kailius

Apr 21, 2017
i think the intro might be broken, i can't find the special access card in the kitchen after i meet ai, it doesn't even let me see or select any drawers that have the cables and fuses in them, after talking with her she and the quest both say its in there but i can't open anything in there
There is special access card or key in one of the kitchen drawers after finding it go too the pod chamber you came out off click on the exit option on the wall inside of that room on the right of the fuses there is a box the card is there you need the key from the kitchen though.

Also the auto save function is breaking the game can it be turn off ?

wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
well
after so many versions, have to say that
the game
concept is very good
but the design is totally messed up

I mean , I never seen such a terrible UI like that

Each time i want to do something, I find it is horrible to get what that icons' meaning
I play pc games since 1990s, and I thought there should be some common understanding, on game design

such as, same icon should be used as same meaning in common , and there should be some layers on the map. at least the map picture layer < map text layer < object layer < UI layer
but i found the layers are mixed up, the text Texas always above the place icon, and i have to move the map to get rid of it, strange???
and there are NO LOGICS between research / building / crafts.

I don't know why developers didn't use some designs that are proved successful in other famous games.
Research
tree is a good design that can tell you the logical relations between techs, and there should be a process bar some where to alert you the status.
And the which tech leads to what buildings/ crafts, there should be some basic hints.
And there should be a better design on base-status page

I know it is rude to say something like this

"This game should be re-maked for a better present"

in fact , I have been waiting for almost half a year, to see whether this game could become better, I think i am just wasting time

Again: The Game Concept is very good, but so poorly programmed.
I really suggest developers play more good simulate/management games to get the idea how to trans concepts into a game..such as Europa Universalis / cities skylines/ , that how to put lots icons and information together but don't mess up the UI
If nowadays is too complex to study, I suggest some 90s games, which are developed by VB or win MFC
Those games are out of fashion maybe, but they can tell you , how to organize a basic usefull UI in logical

It is also my fault for I should say this earlier. but any way , I think it is still worth to RE-MAKE it before it is TOO LATE
Terrible Design is not a bug. but a DEN

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
What's the point of canned chicken if it doesn't replenish the food meter?
It gives you carbon and scraps iron, carbon that you can use to craft gifts to the girls and use on Replicator to make food.
if you store it manually, you get a message about what the item has become, it will work the same way with files that provide data for researchers.

Last edited:

tEr0s

Jun 13, 2017
v.0.19.1
i upgrade Solar Panel 4, Wind Turbine 3 and Battery Center 2.
but i cant research anything, energy stuck on 20 Red ( enrgy.jpg ).
what need to do for continue research?
any advice? :)

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v.0.19.1
i upgrade Solar Panel 4, Wind Turbine 3 and Battery Center 2.
but i cant research anything, energy stuck on 20 Red ( View attachment 603565 ).
what need to do for continue research?
any advice? :)
I will put more information about research in version 0.20. to do research, you need data, data you can get from files, files you can get from houses and the library.

Reactions: tEr0s

mjob

May 6, 2017
it never happened to me, and no one has reported this bug yet, did you try to load from the main menu? Clicking on the save photo.
I think I have problem with saving when I try to load other peoples save it works properly but when I overwrite it or make a new save the load button doesn't work even in the main menu. And another thing is that I can only see one save, no matter what I make new other saves. Same thing happens in other computer too.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I think I have problem with saving when I try to load other peoples save it works properly buy when I overwrite it or make a new save the load button doesn't work even in the main menu. And another thing is that I can only see one save, no matter what I make new other saves
i need to check you entire /Save file can you post it here?

I think it can be fixed if you delete the /Save. There may be a file that could be causing the error while the game checks all the save files.

it can be caused too if you try to modify one of the XML files with a Wordpad and delete a "<" by mistake, it will happen.

Last edited:

mjob

May 6, 2017
i need to check you entire /Save file can you post it here?

I think it can be fixed if you delete the /Save. There may be a file that could be causing the error while the game checks all the save files.

it can be caused too if you try to modify one of the XML files with a Wordpad and delete a "<" by mistake, it will happen.
I just made a new save hope u know whats wrong

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just made a new save hope u know whats wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will check it out on the net.
I am not an expert on the topic, but usually, the operating system is written there.

Changing the version of .NET from 3.5 to experimental .NET 4.6 fixed the problem.
Something related to the Korean encoding of the XML, or the Chinese and Japanese language(XML).
Okay, I can't explain exactly what it was, but I searched the unity and XML forums and found the solution.
I hope that this modification does not cause other problems.

Last edited:

dubura

May 10, 2017
Wow this game has more bugs then joes apartment all quest are broken or they randomly rewind the game good concept ill wait till its complete

2.60 star(s) 60 Votes