Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only Judy scene is a dream one ? Didn't find anything new besides that.

corruptible

May 26, 2017
Looks like clone of so many games but art is not bad at all.

Will give it a crack.

Good luck to Developer SGGS!
I'm sure it's been pointed out already, but that art is a hasty trace of Shad's work. I'd recognize that drawing of Belle anywhere.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
(New to this stuff.) Is there any way to undo/deactivate codes once they have been entered?? I entered the one shared by the devs for the current version to unlock the gallery (GOODGAME) but there are several others in this thread:
BAC-ERR
TTT-JFD
PEO-WES
JHF-EER
SHY-EWQ
SJR-TEB
SDSFGHNNDCS
HFDREYHNBDD
small gift for the bugs to claim in the game: SXG-TSS
give
that are unlabelled as to what they do. If I enter one and it does something I don't want, can I undo it? AFAIK codes are not like saves where you can load a saved game before entering the code and play as if the code had never been entered.

If there is no way to undo a code once it it put in, can anyone clarify (a) if any of these codes still function in the current version, and (b) what they do?? Thanks!

Reactions: Foxxy101

Lurc Dev

Dec 27, 2021
How is an incest based game still on Patreon after 2 years? Did Patreon change their policies? Or is there some loophole I'm not seeing? Genuinely curious.

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
I got baited with that screenshot... I knew it was the mom, but it's only an "imagination scene". There is no story or buildup. Just a click and you get the scene which sucks. BUT, the scene and animation is *chefs kiss*.

Aug 30, 2021
code for gallery unlock?
Enter code ''GOODGAME'' in the (achievement -> secret code) menu

Just in case anyone experience android crashes here is a lite version with lower quality of some textures, it could ease RAM usage on some android phones + increase of API level could help too (we are not sure as on our devices it works, but could be an issue on some):

Have a wonderfull day.

Reactions: Anonymousse007
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes