RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
seems to be a bug where doing the new update pushes everybody back a stage and nobody is pregnant according to the character details screen.

Edit apparently it's not a bug. Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
World Tamer [v0.8.0] [Deniam] - Compressed

Win/Linux [589 MB]
- - - -

Mac [584 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highlandy

Jul 7, 2020
So I don't usually leave comments, as I tend to lurk and wait but I have a few things to say if any one really cares

Firstly, Holy Shit.

- Despite my assumption, I assumed it was just another Deus Ex Machina game, where the Protag was this overpowered idiot that just collects a harem. Not 100% the case. Protag is caring, without giving too much away and honestly fits well with those they interact with. Well written, imo

- The Monster Girls, and other characters, while not all uniquely designed. Definitely stand out despite, some looking like just another character from similar games. There is alot of emphasis on character development. And some games just end up making me skip through dialogue due to the fact that their version of CD is loooooong Lore bombs. Your interactions and the results thereof really work into the CD, I really like that! Plenty of story/smut balance.

- While its missing some features, some of which crossed out (To name one, Pregnancy content.) just shy of a 1.0 version there are hours of content to kill here. The Pacing is good, and the game is not impossible to navigate either. If the Dev can keep up the pace they are running with. This could be one of the greats. As a former enjoyer of HHG (Heroes Harem Guild) finding something that scratches that itch, was pleasant.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
So I don't usually leave comments, as I tend to lurk and wait but I have a few things to say if any one really cares

Firstly, Holy Shit.

- Despite my assumption, I assumed it was just another Deus Ex Machina game, where the Protag was this overpowered idiot that just collects a harem. Not 100% the case. Protag is caring, without giving too much away and honestly fits well with those they interact with. Well written, imo

- The Monster Girls, and other characters, while not all uniquely designed. Definitely stand out despite, some looking like just another character from similar games. There is alot of emphasis on character development. And some games just end up making me skip through dialogue due to the fact that their version of CD is loooooong Lore bombs. Your interactions and the results thereof really work into the CD, I really like that! Plenty of story/smut balance.

- While its missing some features, some of which crossed out (To name one, Pregnancy content.) just shy of a 1.0 version there are hours of content to kill here. The Pacing is good, and the game is not impossible to navigate either. If the Dev can keep up the pace they are running with. This could be one of the greats. As a former enjoyer of HHG (Heroes Harem Guild) finding something that scratches that itch, was pleasant.
One of the best lurker first post I have seen.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
- While its missing some features, some of which crossed out (To name one, Pregnancy content.) just shy of a 1.0 version there are hours of content to kill here.
I agree with the rest of your post, but the version number assumption here is wrong. Version numbers are not percentages, nor are they single integers. 0.8.0 does not mean "80% completed". It means "8th major update, with no minor updates after it yet". Patrons have 0.9.0, which also doesn't mean "90% completed", it means "9th major update, with no minor updates after it yet". Unless we get a minor update in the 0.9.x series, the next update for patrons will be 0.10.0, not 1.0 (which is generally reserved for "story completed, release-ready").

Frost_96

Aug 22, 2018
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
This dev really needs to just commit to an idea once they launch it and not rework it 50 times. I guess I should just be happy that we don't need to start new playthroughs this time.
Honestly, i also feel like there should be fewer, but bigger, updates. Just upgraded from 0.8.0->0.9.0, and the new content was SUPER short, like, a couple of minutes of gameplay before a new wait for an update kinda short. Can sort of feel like update-bloating sometimes, like as if the number of updates is made higher than necessary in order to garner trust by going "Look how often we update our game!" for good PR. Though i'll be clear that i don't think that's the case here,but it can feel kinda sketchy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, i also feel like there should be fewer, but bigger, updates. Just upgraded from 0.8.0->0.9.0, and the new content was SUPER short, like, a couple of minutes of gameplay before a new wait for an update kinda short. Can sort of feel like update-bloating sometimes, like as if the number of updates is made higher than necessary in order to garner trust by going "Look how often we update our game!" for good PR. Though i'll be clear that i don't think that's the case here,but it can feel kinda sketchy.
Nah you're not wrong at all. I feel like the dev's support is developed past the point that being in the latest updates once a month is really that beneficial. If this were a VN then the last 3 updates would've taken probably a bit under 10 minutes to play fapping time notwithstanding.

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
as i noticed on patreon the next updates will be with the pregnancy mode in it whether it is now the ver.0.9 or0.10. or0.11 of the was not in it

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes