Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what is the deal with this scene?

5guys.png

it pops up during the preview
is this scene avoidable?
I am not into couch gangbangs

edit: ... ok found it in the game.
just your mom reminiscing about her days as a whore.
happens automatically and is unavoidable.
but is not a full scene, just shows the picture above and that is it.
all I can say is... jesus christ.

also, there is another bit where you see a girl with a horse. (that or a realistic horso dildo affixed to the wall. not too clear)
some pretty hardcore fetishes to just spring out on people.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When you are first asked if to take the bus, you are warned this is an important decision that will alter the plot... but... how is it altering it?
It tells us literally nothing before and even after.
We are talking butterfly effect here. A split where instead of making a decision, random stuff changes. and we have no way of knowing.

Any hints on what the bus decision changes?

Aug 30, 2021
When you are first asked if to take the bus, you are warned this is an important decision that will alter the plot... but... how is it altering it?
It tells us literally nothing before and even after.
We are talking butterfly effect here. A split where instead of making a decision, random stuff changes. and we have no way of knowing.

Any hints on what the bus decision changes?
It's not in the game yet but it will influence the game in a way you will be able to go on a date with Lola in the evening after the school. This was the original idea. That part is left unfinished yet. But it will be included in the game. As well as more dating with Natalie and both of these alternatives will be related to the decision whether you used bus or walked.

what is the deal with this scene?

View attachment 2596358

it pops up during the preview
is this scene avoidable?
I am not into couch gangbangs

edit: ... ok found it in the game.
just your mom reminiscing about her days as a whore.
happens automatically and is unavoidable.
but is not a full scene, just shows the picture above and that is it.
all I can say is... jesus christ.

also, there is another bit where you see a girl with a horse. (that or a realistic horso dildo affixed to the wall. not too clear)
some pretty hardcore fetishes to just spring out on people.
We will rework that scene, It was supposed to be innocent meme reference but we didn't realized people could actually take it badly as you explained. Thank you for the feedback. We will also add more options to avoid certain parts of the game with decisions like spying on a teacher or even going to a women toilets, etc.

Have a nice day.

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
So it will say loading animations but after it's done only the background is showing and not the scene

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We will rework that scene, It was supposed to be innocent meme reference but we didn't realized people could actually take it badly as you explained. Thank you for the feedback. We will also add more options to avoid certain parts of the game with decisions like spying on a teacher or even going to a women toilets, etc.

Have a nice day.
Getting more clearer options to opt out of scenes would be really great. It would really elevate this game by a several notches.

I actually liked the first scene in the game where the sister trips, falls, lands on your dick (oral).
But it really should have had an explicit choice before hand.
Like, when she is banging at the bathroom door. A simple choice between:
Code:
[I remembered to lock the door (Permanently locks away her route)]
[I forgot to lock the door (will lead to a sex scene)]
With the chemistry teacher. you just listen at the door momentarily before entering. and hearing something like
Woman's voice: fuck me harder
Man's voice: take it you slut
then a choice between
Code:
[Peep (voyeur + optional threesome)]
[Leave]

Reactions: Ruslan11
Aug 30, 2021
At the moment the storyline doesn't continue much. But in short about what will happen: Gary storyline will be about sitting in a bar with a group of Gary's friends - exactly like How I met Your Mother (Gary, Alexa, Sharon and 1 new girl character), series which I love. But with new stories, tricks to dating from a playboy perspective, more or less extreme crazy stories, challenges, etc.

We have the location created already:
PUB_BAR_DAY.png
And night version:
PUB_BAR_EVENING.png
located in upcoming location Downtown:
DOWNTOWN_DAY.png
DOWNTOWN_EVENING.png
DOWNTOWN_STREET_DAY.png
DOWNTOWN_STREET_EVENING.png

ember: 3799482"]
Getting more clearer options to opt out of scenes would be really great. It would really elevate this game by a several notches.

I actually liked the first scene in the game where the sister trips, falls, lands on your dick (oral).
But it really should have had an explicit choice before hand.
Like, when she is banging at the bathroom door. A simple choice between:
Code:
[I remembered to lock the door (Permanently locks away her route)]
[I forgot to lock the door (will lead to a sex scene)]
With the chemistry teacher. you just listen at the door momentarily before entering. and hearing something like
Woman's voice: fuck me harder
Man's voice: take it you slut
then a choice between
Code:
[Peep (voyeur + optional threesome)]
[Leave]
[/QUOTE]
Good day
I know it may seem odd as you clearly didn't enjoy our game, maybe you ''hate it'', but that's fine too, I want to make clear I don't see you as our enemy, the opposite! It's an opportunity for us to learn and get better. Your thoughts were written clearly and points make sense because in our process of creation we didn't include all the options. So I definitely listen and gonna change these moments to include more new added decisions that alter what will happen. Please note that game is unfinished and still early in the development, MANY main story lines are not finished or not even started. We know, even Rome was not build over night but we want to work hard to add these asap.

And I won't just stop there but I will write a more detailed list to many in game moments where your decision would change the flow of the next story sequences. I have already made list of 50 conversations where choice could be added but I humbly ask for more insight and if you would be willing spend a moment to talk by voice (it would be much faster) please join our discord and contact us there: (just send us message if you have time)

I want to make it better and hear every opinion, talk about it, consider it, especially those negative commentary which make sense from people who can express it what they consider as bad - just the way you did, the people who play Visual Novels are underestimated and such insight has value to me, we want to improve the game we are creating and make good experience playing, we already listened here for tons of ideas and put them in the game, it's time to do more, and we are not afraid to work hard to make it better, that's all.

Any complete save?
please :love:
Write ''GOODGAME'' in the secret code and it will unlock all sex scenes for you. Peace.

Are you talking about version 0.24 on patreon, when are you going to release 0.22 or 0.23?
Yes when 0.23 is released 0.22 will be made public. The 0.24 will be about Judy rework followed by her story. We plan to focus in the upcoming 6 months on main family members and their taboo content, minimal on side characters. (2 weeks ago patrons clearly voted for this direction and we will start with Judy followed by Jess, Katy and a little bit of Natalie)

Have a wonderful day everyone and please feel free to join our discord, it's better to chat in real time about game issues there - faster + we add ideas directly to our TODO lists.

Reactions: mokoantic
Oct 3, 2018
Progress update on v0.21 - First Jess sex scene & pregnancy feature
View attachment 2532603
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
DESKTOP:

Mega
Workupload

ANDROID:
Mega
Workupload

LINUX:
Workupload

MACOS:
Mega
Workupload

We worked night and day during last 2-3 weeks on the new update with content, story, sex scenes, minigame, but also on fixing bugs (250 were fixed in the last 2 weeks, which is a lot!)

Enjoy first portion of Jess new upgraded character graphics to be available in the game from v0.21+ and first in game pregnancy (scroll lower for more info)

After our hospital update we are getting better at telling the story in a new interactive way and we will continue doing that with upcoming releases and that's a good news.

First to come will be an early accessible a new scene with Jess happening in the first 10 minutes in the game.
Why you ask? Many sex scenes with Jess are on the way fast and this one will depict her relationship with the main character and open up possibility to have sex at random times, places, risky moments on player interaction and in a way to build up physical relationship with Jess early on from the game getting into more and more advanced situations.
New sex scene for Jess (screens are still work in progress)
When we asked for the most favorite sex scene in our game people voted Judy accident bathroom slip. So for Jess we will do something similar which will serve as a starting point and tense relationship situations between her and main character.

New sex scene for Harmony (screen is work in progress)
Finally after all her mouth examinations the time has come to put your cock into a test inside Harmony's vagina.Let's see how long you can last + new naked variants for some existing scenes will be available in a cycle too. (As harmony story part 6)

New long minigame where you play as Jess - the sexy skate girl.
In preparation for the main story with Jess which we will start to work on in April the first thing to play would be with her own long and hard minigame - skateboarding.

It will come in two variants 5 for day and 5 during the night with increasing difficulty (3=easy,2=medium,2=hard,2=pro,1=expert). The rewards will be an instant level up with Jess which will be needed.

It is the best minigame we have made so far with real challenge 10 missions to play.

Soon her upcoming sex scenes will require certain level with her so this is a good preparation linked with her story of getting closer with Player and boost your relationship with sister Jess.

We crafted two amazing moving backgrounds for this minigame in day / night with 30 debris assets and jess as the main character as which you play hope you like it.

New sex scene variant for Zoey (Pregnant) - New pregnancy feature
First we needed to create an infrastructure to even support pregnancy in our game. First girl who could get pregnant will be Zoey to test out how girl will get impregnated. It will enable us to include more girls from now on to be included for pregnancy.

In short there will be 20-40% chance to impregnate someone fail in a new mini game where you can influence the probability a little. Plus a story based conversations reflecting the different stages of waiting for the actual birth.

Later to make it more intriguing some girls will be on the pill which will serve as a protective shield against pregnancy and it will be your action to ''steal'' the pills to increase the chances :) Also we plan to add plot twists so it won't feel the same for main girl characters which we include later - like B plan, adoption option or cumming again inside to increase the chance.

And before you ask - yes it will be possible to have unprotected sex with her during the pregnancy with her big belly too.

Thank you all of you for your support donation sacrifices you made for us.
We plan to use every single dollar wisely to create as much content as possible and make the project sustainable to speed up ''train with new content''

But the most important thing is: We will soon focus primarily on main story for main girl characters Jess / Judy / Katy / Natalie. Each of them will receive sex scenes in consequent updates released faster what is ready right after it is ready.
Thank you very much for supporting our project.
can extra code v0.20.1 still be used in the current version?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
On the Patreon page a couple of weeks ago (April 28th) it was posted about 0.22.5 public release being in a couple of days. 3 days go on Patreon it was posted that 0.22 "just made public" but when you go to the official site's download section it is still showing 0.21 for download with nothing newer.

Anyone have more information on what is going on with the 0.22 public release?

Aug 30, 2021
Good day everyone, first I will reply on your questions:

On the Patreon page a couple of weeks ago (April 28th) it was posted about 0.22.5 public release being in a couple of days. 3 days go on Patreon it was posted that 0.22 "just made public" but when you go to the official site's download section it is still showing 0.21 for download with nothing newer.

Anyone have more information on what is going on with the 0.22 public release?
In short month ago we made a patreon early release, now we are making it public + combined with some upcoming features as it was not possible to split them + In just a few days there will be 0.24 anyway (info at bottom part of this post with screens)
Yesterday we made 0.23 release as public and marked it as 0.23 as it has crucial stuck issues fixed + it's 0.22 + all these.

And here are mentions what changed or the base:

Was going to ask for any save game file but after reading 15 pages of comments why bother.
Can you explain why you need save please, if you want to unlock all scenes you can write ''GOODGAME'' as secret code and it will unlock all scenes for you, or if you want to skip to certain story content you can use in-game content skip as alternative.

0.23What's updated? Jess has no new scenes and is no different from 0.21
The 0.23 has many game fixes, increased animation quality, android stability, for example the GUI for skateboarding is different on android and react on swipes. Full info is from these 2 posts (excluding Bella content)

v0.24 - Dating with streamer Bella - Few screens before the release
Here is a summary what we have been working on in the last month, and we can say it won't be just about sex scenes but also about story dating content. The talking character will have many emotions as shown in post title, expressing variety of emotions and over 100 talks.

New animated Reactions / Jokes / Questions (from your bedroom computer):
We wanted to make it feel like as if you were there, talking to Bella in person, making decisions, trying to talk her to like you, find common ground and eventually do naughty stuff together.

Some talks will later lead to naughty outcomes (we hope to include as many as possible and not to prolonging release):

The parts above contain complex animations of many layers and parts fitting it to the streaming conversations, and this part is currently in the works.

New sex scene - in school library:
We decided to make it feel natural, innocent, while acting as her fan, the experience like adult visual novel game could portrait (Also easier expandable for the future in many directions).

New sex scene - Streaming with Bella on her sex stream as her fuck buddy:
We managed to create an interesting game character before we will fully focus on Judy in the 0.25.

What I can say is that we spend a lot of time polishing the quality of these animations to make them as smooth as possible in 4K, preloading animations before they are needed to prevent lagging and smooth transitions for nice eye catching feel.

After ''0.24 - Dating with streamer Bella'' we will focus on Judy and her story, closely followed by Jess and Katy from v0.25+
Have an awesome day everyone.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is there any repeatable action once every content is finished aside from saving and loading the game? if there's no repeatable actions do you plan on implementing one in the future especially for the mom and sister?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes