Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
from what I gather, the story was always about magic vs technology, and tech stuff was hinted even at the beginning of the game. so its not like cyborg appeared out of the blue.
It's not the technology or even the cyborg itself that's the real issue, it's how it's been done.

It hasn't blended into the story, it just seems to take away from what's there. It hasn't been handled well.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone that's known me for a while on here knows I love devs that do their thing and don't like it when they get bullied into changing so i'm not going to make a hypocrite of myself as go down that road BUT I do want to know why do this?

Why take a game with 2 story sections that were both doing well and building nicely then throw this cyborg in and bring it all to a screeching halt?
I've been sperging out about this on this thread for a while, and I truly don't understand how you take a plot that is far developed in multiple updates, to then introduce a multiple protag, from basically a third plot, to just halt progress altogether. It's seriously baffling.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
It's not the technology or even the cyborg itself that's the real issue, it's how it's been done.

It hasn't blended into the story, it just seems to take away from what's there. It hasn't been handled well.
I mean I would understand if tech stuff appeared suddenly out of nowhere, but its not like that. maybe it should have been done earlier idk, but the thing makes perfect sense overall. also what does it take away from the game, this complaint is so weird to me that I feel I must have missed something lol.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I mean I would understand if tech stuff appeared suddenly out of nowhere, but its not like that. maybe it should have been done earlier idk, but the thing makes perfect sense overall. also what does it take away from the game, this complaint is so weird to me that I feel I must have missed something lol.
Ok long story short; The problem is not the blending of tech and magic (Shadowrun does this well) the problem is the introduction of another protagonist, like 20 updates in, to stop all development of the established plot lines (Magic College and Normal College). It takes the player's immersion and throws it out of the window, in an already complicated divided story line that was doing very well.

I just want my Demon waifu goddamn it.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
is the stupid android chapter finally done? can i play this update or this is another skip?
From what I've seen in the game the shitty android plot is far from over.
And since it already creeped on one LI, and had its own unavoidable sex scene, I suspect this arc will be expended further into LI- territory.
At this point I doubt that the dev will come to their senses and stops ruining their game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
And since it already creeped on one LI, and had its own unavoidable sex scene, I suspect this arc will be expended further into LI- territory.
Maybe wait until it does before screaming NTR? Because so far it & MC have zero partners in common, and since it's on its way to another star at the moment that probably won't be changing soon...

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
the added cyborg is cringe. I'm just waiting/dreading till it starts to NTR us. There was already enough story content going on, VN was doing good until it appeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: prezes777

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Geez, panic much?
Looks more like MC is going to stick with not-hogwarts/not-family qts, while MC (cyborg) is heading out to collect space waifus

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, has anyone encountered the problem when the hero comes home, receives an SMS, answers them, and at that moment the game gets stuck. I can’t get out of the phone, I tried both the full version and the compress. If anyone knows what the problem is, I’ll be grateful :) .

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I can’t get out of the phone
Had the same trouble, perhaps moreso because I had never seen/answered to Nancy's(?) older SMS.
Leaving her sms screen, then reentering it and doing the "can't come to gym" talk and then leaving her screen and sending Kanji another sms about no gym worked for me.
After that I could exit the phone.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes