VN Others Completed World's Horniest Housewife - Rikky Horne [Final] [Laplacian]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm all for full degeneracy, but a high quality vanilla product is always welcome sometime. It's just shows that a Nukige can be good even without all those dark fetish.
You deserve a like just for linking all the different types of NTR and netori for people. Also know any good netori without ahegeo?

Also a wholesome game with a horny beautiful wife? Sign me up.

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
I hyped for this vn because of the banger opening song but the content is just decent
but yeah banger op still 10/10

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
For some reason it wont fullscreen. It just pulls the window size to the top left corner but the outline fills up. But the view is still window...

ajax69000

Oct 14, 2019
Don't think anyone else is having this issue, but when I try to launch the game nothing happens. On task manager it appears for a few seconds then disappears. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
done playing the game. Omg it feels like there will be an ntr on the next chapter.. we're still not safe boys.

Apr 30, 2020
I love about many people expecting some ntr or any weird thing and meets normal wholesome vanilla as blasphemy to their eyE

Hahahah... This what you called generation of degeneratE.
I was doing my daily routine of sorting by Latest Updates when i ran into this one. Just by glancing into the title and cover art, i immediately thought it to be Ntr tagged and was thinking of just skipping this one. For me it has become almost an automatic reaction to seeing this pattern in this site. So i was surprised when i read the description and saw the tags. Glad i Didn't skip because this is a rare gem for me.

P.S.: It's also really difficult to search for stuff here without a option to like chose for a certain tag (like ntr) not to appear or even just the fact that it's really difficult and inefficient here to search for netorare or netori specifically. Not wanting to judge or criticize, but one would think it would not be that difficult to get these improvements done on the search filters, but for some odd reason it's been avoided for a while now, even with the demand from many on the users here. Have a nice day/night :D

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
the wife is horny as fuck but the husband still manage to satisfy the wife??!!!? avoiding the NTR route and the ruinous power? must be some sigmar blessing around here.:PogChamp:

Reactions: Gojii
Jan 6, 2019
I was doing my daily routine of sorting by Latest Updates when i ran into this one. Just by glancing into the title and cover art, i immediately thought it to be Ntr tagged and was thinking of just skipping this one. For me it has become almost an automatic reaction to seeing this pattern in this site. So i was surprised when i read the description and saw the tags. Glad i Didn't skip because this is a rare gem for me.

P.S.: It's also really difficult to search for stuff here without a option to like chose for a certain tag (like ntr) not to appear or even just the fact that it's really difficult and inefficient here to search for netorare or netori specifically. Not wanting to judge or criticize, but one would think it would not be that difficult to get these improvements done on the search filters, but for some odd reason it's been avoided for a while now, even with the demand from many on the users here. Have a nice day/night :D
just in case if you want to search anything like this, there's one by Hachimitsu soft called HarmonEy (and no, there's no gold-digger whore inside the visual novel), though it hasn't been translated... yet

EDIT: actually it's been translated it seems :p

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes