fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Use some euro girls not raised on American estrogen enfused beef and chicken and then do some creative writing. Use a photo shop filter to make it look drawn then say all girls are 18+
the microplastic everywhere replaces estrogen therapy.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
I guess you're trying to do something along the lines of the hentai manga "World of moral reversal". If so, I'll be looking forward to your work :D

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
just a forwarding and something your probably going to have to look out for as the game grows anyway. some of your actors for your cherictors dont have enough scenes or scene variations for this type of game.

good example the sisters, ya their hot but your going to have major trouble finding scenes with them even thou they are in the biz. this is all because of the simple fact that they havent shot enough scenes and arent that experimental, thus making you straped for choices. also on a side note pick cherictors that have scenes with other cherictors, better continuity and helps you build scenes as you can craft up to that withought having to scrounge for a look alike

Reactions: RamyunKing

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Hi in one of the scene, name is not shown correctly:

//where: bathroom ellie shower peak:
convo as below-
You open the door wide and march into the bathroom, surprising Elle with your sudden entry.

"Name?! When did you get here?

"Uhhh... for a while now. Thought I would jump in with you //

Amber night:

"Oh hey name," She murmurs quite sleepily
// same thing//

Last edited:
Reactions: RamyunKing

evelelf

Jul 1, 2017
Whoa! You are my dreamcatcher! Not a while ago i thought about game with this concept and you aready start making one! My thanks!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Think there was a name glitch. Also I noticed after finding the 2 scenes in Park for example there was no check in the minor scene list. Would be nice if there was tho

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
World of no Morals but no NTR? What manner of sorcery is this? :p
Generic self-insert world where the no morals just means 'everyone is a slut for the mc's dick', I'd imagine. That or you can't NTR because a world with no morals would have no such concept to begin with.
But most likely the former, even though the entire premise is they have no morals and therefore would be sleeping around.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Even without NTR to flesh the world a bit more it could be cool to see more peoples doing the same.
Like you pass by the neighbourhood and see this good ol Patrick McLarren banging his wife in their swimming pool, or peoples just fucking there and there in the street.
Just to show it's not only the MC that is special, but that the whole world is fucking around

Reactions: ara1111

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Generic self-insert world where the no morals just means 'everyone is a slut for the mc's dick', I'd imagine. That or you can't NTR because a world with no morals would have no such concept to begin with.
But most likely the former, even though the entire premise is they have no morals and therefore would be sleeping around.
Or the "no morals" thing is just a way for the dev to justify the fact that this "game" is just a collection of gifs with minimal writing sprinkled in-between fucking and sucking.

"Don't know how to achieve a good payout with a nicely written build-up and story? Skip it and go straight to the point!"

Better off to just skip the middle man and do the internet browsing on your own, without any grind.

Reactions: dmop22 and timsi
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes