Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
i really hope they manage to put everything back that was in the update before i think like, august or july that they removed with those updates, i don't remember there being futas in the august/july updates or anything special like that

was there any relevant news between then and now? any like tiny game updates or anything?

azantar

Feb 20, 2019
in the update I'm currently working on, there will be only ordinary girls. The fact is that I replaced the base model with another one with a lot of polygons, a lot of texture resolution and a lot of settings for the body. In addition, I rewrote almost all the scripts in the game, making the addition of new customization features and animations more convenient, but because of this, all the old features and animations stopped working and they need to be gradually recreated for the new model. I plan to start working on adding penises in the next update

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
in the update I'm currently working on, there will be only ordinary girls. The fact is that I replaced the base model with another one with a lot of polygons, a lot of texture resolution and a lot of settings for the body. In addition, I rewrote almost all the scripts in the game, making the addition of new customization features and animations more convenient, but because of this, all the old features and animations stopped working and they need to be gradually recreated for the new model. I plan to start working on adding penises in the next update
Okay, good to know. Take your time (y)

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
Can someone please share a link to the latest version? Or where can I find it?

Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad_Pitt

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
nowdays it's all about FUTA and damn NTR....way to go...thanks WAKE shit and whom that love to be a cucxk
Not you replying to a comment from fucking 2018. You obviously have a problem if you continue to engage with something you claim to dislike. You can easily solve the problem for yourself. :KEK:

This thread isnt even tagged ntr. The thread is like 5 years old...

1708260402085.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote