MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Nobody's stealing anyone, they already had a threesome together, and most importantly the MC is perfectly alright with it. It's not NTR by any sane definition. I know a lot of people use an insane definition for it but this just plain isn't NTR.
Like i said its borderline to NTR, since they do it behind MCs back without hes consent and at the very least they are cheating on MC since hes never said ok for it to happen, having a 3-some isent automatic a yes for them to engage in a lesbian relationship without MC, and even if its ok with MC when he finds out the point is they never asked permission and you cant ask if its ok after its done, would be a bit to late, i see them as master/slave or pet and a slave/pet should never do such a thing before asking if shes allowed to.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Like i said its borderline to NTR, since they do it behind MCs back without hes consent and at the very least they are cheating on MC since hes never said ok for it to happen, having a 3-some isent automatic a yes for them to engage in a lesbian relationship without MC.
Can't complain that your 2 girlfriends are hooking up after you've hooked them up yourself.
Besides unless I missed it MC hasn't told Emily or Valerie that he's got other girlfriends, sex friends or 8 sex slaves either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the usual suspects are gonna give me a dozen face palms between my 2 comments but they aren't the MC, and the MC doesn't care.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Can't complain that your 2 girlfriends are hooking up after you've hooked them up yourself.
Besides unless I missed it MC hasn't told Emily or Valerie that he's got other girlfriends, sex friends or 8 sex slaves either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the usual suspects are gonna give me a dozen face palms between my 2 comments but they aren't the MC, and the MC doesn't care.
My MC is not with Emily or Valerie, hell dont even know who Valerie is yet in my playthrough when that scene happened.

MC might not care but to me it still feels way off that they start up a lesbian relationships behind MCs back and do see it as cheating on MC when they havent talked about it, if he truely is their Master they should ask first, i mean its not just them appently all the forest girls are also playing with one another behind hes back, to me that just feels very weird, also making all girls BI is a bit weird even in a harem.

And i dunno we can compeat in getting facepalms, talking freely always piss someone off hah :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
that's like saying just because I invited you once into my home, you now have permission to brake in at night and empty my fridge and "borrow" my TV at any time you like.
More like "I invited you to live in my home and now you've reasonably gone to the fridge to feed yourself."
MC wasn't inviting her to have sex with him once just to never see her again. He claimed ownership over both the girls, mediated their current relationship dynamic and committed to taking his relationship with both of them seriously afterwards. This wasn't some one off event that the MC was never going to repeat.

Reactions: RyukXaos and Tiur

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
More like "I invited you to live in my home and now you've reasonably gone to the fridge to feed yourself."
MC wasn't inviting her to have sex with him once just to never see her again. He claimed ownership over both the girls, mediated their current relationship dynamic and committed to taking his relationship with both of them seriously afterwards. This wasn't some one off event that the MC was never going to repeat.
you still dont get my TV stay in your fucking lane

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Jesus Christ why is it 1gb, why even put a mobile port at that point when my phone sounds like a ps4 running GOW Ragnarok and generates enough heat to make a super nova blush

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I had to change quite a bit of code and a few characters, therefore old saves won’t work properly.
Is this for 0.3 or for an earlier version, I can't remember if I've seen that before or not. Sandbox games are painful to restart

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

World Tamer [v0.3.0] [Deniam]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 301 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm, I'll give this one a shot. I'd actually meant to earlier and never got around to it :-/ It looks interesting and I don't see anything that would cause me to give it a pass. I.E., no gay or NTR stuff. I'm strictly a one-man harem kinda guy lol. Best of luck Deniam, this looks really good.

Hilppari

Mar 17, 2020
Getting an error with a fresh save.

Code:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_shooting_4'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Characters/emily.rpyc", line 116, in script
  File "G:\xxx\xxx\WorldTamer-0.3.0-pc\WorldTamer-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\xxx\xxx\WorldTamer-0.3.0-pc\WorldTamer-0.3.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'after_shooting_4'.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Anyone have previously saved files I accidentally deleted the game few days ago and I don't want to start over

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes