ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Morning everyone. I have Question. I stopped "playing" shortly before the end of the Season 1. Now I finished an unmodded fresh run with 1.2.2.2 but I am unable to give Esthel the Bracelet from Chiara. What is going on? Has this been removed? Is it broken? Will it come later in Season 2? Some Post said that Esthel has been downgraded (for IMHO stupid reasons) and therefore is not a Main LI anymore but I neither had the option to give it to her during the Sandbox / Free Roam part nor had I any option during the Scene in the Nursery like when the MC was giving the Bracelet to her before the first rewrite of Season 1.

Does anyone know what the truth is? There are too many misleading information in this Topic - even from the Dev itself with the constant "I will rewrite it again and again and again". This AVN has become a real Mess IMO. Thanks!

P.S.: As I am not into Lactation Content - not even with Kanako: Will this be optional or forced?

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Morning everyone. I have Question. I stopped "playing" shortly before the end of the Season 1. Now I finished an unmodded fresh run with 1.2.2.2 but I am unable to give Esthel the Bracelet from Chiara. What is going on? Has this been removed? Is it broken? Will it come later in Season 2? Some Post said that Esthel has been downgraded (for IMHO stupid reasons) and therefore is not a Main LI anymore but I neither had the option to give it to her during the Sandbox / Free Roam part nor had I any option during the Scene in the Nursery like when the MC was giving the Bracelet to her before the first rewrite of Season 1.

Does anyone know what the truth is? There are too many misleading information in this Topic - even from the Dev itself with the constant "I will rewrite it again and again and again". This AVN has become a real Mess IMO. Thanks!

P.S.: As I am not into Lactation Content - not even with Kanako: Will this be optional or forced?
Alright, lemme answer this point by point.
  1. The decision of who to say the bracelet is from is being moved to Eshtel's Side Story, which will be accessible in Season 2 Free Time segments when we get around to writing it.
  2. Eshtel will be a fully romanceable LI and has not been downgraded in any way. I fixed a writing mistake I'd made with her in the first iteration of Season 1, which initially forced the player to wingman for Chiara and, as the complaints put it, "give her away." I realized this was one of the mistakes with writing WCA as a novel instead of a Visual Novel, and worked to correct it to give people access to Eshtel the way they wanted.
  3. Nearly all sexual content is being relegated to each girl's side story. Some brief things may be shown that have story importance (Kanako's lactation is the vehicle by which we show
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    So all sexual interactions from Season 2 forward should be opt-in, and if you never select that girl, you should never experience her content. Some scenes are important to the main story and have a purpose, and in those, I intend to keep the sexual content light at most.
Happy to clarify anything else. I'm pretty active here and on the Discord. This is a community-driven game, and I take feedback pretty seriously.

Later on the elf girl is shown wearing it despite never actually being given it.
I thought I scrubbed all of the renders that showed the bracelet. I guess I missed some. I'll have to go back and look for them.

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
The decision of who to say the bracelet is from is being moved to Eshtel's Side Story, which will be accessible in Season 2 Free Time segments when we get around to writing it.

Eshtel will be a fully romanceable LI and has not been downgraded in any way. I fixed a writing mistake I'd made with her in the first iteration of Season 1, which initially forced the player to wingman for Chiara and, as the complaints put it, "give her away." I realized this was one of the mistakes with writing WCA as a novel instead of a Visual Novel, and worked to correct it to give people access to Eshtel the way they wanted.
Thanks for answering my Questions! Well, when it comes to Eshtel and Chiara, to me it was always clear, based on what Eshtel said in the Original Version, that Chiara comes first and the MC later. The whole moving Characters into Freeroam always feels to me they are being downgraded or whatever Term People prefer to use. This is true for AVNs in general - not just yours. Maybe I just had too many negative Experiences with other AVNs. It also obviously has been quite a while since the Original Version was published. Anyway, keep up the otherwise good work! :)

Reactions: S1nsational

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
The whole moving Characters into Freeroam always feels to me they are being downgraded or whatever
Perhaps better to see them as 'optional' in this one?
Personally I am looking at it as a more fine-grained alternative to screens with "which kink would you like to see or avoid?" settings in other VN.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes