lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
egh anyone know how to de pack this one? normally on a mac i can just create an images folder and dump everything in it... now .Bat files are being used its getting harder to play these on QSP
I have no experience with MAC OS. It may not work, bat files are not used, but the Quest Navigator can use a framework that does not exist in MAC OS

Dec 6, 2021
This part has not been translated yet, so it is difficult for you to understand.
"I need to reveal the meanings of the symbols on the amulet, you can try searching on the Internet, in your father`s old office or in the library."

When you find a hint in the library, Lisa will come to you.
Next, a chain of events with Lisa will start. It needs to be monitored and so on.

Look at the notebook more often. There are hints as you progress. The notebook has been translated into English.

And how does the transformation occur?

transformation is not implemented in this version of the game.
Only the test part of the code is available, only for developers.
Activation in the game only after a few versions. First you need to finish working with the sandbox elements.

Only for testing mechanics!!!
uncomment the line. or enter the debug command: gs 'smenapola'
View attachment 1534071
thanks
looking forward to next releases
where do i enter the command or where to edit it?

Reactions: pace675

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
thanks
looking forward to next releases
where do i enter the command or where to edit it?
I am pleased that you liked the game.

to enter commands, click on the emergency sign, then on the gears and enter the command

enter the transformation command while in your home

1638880392010.png

Reactions: Henry73au

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Ah I didn't know you could move on the stairs thanks!
please click on the interactive arrow on the stairs.

I wrote P.S. To get to the second floor, click on the arrow on the stairs in the living room!

The game contains interactive elements on the main screen.
This is the first test of mindfulness, so that in the future you will keep in mind that such a thing can be used.

1638883552108.png

Reactions: Henry73au

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Morkar, postagem: 7081716, membro: 1198"]
Vamos ver se eu entendo. Se você decidir começar como homem, você necessariamente se torna uma garota e se você escolhe uma garota, você necessariamente se torna um homem?
[/CITAR]
ah não, mais um fã do jogo a empresa não é possível que as pessoas não mudem isso

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks

The sex module has not been written yet. The plot was written before the opportunity was unlocked

The game is in an early stage of development. The tags are written for the future.

in version 0.3 I plan to add a sex module.

the sex change will be implemented later. So far I plan not to make it mandatory. The game will adapt to the player's preferences.
Another thing, this doesn't open a web explorer to play like most of the HTML games do does it?
Only played probably a couple that don't and i prefere they don't.

Preferably something like Lilith's Throne or Corruption of Champions 2 which i don't think are HTML but most the text based games i see are but those two games don't open a web browser to play.

Just asking because i haven't downloaded this game yet as i planned on waiting for a few updates before i do. Maybe v1.0.0 depending on how far you go in versions before complete or content anyway.

MaxsTroy

Mar 18, 2019
Can you share the save file? For after the start screen. I'm playing on Android, but there's no start button.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Can you share the save file? For after the start screen. I'm playing on Android, but there's no start button.
which player are you trying to use to launch the game?
As far as I know, the Quest Navigator does not exist on android. The classic player does not know how to process external CSS and JS files, which means it will not work.

Reactions: MaxsTroy

MaxsTroy

Mar 18, 2019
which player are you trying to use to launch the game?
As far as I know, the Quest Navigator does not exist on android. The classic player does not know how to process external CSS and JS files, which means it will not work.
Very few QSP games I can play on android. Mostly there's no start button. Another resolves this issue with a player's save file. If possible, can you share a save file with a male protagonist theme?

tyrolsko

Apr 28, 2018
there is a bug in the secret library. When I get to the point where it says that there is nothing new to learn I cannot continue playing because the button on the right side is not active and there is no way to leave this screen.
1639002348224.png

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Very few QSP games I can play on android. Mostly there's no start button. Another resolves this issue with a player's save file. If possible, can you share a save file with a male protagonist theme?
try it but I doubt it will work

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes