Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just a minor thing, but adding color to player name helps quite a lot during reading, for example -
\game\questvar.rpy
define pn = Character ("[playername]", color="#C41E3A")

edit: actually, if anyone want some name color diversity ("mirror of the soul" edition) - just drop this into your "game" folder

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Shame, now you won't get to see her evolution as you "feed" her.
The truth is that I have no interest in "feeding" her: I don't know what the next ones will be like, but I'm not going to see the first scene with her.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Harpy? I didn't see harpy :cry:. I'll have to play bit more to see what I did wrong. I don't think that I have ever skipped seeing her when she first appeared.
Wither was so cute. I can never be angry about her little lie, especially when I could see her pussy (I think?) when I was crouching down.
Tiny girls we were introduced were lovely. And gotta say that Chiara is one of the sexiest girls in the game.
Nice shower animation btw. Very smooth transfer in the loop.
How to unlock the Harpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
just a minor thing, but adding color to player name helps quite a lot during reading, for example -
\game\questvar.rpy
define pn = Character ("[playername]", color="#C41E3A")

edit: actually, if anyone want some name color diversity ("mirror of the soul" edition) - just drop this into your "game" folder
Hey, thanks for the contribution!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
When I started game again last time, I went through the beginning very fast. I remembered wondering whether I saw harpy scene or not during the previous day. But apparently not, I had misclicked that choice without having time to read it. I won't do same mistake again, when we'll have to start from the beginning next time. So, I'll wait for the next update to see the harpy scene. In the meantime I'll try to think of ways how we can teach harpy to give us wingjob.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
When I started game again last time, I went through the beginning very fast. I remembered wondering whether I saw harpy scene or not during the previous day. But apparently not, I had misclicked that choice without having time to read it. I won't do same mistake again, when we'll have to start from the beginning next time. So, I'll wait for the next update to see the harpy scene. In the meantime I'll try to think of ways how we can teach harpy to give us wingjob.
....Speed Reading to slap your balls around, is always bad for a story. Enjoy the story! Even if it's your second or 3rd read, :p

Reactions: S1nsational

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just finished current update, now really hope there will be some River content before whatever "ceremony" happen, or maybe even a choice (optional, of course) to not do it altogether
on the other hand - main plot is still.. weird, or more precisely the fact what no one gives a fuck about it (in game)
off-world student goes missing and presumably kidnapped and in mortal danger? eeeh, shit happens
sings of some hyper aggressive tyranid invasion? oh that's unusual, should be much worse, aaaanyway...
other crazy spoiler stuff happen of extreme importance? nope, too busy on schedule for this, we got dates and dinners and hanging out, no time for some evil genius

• Haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
just finished current update, now really hope there will be some River content before whatever "ceremony" happen, or maybe even a choice (optional, of course) to not do it altogether
on the other hand - main plot is still.. weird, or more precisely the fact what no one gives a fuck about it (in game)
off-world student goes missing and presumably kidnapped and in mortal danger? eeeh, shit happens
sings of some hyper aggressive tyranid invasion? oh that's unusual, should be much worse, aaaanyway...
other crazy spoiler stuff happen of extreme importance? nope, too busy on schedule for this, we got dates and dinners and hanging out, no time for some evil genius
Super accurate, but hilariously put.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
[PUBLIC RELEASE] 0.1.5.8 HUGE Story Reveals/ WCA Season 2 Info

EDIT: Apparently I need to put the project link in each one of these. Public Release is on the Itch page, as always.
I know it's been a long wait, but it's finally here. The long-awaited Thursday-Friday update. And man, is it CRAMMED with content.

View attachment 2171001

There is a TON of stuff happening in this build, and it took more work than any other build I've put out. We're answering some BIG questions, and asking several more.

As far as the project goes, you may notice the Icon has changed.

View attachment 2171004

That's right. The first leg of the journey is coming to a close. Consider this entire project a prologue to what I hope will end up being an extensive series following your continuous adventure in the world of WCA. I have some design choices to make for Season 2, as the biggest thing you all have been requesting is more GAME in your game. But, at the same time, y'all have also expressed that the majority of you hate Sandbox and RPG Maker AVNs. I want to keep the spirit and flavor of WCA while also introducing some light Free Roam mechanics that allow you to make use of what I'll call Free Time periods before you return to the main storyline. I'm going to be putting out a poll on Patreon and SubscribeStar to see how people feel about some of these ideas and mechanics, and how they might best be implemented in WCA2.

And yes, your save file will carry over to the second season.

View attachment 2171006

I'm currently building the project page for WCA Season 2, and I'll make a post when it's done so y'all can add it to your collections. It will be a separate downloadable that should install over WCA Season 1 if we can manage it. I have to make it a separate project because mobile devices have an apk size limit of 2gb or they refuse to install, and mobile users are around 40% of WCA's playerbase. As an exclusively mobile player of AVNs myself, I find it frustrating when I like the idea of a game but it doesn't have a mobile version. So this is the best solution I've come up with.

View attachment 2171009

Thank you all for your support thus far, and I hope you enjoy all the work I poured into this update. Depending on size requirements, this may end up being the last big content update of WCA before we transition to Season 2; it all depends on whether or not I have the space to add all the scenes I want to add without having to go through and horribly compress everything. I refuse to sacrifice quality lol.

Anyways, have fun, and looking forward to your feedback and musings!

- Vic
You may want to use the "Report" button at the bottom of the OP to provide a download link to the update if you want a moderator to update the OP and have the game show up on the "Latest Update" page. Don't think posting a link to Itch is going to cut it.

Loved the update by the way.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The choice you made with River will determine whether or not you get to see the pre-ritual content. As for the rest... fair lol. This was one of the toughest updates I've ever put out, probably double the weight of any other update, and I may have been a little hyperfocused on pumping out content. There's always room to go back and add stuff, which is probably what will happen for the 1.0 update. You make some good points and I could definitely go back and polish it up a little bit.

You may want to use the "Report" button at the bottom of the OP to provide a download link to the update if you want a moderator to update the OP and have the game show up on the "Latest Update" page. Don't think posting a link to Itch is going to cut it.

Loved the update by the way.
I did this as soon as I made the post. F95's uploaders are slacking lol

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I'd love for you to try it first and let me know what ya think
Okay, I'll try it, and I will write here down my opinion, when I will have time to do so. :)

And sorry for the late reply, I suddenly got some things to do in real life. :whistle:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WorldsCrossingAcademy-0.1.5.81
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Also to note, only Android is on the .81 update, which replaces all the variables and requires a restart. PC and MAC are still on .8 with some known Gallery issues.

Reactions: Repuci

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.5.81] [TeamEmberWings]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 575 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Such a fun update, The ghost girl in the mirror is turning into a real guardian angel at this point. Harpy is slowly digivolving into Angewomon. River is as cute as fucking ever. I just want to cuddle Wither for days. All in all i enjoyed it, still pretty dimly lit though.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes