EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
The protagonist Lucifer is exiled from the heavens for getting up to all sorts of mischief.
You swear vengeance on those who ousted you and decide to dominate the human world as your first step along the way!
This work is the same kind of r*pe themed genre as our previous work "person of courage."
This time we have placed more emphasis on the erotic events than the story itself.
The main kinds of violation are g*ngbangs, interspecies sex, and tentacle r*pe.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-06
Release Date: 2011-10-10
Developer: Poison -
Translator: hentify~
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Sequel: World Break 2
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1.png 6.png 3.png 5.png 4.png

Last edited:

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Rough guide/walkthrough below as this game is uh... this was difficult to play blind.

Basic Guide

This game was a massive pain to work on because translating various things caused it to break, not to mention the requirement of stupid unicode characters and various other things, however it should be bug-free. I'm aware of the "Album" not being translated, and the one line by the party management guy in the base when you try to add more than 4 members to your team.

If people like this then I'll work on World Break 2. DONE

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Rough guide/walkthrough below as this game is uh... this was difficult to play blind.

Basic Guide

This game was a massive pain to work on because translating various things caused it to break, not to mention the requirement of stupid unicode characters and various other things, however it should be bug-free. I'm aware of the "Album" not being translated, and the one line by the party management guy in the base when you try to add more than 4 members to your team.

If people like this then I'll work on World Break 2.
Thanks for all of your hard work.

It has all of those creampies but no pregnancy?

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Imo this game kinda sucks, but World Break 2 looks quite a lot more interesting.

My biggest gripe is that the most interesting choice, capture the girl, is the one most discouraged. Capturing her means you get no cgs, which is just hecking lame.

The second game seems a lot more interesting, due to the simple fact that you can fuck the girls yourself. (Besides, who would rather watch a gangbang than do em yourself?)

Reactions: Frumi