VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
Just need to sleep at home, how many hearts does emily have for you?
I was at 7, The issue was that I was working at the bar at night and not just sleeping at home. Once you told me what I needed to do, it triggered no problem.

The isse now seems to be that I've completed all other available content (including Emily's content) and Sarah's story is stuck on "Progress Emily's Story Further"

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniam

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Just started and I'm enjoying it but I find it really annoying that every time the MC talks there's this clicking sound. I can just remove it by muting the sfx in prefs but that would mute any other sound effect too. I would recommend to have it removed or at least add it to the voice sounds since there's no voiceover anyways.

Thanks.

Jan 8, 2022
Something is wrong with progression for Emily, Im at the point that I got a date with her in the park on saturday morning but she wont show up there and when i try to talk to her about time off I just get that scene with her on the phone again

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Something is wrong with progression for Emily, Im at the point that I got a date with her in the park on saturday morning but she wont show up there and when i try to talk to her about time off I just get that scene with her on the phone again
You're playing 0.1.0. Download 0.1.0a instead, that bug is fixed in it.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Got an error with the Valerie date (second)

"Image 'bg valerie beach date' not found."

Note, am using 1.0a (due to the Emily glitch which this version resolved)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
World Tamer [v0.1.1] [Deniam] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.2GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Years after leaving for college, you finally return to your hometown, a place you haven't seen since a mysterious incident changed your life sixteen years ago. As the memories of that fateful day– the day you lost your parents – begin to resurface, you're driven by the need to uncover the truth. But your quest for answers very quickly throws you into situations that challenge your resolve.

...alright

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
legit question...why do people keep putting "dating sim" and "harem" together? Having a harem already makes it not a dating sim, you just get everyone you want. The only game I found that actually qualifies for both harem and dating sim is Love And Sex: Second Base, but only because you have small groups of harems, but you can't actually just get everyone in a single play through.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
legit question...why do people keep putting "dating sim" and "harem" together? Having a harem already makes it not a dating sim, you just get everyone you want. The only game I found that actually qualifies for both harem and dating sim is Love And Sex: Second Base, but only because you have small groups of harems, but you can't actually just get everyone in a single play through.

Tags Rules And List [Updated 2023-02-03]
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
  • Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]
The only requirement for the dating sim tag is to have "dating mechanics" whether or not you can get all the girls, how esay it is to get all the girls, and, or size of harem have nothing to do with it.

Most tags are not to say that the game is a pure stereotypical example of xx in game, but are instead there to inform that there are depictions of xx in game.

take sandbox for example. That can be anything from a time, room search clicking hell to horizon zero dawn. While that ps4 game is arguably a much better example of a sandbox some of the worst sandbox games on here still have sandbox mechanics thus they get the tag.

If you can not stand such mechanics any any way you can exclude the tag, and if you are looking for it in sadly you will still have to weed through the one that don't fit your idle to fined the ones you like. I have found with almost all tags the idle, and, or stereotypical version is way to subjective, and from user to user you will get differing opinions.

it is not a tag for a "true dating sim", just as the harem tag is not for a "true harem game"

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Others would be "My New Life" and "Special Harem Academia" just to say some.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
  • Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]
The only requirement for the dating sim tag is to have "dating mechanics" whether or not you can get all the girls, how esay it is to get all the girls, and, or size of harem have nothing to do with it.

Most tags are not to say that the game is a pure stereotypical example of xx in game, but are instead there to inform that there are depictions of xx in game.

take sandbox for example. That can be anything from a time, room search clicking hell to horizon zero dawn. While that ps4 game is arguably a much better example of a sandbox some of the worst sandbox games on here still have sandbox mechanics thus they get the tag.

If you can not stand such mechanics any any way you can exclude the tag, and if you are looking for it in sadly you will still have to weed through the one that don't fit your idle to fined the ones you like. I have found with almost all tags the idle, and, or stereotypical version is way to subjective, and from user to user you will get differing opinions.

it is not a tag for a "true dating sim", just as the harem tag is not for a "true harem game"
My guy, I appreciate your effort, but calling the majority of the games that include "dating mechanics" is just outright false. The option is to put them in the harem or pass on them, then it jumps to just sex and whatever else but not dating. I'm not saying that's the case for this game, but a good portion of games I played that ARE tagged both don't really include "dating mechanics" unless f95 wants to define that for us, which they didn't.

Sep 1, 2019
Yo so apparently the name of the company is meant to change based on what last name you input. It doesn't do that, it still just defaults to Whitewall regardless of choice. You would just have to make the company name contingent on the data you already had the player input.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
My guy, I appreciate your effort, but calling the majority of the games that include "dating mechanics" is just outright false. The option is to put them in the harem or pass on them, then it jumps to just sex and whatever else but not dating. I'm not saying that's the case for this game, but a good portion of games I played that ARE tagged both don't really include "dating mechanics" unless f95 wants to define that for us, which they didn't.
tags are often missused, and, or misplaced. Ultimately though as I said as far as the current tags are concerned if there is dating mechanics it gets the tag. If there is a game so tagged that those not have dating mechanics use the report feature to inform the mods of the miss tag.

from

Please report any thread with incorrect and/or missing tag(s). You can also contact us via our Discord .

As we are getting off topic please PM me if you want to continue this discussion.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes