virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
Excellent, and quite an enjoyable game. Usually, I'm not too fond of this type of game. I've tried a few, but usually don't last longer than 10 minutes. However, this game had me hooked, by its aesthetics and narrative. Well done devs!!! Apart from the broken English(which I might be willing to help you with), higher-rez images and animations would be even better. The script is great, really funny, and really did spark emotions in me:)

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
just two questions:

thinking about trying this but it looks like last updates are focused on futa/male or NTR can someone who is in game from start if it go that way or it is only my subjective feeling....

and did i understand right that NTR and futa is avoidable?

thx.
I'd say they are avoidable as you can spam the mouse button to get past the quest lines, and then never choose to use the feature.

Reactions: kokos94

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have gotten to the point where my food/water is at a standstill with all the upgrades and my carbon is also the same. I have to go out and scavenge if I want any access material. I don't even have all the characters unlocked. It seems like the game will not let me get away from scavenging.

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
So I have gotten to the point where my food/water is at a standstill with all the upgrades and my carbon is also the same. I have to go out and scavenge if I want any access material. I don't even have all the characters unlocked. It seems like the game will not let me get away from scavenging.
you can reduce how much water and food you give to the inhabitants

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Dude..

All of that insane grinding only for an ntr antagonist to show up... what the actual fuck?
Seriously, can I kill him? I have multiple attack helicopters, there is no reason one tank should scare me with how much shit I have.

CrazyForgeStudio , Please tell me there is a way to get tony out of my life? There is already so much grind in the game, having to put up with his bitch ass showing up and disrespecting you when you have multiple attack helicopters is just ridiculous. I invested in the game because you said the ntr is avoidable, but having to deal with the grind (even with cheats) and the antagonist popping up to push you around with no recourse just makes the game not fun anymore.
Has the Dev addressed this anywhere on his discord or patreon yet?I know that he currently adheres to the demands of his patrons ,but has he given any kind of roadmap for the scenes or HIS vision the game/story,or will everything continue to be dictated by his current patrons even in the future?Thanks.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
games glitchy as heck, first when tryin save or load it often freezes and sometimes crashes, and ive been trying do the same 2 quests for 6 in game days and their impossible. First says to meet samantha at the bio lab but shes never at the bio lab ive went to the bio lab every single hour each day for 6 days. Next quest is to catch one the girls smoking in the kitchen and again 6 days every single hour and their never their. Game needs some serious revamping as the new updates are bareable playable because of this.

hawsecav19d

Jul 16, 2017
games glitchy as heck, first when tryin save or load it often freezes and sometimes crashes, and ive been trying do the same 2 quests for 6 in game days and their impossible. First says to meet samantha at the bio lab but shes never at the bio lab ive went to the bio lab every single hour each day for 6 days. Next quest is to catch one the girls smoking in the kitchen and again 6 days every single hour and their never their. Game needs some serious revamping as the new updates are bareable playable because of this.
Did you assign her a shift in the Lab?

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes