2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
So, was anyone able to trigger the night dildo scene for Monica? It's in the game files, but I'm not sure if it was implemented.
I'm stuck at "wait for news", but after two weeks worth of clicking I threw in the towel.
Also, after the first jacking off attempt you receive a message from Monica, but it's blank? Is is just me or is it a bug?

Anyway, for those contemplating trying this game out: hold on. There's still very little content, the plot is still lame, sandbox needs further improvements, and there are tonnes of typos and little bugs.

Reactions: KiGa and Remplier

huy7644

Nov 6, 2019
So, was anyone able to trigger the night dildo scene for Monica? It's in the game files, but I'm not sure if it was implemented.
I'm stuck at "wait for news", but after two weeks worth of clicking I threw in the towel.
Also, after the first jacking off attempt you receive a message from Monica, but it's blank? Is is just me or is it a bug?

Anyway, for those contemplating trying this game out: hold on. There's still very little content, the plot is still lame, sandbox needs further improvements, and there are tonnes of typos and little bugs.
You need complete quest : ( mastubation when Anna outside ), Only then did the other event appear

situruttu

Mar 16, 2020
cant even get the swimming lessons quest to start, i remember it from previous version, but now there's not even a mention of it.

or the ass rub scene, i've done everything, theres nothing in my roadmap

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Can anyone share there full saves for 1.3, I hate doing these sandbox games. would be be great as a VN game. Thank you.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
It was a VN, they specially made it to be sandbox so dont think thats happening.
Sad. Idk why anyone would want to go sandbox route seeing as it's blatantly known at this point that most people fucking despise it. Especially when it's done like this where it's 500 different zones in each map location and there's hardly any actual hints as to what to do or where to properly find people. And if you miss a single line of text, god forbid you're just forever lost.

Reactions: KiGa and ct4me
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes