MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone that's known me for a while on here knows I love devs that do their thing and don't like it when they get bullied into changing so i'm not going to make a hypocrite of myself as go down that road BUT I do want to know why do this?

Why take a game with 2 story sections that were both doing well and building nicely then throw this cyborg in and bring it all to a screeching halt?
I've been sperging out about this on this thread for a while, and I truly don't understand how you take a plot that is far developed in multiple updates, to then introduce a multiple protag, from basically a third plot, to just halt progress altogether. It's seriously baffling.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
It's not the technology or even the cyborg itself that's the real issue, it's how it's been done.

It hasn't blended into the story, it just seems to take away from what's there. It hasn't been handled well.
I mean I would understand if tech stuff appeared suddenly out of nowhere, but its not like that. maybe it should have been done earlier idk, but the thing makes perfect sense overall. also what does it take away from the game, this complaint is so weird to me that I feel I must have missed something lol.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I mean I would understand if tech stuff appeared suddenly out of nowhere, but its not like that. maybe it should have been done earlier idk, but the thing makes perfect sense overall. also what does it take away from the game, this complaint is so weird to me that I feel I must have missed something lol.
Ok long story short; The problem is not the blending of tech and magic (Shadowrun does this well) the problem is the introduction of another protagonist, like 20 updates in, to stop all development of the established plot lines (Magic College and Normal College). It takes the player's immersion and throws it out of the window, in an already complicated divided story line that was doing very well.

I just want my Demon waifu goddamn it.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
is the stupid android chapter finally done? can i play this update or this is another skip?
From what I've seen in the game the shitty android plot is far from over.
And since it already creeped on one LI, and had its own unavoidable sex scene, I suspect this arc will be expended further into LI- territory.
At this point I doubt that the dev will come to their senses and stops ruining their game.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
And since it already creeped on one LI, and had its own unavoidable sex scene, I suspect this arc will be expended further into LI- territory.
Maybe wait until it does before screaming NTR? Because so far it & MC have zero partners in common, and since it's on its way to another star at the moment that probably won't be changing soon...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cademead

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Geez, panic much?
Looks more like MC is going to stick with not-hogwarts/not-family qts, while MC (cyborg) is heading out to collect space waifus

• Yay, new update!

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, has anyone encountered the problem when the hero comes home, receives an SMS, answers them, and at that moment the game gets stuck. I can’t get out of the phone, I tried both the full version and the compress. If anyone knows what the problem is, I’ll be grateful :) .

the25th

Nov 7, 2023
I don't understand why y'all think the android is gonna ntr us. He is literally in space right now. I'm saying this before i play the new update so maybe he somehow went back to earth.

• Yay, new update!

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I don't understand why y'all think the android is gonna ntr us. He is literally in space right now. I'm saying this before i play the new update so maybe he somehow went back to earth.
Well the reason people think ntr is easy, cyborg could peek on two of MCs girls, one in the shower and one playing with her self nude, what pissed me off about all of that was really that MC sees that the cyborg did that when sharing minds, but MC does fuck all and says fuck all about it, he simply just agrees to keep sharing minds which makes no sense, i think MC said something like he just wants to know how it is to fly in space and its hes only chance to do it by mind sharing, idiotic reason if you ask me.

Next i dont know how the story will unfold but i dont think the cyborg will stay in space forever why would it, once it has learned what it needs, it will head back down to MC and then it opens up all roads including possible ntr since the cyborg is spying on MCs girls already and MC apprently couldent care less that it does.

Also its annoying seeing so much time wasted on the new cyborg story insted of the magic/home school story which was going really good.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
It's quite baffling why the developer thought the player would like the fact that they are going to slow down the game significantly by adding another protagonist.
Reminds me when I watched Dragon Ball Z on TV and just when it started to get to the end of a Saga, they decided to show the entire thing from the Beginning because the dubs where not ready yet.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
:mad:
Just explain me one thing - why developers can't just show and learn 1 thing way-tracking - back-tracking

For those creatures really hard to learn how to show a way to other places? what's meaning of this stupid 4 walls 4 door?!?
So hard to show - normal structure of the apartment?? - check the blueprint of real apartments!
Just really fucking of that tired seeing in every vn sandbox game
1722926812435.png

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
will we eventually get to permanently turn Sam into a female w/ transformation magic and then open up route w/ her? Knowing he's trans I immediately closed the route w/ the "polite decline" but I still felt really bad. Also, since the cyborg could turn into a girl does that mean if the MC fucked it he could breed himself?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes