mjob

May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will check it out on the net.
I am not an expert on the topic, but usually, the operating system is written there.

Changing the version of .NET from 3.5 to experimental .NET 4.6 fixed the problem.
Something related to the Korean encoding of the XML, or the Chinese and Japanese language(XML).
Okay, I can't explain exactly what it was, but I searched the unity and XML forums and found the solution.
I hope that this modification does not cause other problems.
I changed the version to experimental .NET 4.8 still doesn't works. Probably Other language window system doesn't allow to play your game

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I changed the version to experimental .NET 4.8 still doesn't works. Probably Other language window system doesn't allow to play your game
I have built the game in the newest .net version in the unity settings, you saved worked here and I think that it will work for you too, in the v 0.19.2

Reactions: mjob

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
gym keep rewinding to Marys
The Quest that you train with her keeps repeating some part and doesn't end?

cookie wouldn't trigger after talking about it at dinner
If you haven't seen Jennifer and your work schedule is correct, this may be a bug.

bio lab dosent work at all
if you invite samantha to the room and talk to her, the mission will start, on the same day if you go to the lab she will not be there, you need to sleep to reset the variable. She needs to be resting to work on research and the other girls have to be working.

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
-Visit Ai and Mary while she is relaxing in the pool.

Ai and Mary need to on rest state first?, I already set her to rest state, but options on pool is only sunbath. or it just sunbath scene?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
-Visit Ai and Mary while she is relaxing in the pool.

Ai and Mary need to on rest state first?, I already set her to rest state, but options on pool is only sunbath. or it just sunbath scene?
Yeah, just sunbath for all the girls, not much content in the pool yet, you can sunbath to watch a small scene too.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
There seems to be a way to break the bio chamber quest. The first time you talk to Samantha (In the bio chamber) if you pick the option for Jennifer to help first it skips the first step in the quest. Then the quest just disappears (from your quest log). You can still go into the bio chamber when Samantha is there and the quest will still play out but it's looped on Jennifer helping or Samantha giving you a blowjob then you having a choice between futa or bigger tits.

Side note since the bio chamber quest isn't really finished (since I broke it) the Ai secret quest doesn't fire.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
There seems to be a way to break the bio chamber quest. The first time you talk to Samantha (In the bio chamber) if you pick the option for Jennifer to help first it skips the first step in the quest. Then the quest just disappears (from your quest log). You can still go into the bio chamber and when Samantha is there and the quest will still play out but it's looped on Jennifer helping or Samantha giving you a blowjob then you having a choice between futa or bigger tits.

Side note since the bio chamber quest isn't really finished (since I broke it) the Ai secret quest doesn't fire.
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-19-1-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-3229314

you can fix it changing the chapter of the quest in the database.xml with a wordpad.

You can reset the quest of the research with Samantha removing the quest name and setting the chapter value to 0.

yeah, the button that Jennifer helps in research is showing in the beginner of the quest, what was not supposed to happen, if you click will trigger a scene and all the quest will be skipped, and you will not complete the ai quest, it will be fixed.

Ok, I have fixed it, now the button is disabled if is not the right time, the script was written wrong.
The fix comes with the v0.20 in 3 days for $5.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This is probably a dumb question. When do I meet the other characters in the kitchen to eat. Do I need to build the greenhouse first for more food?
Even if you have 0 food, has not built replicator and greenhouse you still can talk about a quest in the lunchtime. But, the time will jump to 1 pm, and you don't get the +4 morale.

D

Deleted member 1921707

What time do you have to be in the kitchen for dinner with the women. Last time I skipped to day 3 and got the quest with A.I. about the radio she found. Now it won't trigger since I started from day 0 without skipping.

Another bug in the game is when A.I. wakes you up to get Mary from the chamber. After the event the game will go back to the bedroom and replay the scene.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm sure this has been asked on here and I prefer not to spend a long time looking. Where do I find the kitchen key cards to open the drawers. Someone said to click on the box next to the fuses when you are looking at the doors. I've done that and haven't found anything.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
What time do you have to be in the kitchen for dinner with the women. Last time I skipped to day 3 and got the quest with A.I. about the radio she found. Now it won't trigger since I started from day 0 without skipping.

Another bug in the game is when A.I. wakes you up to get Mary from the chamber. After the event the game will go back to the bedroom and replay the scene.

I'm sure this has been asked on here and I prefer not to spend a long time looking. Where do I find the kitchen key cards to open the drawers. Someone said to click on the box next to the fuses when you are looking at the doors. I've done that and haven't found anything.
The keys to open the drawers are on some of the doors in a small metal box below the fuse boxes. You need a screwdriver to open each one, to craft a screwdriver you need to research / build the factory.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

I'm a little confused about the work schedule. I have the yellow(resting) as the same time as Samantha to meet her
in the Bio Lab. When I go exactly as the same time as her she isn't there. The same thing happens with Mary to meet
her in the Gym to train. I met her there once almost by accident, but now I can't meet her at the same time.

The characters really need to be in other rooms throughout the day if they aren't working. It's kind of boring going room to
room every day or getting supplies outside. There aren't enough events to make the game very interesting at this point.

Ai and Jennifer almost don't even exist in the game. The only time I see either of them is at 8AM in my bedroom if I want to
"Talk" or in the kitchen at 12PM.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm a little confused about the work schedule. I have the yellow(resting) as the same time as Samantha to meet her
in the Bio Lab. When I go exactly as the same time as her she isn't there. The same thing happens with Mary to meet
her in the Gym to train. I met her there once almost by accident, but now I can't meet her at the same time.

The characters really need to be in other rooms throughout the day if they aren't working. It's kind of boring going room to
room every day or getting supplies outside. There aren't enough events to make the game very interesting at this point.

Ai and Jennifer almost don't even exist in the game. The only time I see either of them is at 8AM in my bedroom if I want to
"Talk" or in the kitchen at 12PM.
A lot of content still needs to be added, at the moment (v0.19) you can only have 1 interaction with each girl per day, in the following locations =

living room = Mary and Ai.
bathroom = all girls.
Pool = all girls.
gym = jennifer and mary.
bio lab = samantha.
you can invite the girls to hug and kiss.
Each end of day you can invite a girl to watch a movie.
You can select a movie that the girl doesn't like to see more content.

Reactions: DrFree
D

Deleted member 1921707

A lot of content still needs to be added, at the moment (v0.19) you can only have 1 interaction with each girl per day, in the following locations =

living room = Mary and Ai.
bathroom = all girls.
Pool = all girls.
gym = jennifer and mary.
bio lab = samantha.
you can invite the girls to hug and kiss.
Each end of day you can invite a girl to watch a movie.
You can select a movie that the girl doesn't like to see more content.
I'm trying to meet Samantha in the Bio Lab, but the work schedule doesn't work. I have the MC and her schedule both having the "yellow" rest at the same time on the work schedule. She isn't there when I check at the exact time.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes