CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Bug?
When I reached maximum fill of clean water it decreased to 3xx and dirty also decreased
Mmmm, can you give more details?

The game is crashing on start up..............in the start game screen....what to do..?(Windows 7)
Could it be something on your pc that is causing this? Do other Unity games work well on your pc?

Android version crashes when with Sofia in the laptop memory.
Does this happen during animations? Other animations do not crash?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Wow. There is just way too much to micromanage here. The morale system is so fucking harsh. If you make it back to the base too late even once, you might as well just start over. Unfun.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Wow. There is just way too much to micromanage here. The morale system is so fucking harsh. If you make it back to the base too late even once, you might as well just start over. Unfun.
It's actually quite easy.

Just keep the shelter above 80% clean.
keep everyone in the shelter above 80% happy. (Mc also needs to rest)

You can put people in the shelter to clean and rest, and then after the shelter is clean and everyone is happy, they go to work.
if you designate someone to rest it will be a working queue as soon as she is 100% happy.
Every day you have time to go to the 2 warehouses near the shelter and come back, which gives you a lot of resources, when you come back you have time with the girls to have a "sexytime".

Going to houses in the first days will only give you dirty water and carbon, which will go to waste because your carbon and dirty water stocks are already at maximum capacity.

You don't need to build / research a lot of things to keep the shelter happy with the early girls.
Just build the greenhouse and improve it once, and improve the water pump / purifier a little.
The next girls you can recruit are optional, you can choose only the ones you like the most.

Until the current version, people in the shelter will not die of hunger or thirst.

Last edited:

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
It says that there is a choice of language, and which languages are represented in the game?

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
After watching a boring movie ( i watched with Mary - watch movie no lewd done) - no points for watching movies with the girls anymore.
And while watching with here sleeping in one textwindow she changed to Ai and back.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Mmmm, can you give more details?

Could it be something on your pc that is causing this? Do other Unity games work well on your pc?

Does this happen during animations? Other animations do not crash?
Hm i remember that I had 772 clean water in the tank. The production for the next day will be over the max clean tankvolume (800), but i don´t reached maxvolume it decreased to 3XX. Does this help?

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
I don´t know mac, but on win you have to use a software for unpacking .rar files. After unpacking I can use it.

OldImmature

Aug 14, 2018
Mac game abruptly crashes to desktop after sleeping for the first time. Wake to two girls playing with Jack, and game vanishes.

This is with a new game that didn't skip anything.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hm i remember that I had 772 clean water in the tank. The production for the next day will be over the max clean tankvolume (800), but i don´t reached maxvolume it decreased to 3XX. Does this help?
First, the shelter produces, then it consumes.
Any production over maximum capacity is wasted.
You can prevent any wasted resources by increasing consumption or increasing stock capacity.

On second thought, I'll put the check of maximum capacity after producing and consuming. Because the shelter produces water and food during the 24 hours, and in those same hours people are using water and eating.

Mac game abruptly crashes to desktop after sleeping for the first time. Wake to two girls playing with Jack, and game vanishes.
This is with a new game that didn't skip anything.
It seems that this is happening during the animations, on android, it is also crashing the animations.

is there actually futa/trans in this game? the tags say so but it's not in the genre.
It is an avoidable content.
The first futa scene happens only after the 22nd, helping Samantha in her research.

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
It's great game but very complicated i usually play Ren'py games easy and simple. i hope one day Dev can make it simple
like easy to handle resources, travel, etc

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Bug?
You can craft items without anyone doing crafting !

And for runnig max at ressources I checked:

Clean water max 800 if reach this amount for example 818 you not get 800 the next day you will be reseted to 300.
The same for energy I had 1270 - 1300 max - next day should 1300 and a lost of some energy but it was reseted to 300.
Food reset to 50 . Maybe this are the starting amount of ressources.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 61 Votes