after calling Robyn, you can put Jennifer to do maid services for Robyn after progress on the "Good Girls" quest.
-New scene with Ashley available on Floor B with 50 hearts and progressing in the quest for "A Curious Date in the Night".

- Don´t get the content above
- Anal scene with Ashley (even if its not in the cl)
- Can´t try with Robyn because the beef with Tony. Don´t have to pay anymore to him after the "Hammer-thing" :)

The quests are still all red with "coming soon" and don´t get all content. May the dev could help a little?
Thats it till now.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, I'm not one to give up easily, but when you can't even complete the first stage of the first quest, it kinda gives a really bad taste.

Quest: The Dead World
Objective: Go to the Hangar

I'm in the Hangar, it says: There's no one here. All I can do is Exit--> I go back to the Bunker map. Quest log says the exact same thing.

Am I missing anything? Any other special requirement? If it is like this on the first stage of the first quest, it doesn't look like I'll be playing this for long. At this point, there's nothing else to do.

Peace :mad:
If you want scroll up a couple posts I uploaded a save, read it to see what it contains.

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
If you want scroll up a couple posts I uploaded a save, read it to see what it contains.
I ended up restarting, and by doing that, I figured the issue, I had to find the password for the laptop on the office before going to the hangar, still weird but not the last weird thing in this, I'm sure. Anyway, thanks for your answer, very appreciated.

Peace :)

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I started a new game for the most recent version, and after playing for a bit, I'm thinking that reworking a few mechanics would make quest progress go a lot faster and smoother (example below).

when Ai gets sick and Samantha has to help to cure her, you have to go back to her every day for a few days, at some point she asks for materials to make the Nano Cells, even if you do have them, there is no "already got them, here you go" option, instead you have to leave and come back the next day to hand them over to her.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I started a new game for the most recent version, and after playing for a bit, I'm thinking that reworking a few mechanics would make quest progress go a lot faster and smoother (example below).

when Ai gets sick and Samantha has to help to cure her, you have to go back to her every day for a few days, at some point she asks for materials to make the Nano Cells, even if you do have them, there is no "already got them, here you go" option, instead you have to leave and come back the next day to hand them over to her.
Yeah there is a lot of grind because if this bs. But i don´t get my hopes up right now that the next updates gets better when i consider the turn of events in which the dev decided to make. It was a lot of effort for me to get where i am now (Day 208) to finish the update (not really because it seems i don´t get everything from the new content - see my post above). I don´t start the game again from scratch, too much work and time that i need to invest for that tiny bit of content.

I still like this game very much, i hope for the best but prepare for the worst. We will see what the dev does with the next updates.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah there is a lot of grind because if this bs. But i don´t get my hopes up right now that the next updates gets better when i consider the turn of events in which the dev decided to make. It was a lot of effort for me to get where i am now (Day 208) to finish the update (not really because it seems i don´t get everything from the new content - see my post above). I don´t start the game again from scratch, too much work and time that i need to invest for that tiny bit of content.

I still like this game very much, i hope for the best but prepare for the worst. We will see what the dev does with the next updates.
I had to start over my pc decided to divorce me so I married my laptop and did all research/craft/build in 5 days, just doing quests not gonna spend time grinding, just gonna do all quests and save the file in my usb stick in case my laptop decides to abandon me too :cool:, also someone asked for cheats so I uploaded the file, too boring grinding. I use chopper for everything even if quest says I need van to do it, you get the pics of van doing the quest but I'm on chopper, takes less time. Hope next update we get to build defense I just want send hammer to meet his creator and hopefully we can build def turrets that we can edit, 9999damage could put a nice hole in the tank. Also have a question since you done with this update, does any zombie fight give exp or drops? Only fight I had was with the one next to home base and got nothing.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I had to start over my pc decided to divorce me so I married my laptop and did all research/craft/build in 5 days, just doing quests not gonna spend time grinding, just gonna do all quests and save the file in my usb stick in case my laptop decides to abandon me too :cool:, also someone asked for cheats so I uploaded the file, too boring grinding. I use chopper for everything even if quest says I need van to do it, you get the pics of van doing the quest but I'm on chopper, takes less time. Hope next update we get to build defense I just want send hammer to meet his creator and hopefully we can build def turrets that we can edit, 9999damage could put a nice hole in the tank. Also have a question since you done with this update, does any zombie fight give exp or drops? Only fight I had was with the one next to home base and got nothing.
I don´t get anything from the fights either. Its just for fun i think. I know how to cheat but i don´t want to invest my time anymore.
But all the defense doesn´t defend you if the dev don´t code it. Like i said that i hope for the best, it will take another 2 years till we get a new quest with tony. I am not optimistic anymore, sadly after i saw what he does in the last 2 updates.

It was a fun game till 0.77 but i wish that i will get surprised in future.
Still a lot of bugs in there, like that ammo that disappear when i change the weapon.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don´t get anything from the fights either. Its just for fun i think. I know how to cheat but i don´t want to invest my time anymore.
But all the defense doesn´t defend you if the dev don´t code it. Like i said that i hope for the best, it will take another 2 years till we get a new quest with tony. I am not optimistic anymore, sadly after i saw what he does in the last 2 updates.

It was a fun game till 0.77 but i wish that i will get surprised in future.
Still a lot of bugs in there, like that ammo that disappear when i change the weapon.
I use 2x 357 with 999 ammo, since it's the one that does most damage, maybe if I get into more fights might just put 9999 ammo, but yeah ammo disappeared when you change weapon, also tried put weapons on Mary but couldn't, do you know if we can equip the girls? Also wanted to edit Tony resources so he doesn't show up but will save in new slot just incase it doesn't work, I edited it but only gave him 100/100 and then payed taxes and saw that it went up, so my guess is that as long he has resources he won't bother if I refuse tp pay taxes, will find out eventually.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
we in same spot, read some post a couple days back and nope but his days are counted
This questline has a lot of potential, do you keep knuckling down (I wouldn't), likely impacting your relationship with the girls negatively? Do you take him down? Take over and become the new Tony, just different name and body, but same asshole? Fuck his girl while he watches and then smash his head with his own hammer? The possibilities are endless.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This questline has a lot of potential, do you keep knuckling down (I wouldn't), likely impacting your relationship with the girls negatively? Do you take him down? Take over and become the new Tony, just different name and body, but same asshole? Fuck his girl while he watches and then smash his head with his own hammer? The possibilities are endless.
They should've made Tony the mc, just look at MC and what goes threw his mind, the guy is an idiot, at least Tony has some balls but the script they gave the mc is just to dumb that's why I haven't leveled the relationship with girls too much he doesn't deserve to get laid, game should've gave an option to make Mary the leader and have MC do the cleaning. One thing for sure he gonna have to jerk off a lot because on this run he ain't getting laid. :ROFLMAO:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hey anyone know how to access sex scene,there option in menu but when ask a girl it reject every time ?

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey anyone know how to access sex scene,there option in menu but when ask a girl it reject every time ?
You got options for some woman but actually no sex scenes nor handjobs. For the others, just play further to unlock it. There must been events first to fuck some of them. Solve quests and the sex comes.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes