ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Hi!

I had this issue too, and I resolved it by using 'cd' to change the directory to the access folder (world-citizen). It should look like 'cd Users/COMPUTERNAME/Documents/world-citizen'
After that, the 'sh ./world-citizen.mac.sh' should work properly

I apologize if this isn't explained well!
still no luck ... :/ idk man. I have no idea if I'm doing something wrong but i'm trying everything you and everyone else is saying. Truly cannot get this to work/open in any way shape or form lmao

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
since this boots a one frame standard form design gray window without context which vanishes at once im assuming im missing an obscure extra runtime?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah no images display. This "engine upgrade" doesn't exactly be off to a stellar start, I still need to manually close the Character Creation even though the scene progresses.

urdicksk

Sep 23, 2017
I just get black screens after selecting an option. An option will pop up about 10 seconds later I choose another then black again

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come but it's difficult to analyze this game since the images aren't showing inside.

The worldbuilding is almost inexistant.
The characters are few and not that much described.
The plot is too generic.
The images/gifs are very well chosen from what I can see in the folders.

The story is vague. Do we really escape or are we escaping through the dreams?
The character creation is good but what use could it have been?
Ending on a cliffhanger isn't a good idea either.

All in all, I can't appreciate a game in which the artistic side isn't working properly though it seemed promising (for once, there was a real bi scene for bi people and not just straight on the right and gay to the left).

Good continuation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote