The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Been a few months since I looked at this.
Last time I checked we HAD to give the female antagonist one of the girls.
Dev stated there would be an option to fuck the female antagonist and get rid of the male antagonist but it wasn't put in yet.

Can we do this yet? Can we fully avoid the NTR yet?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So, I just built an ak46 and ms4, how do I equip them to Mary and Ai?
How do we make bullets?

The zombies are killing me on turn 9 even though they are multiple squares away.
And how come combat drone don't help me?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Dude..

All of that insane grinding only for an ntr antagonist to show up... what the actual fuck?
Seriously, can I kill him? I have multiple attack helicopters, there is no reason one tank should scare me with how much shit I have.

CrazyForgeStudio , Please tell me there is a way to get tony out of my life? There is already so much grind in the game, having to put up with his bitch ass showing up and disrespecting you when you have multiple attack helicopters is just ridiculous. I invested in the game because you said the ntr is avoidable, but having to deal with the grind (even with cheats) and the antagonist popping up to push you around with no recourse just makes the game not fun anymore.
Yeah its retarded what you expect from NTR. lol

Lrazer

Oct 20, 2021
Am I the only one that deleted this game without even playing it, because of the video settings?
I have played a lot of Unity games, never came across one as impossible to configure as this one!!

May 11, 2019
Progressing the main quest "The Price of Freedom" causes the end of the obligation to pay taxes with Tony and lock away any possibility of continuing quests related with the taxes. To be able to continue the quest you can restore to before the part where you call Tyrese to return the real hammer by editing the Database.xml file.

Complete The Dead World quest, and talk with Ai in the bedroom.
QUEST ID - 31
QUEST PART - 4
If Quest ID 31 is in quest part 4 you can call Tony by talking to Ai again.
Sorry, can someone tell me exactly what to do? This is what I see

<questData>
<questID>0</questID>
<questName>The Dead World</questName>
<questChapter>53</questChapter>
</questData>

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I wanna know one thing before playing this Devs pateron profile background have 2 girls in it are they in the game or not ?

zaraki

Jul 13, 2017
hello
i'm stuck in quest (the price of freedom) it says (prepare to clear a nest and go directly to the east of the shelter)
there is skull sign and there is zombie there
i kill them but nothing change in quest

fazzoletto

Apr 29, 2018
I think the quest the dead world got bugged cause when I go to the wharehouse with mary it says that is too early to go to sleep, and I also tried to go there at night, any suggestions?

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
comment changer la langue
It is not available in this version, it should be in the next one, this version is for October and the chenlong is for the November version that comes out tomorrow on patreon I think but it will come out in public in December

I was going to try it too after a looong time on pause because I thought it could be done in Spanish but nope, wait another month xd

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes