origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
Does this happen with other unity games as well?
If with other games from unity the game works without problems do they stay in the same location as world after war?
Have you tried using the discord save to see if the game loads?
I've never had problems with other unity games, and no folder is created in ~Library for the game at all when it's started. After some research online regarding where unity games usually keep their files, I tried creating a folder for the app under ~Library/Application Support/Crazy Forge Studio/World After War -- which I think did something, because after re-launching the app and quitting did result in files being created in that folder (specifically, a "Unity" folder was created, including "PerformanceReporting" and "Analytics" Subfolders), but still didn't result in me being able to create a new savegame. Encouraged by this, I tried creating "save", "saves", "savegame" and "savegames" folders both the "World After War" folder, and in the auto-created "Unity" subfolder in the hopes that it would provide the proper location the game is looking for -- but that didn't work.

I've not attempted to download any savegames, since I have no clue where they are supposed to be located.

lijovaruma

May 6, 2019
Absolutely have no idea what im supposted to do with world map and keep progressing plus blue balls. Think gonna delete this one

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Absolutely have no idea what im supposted to do with world map and keep progressing plus blue balls. Think gonna delete this one
The map is only interactable once you've left the base, which you do by clicking a button in the top left. (Think it looks like a star or something) Then you pass the time with the walking, driving or flying buttons (top middle right).
It does take a bit of figuring out at first. Let me know if that helped at all btw.

You may have to create an exploration group, but that should become clear once you press the star and see something change on the world map.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The blue star is if you want to move. Press the star then click on where you want your party to go.
If you want to start get the time running so you and your housemates can complete tasks at the base, you can click the walk, drive and fly button as well.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I know I found it before, but how does one adjust the sound / music? I can't seem to find the typical "game options" screen.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So... you've included music that starts on the splash screen with no way to control the volume? I guess all sound gets turned off when I want to consider playing the game.
The animations have no sound, only some places have ambient sound, you can turn off the sound of the game with the mixer volume.

• Angry
Reactions: TokyoR and Punto

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Can anyone upload a savedata that unlock everything? I reached day 5X, but this game seems auto save the manual save also! I don't won't to start again from the beginning

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
CrazyForgeStudio

Thanks for your hard working and following members requests and notes.
I hope to add soon "Futa top male ass" also as an option also after giving pills. Specially for Ashely and Ai, as they are my favorites.
Thanks again.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.33 for Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac - Available!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID API LinearOpenGLES3 Download link:

Linux Download link:

Mac Download link:

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes