HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm hoping that in time things will round themselves out over time. Perhaps it's because several releases in a row were focused on the android story that it seems so long.
I'm thinking it will be rounded out eventually, since it seems like the idea the dev has is that MC is balancing between the two worlds. Only reason i didn't really care for the android bit was that it took time from already established characters like Sam etc... and their story development.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
"Lactation"

How much? Are we talking, one barely implied bonus image, full HuCow style character path, or somewhere in between?
Currently not so much, there is a cafe MC visits few times, where at least once he can order milkshake made with freshly squeezed breastmilk, though iirc he isn't aware it is made with breastmilk so far. Most likely if this game ever gets where dev is visioning it to end, there will be more of said content.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Currently not so much, there is a cafe MC visits few times, where at least once he can order milkshake made with freshly squeezed breastmilk, though iirc he isn't aware it is made with breastmilk so far. Most likely if this game ever gets where dev is visioning it to end, there will be more of said content.
He knows they do it right in view of everyone. Also there is one more scene with the mother of the pink haired friend from the gym

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Hey there, just started playing this game and noticed that there are alot of images "not found" during all the magic training in the Red Royal. It's just a black screen with the normal text of the conversation with:

Image 'red_royal_dance_floor_magic_traing_##' not found in red at the top left of the screen.

I did the patch for the latest update but that did not fix anything. Am I missing something else here?

Thanks

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
How do I unlock the gallery/find the gallery?

Alternatively: How do I install the thing in the op? I copied it to the game folder but... I just don't have any gallery I can find.

wsver

May 25, 2022
Hi i have a problem. I have done all the reedings in the phone and on that dating app but i cant get out the phone.
Does anyone know how to solf the problem. Im reading so much ways how to solf the problem but nothing works or i just have not found the right way yet

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
yea but you can't do a lot of development in one area, in this situation magic, then swap to the android side without close any subplot and do a lot of development of the android one that was really uninteresting and didn't do anything on the plot.

In a lot of books about 2 or 3 branches that merges at the end, do a chapter of each side of the story and that helps if one of the branches is boring because need more preparations or situations for get really interesting. And in this point the developer failed, and I don't mean that I didn't liked and because that failed, just read a lot of players complaining about the cyborg side and it shows that the Developer failed in the writing.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Game is really good about letting you be selective about kinks. But it's sad that that's the best thing it has going.

I've tried but it really is a mess. Why do sci-fi AND fantasy?! Both elements are explored so shallowly that it makes you wonder why the writer didn't just focus on one. This way we get a tease of Hogwarts and a tease of space stuff but we don't get to really live either one.

And even with the kink selector, it's still way too gay for my tastes. You'll still have to deal with way too much creepy cyborg/clone of yourself. You'll still have to be subjected to wearing mesh shirts. You'll still have to swallow a diatribe from your friend about how they would love a bitchboy slave if they could afford one. My feeling is this game wants to be gay kinky bondage but is forcing itself to appeal to the mainstream.

And god do I HATE the cyborg. I've been suffering through those updates in hope of getting to Hogwarts but even after we got out, I had the mesh shirt thing and slavery is cool thing so I'm just done. I'm finally convinced whatever payoff awaits still won't be for me.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes