sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
ohhh man i didnt know this will be a sandbox-like game...i read you work on a more vn-like game, so i better wait for it to happen...not a fan of free roam and click&play things...love it more if its like a novel you read...and i hope the drama stays in boundaries, cause drama killed the cat....

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Not a bad start at all. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, but some quick feedback from a fellow dev:

1. You need an editor. The English isn't nearly as bad as many other games out there, but it does go a little sideways from time to time. Your dialogue is actually pretty good, in that your characters respond in generally realistic ways and don't talk like robots. Refreshing to see that. Otherwise, there's some weird grammar here and there and odd choices of words/phrases.

2. Consistency in lighting is all over the place. Take a little time with your renders and make sure you aren't drastically changing the lighting in between. Also, many scenes are overly bright. When you use too much light in a scene, it makes the images feel stale and less interesting. Play around with lighting. Bring it down quite a bit, especially for nighttime scenes or in the bar.

3. People change clothes in real life. You should probably do the same with your characters. MC and Lily both wear the same outfits for 3 days straight. I know it's extra work, but it helps people feel like your world is lived-in.

4. Stop using weird, off-brand names for things in your world. No one is going to come for you if you mention Google maps instead of "Ogle maps." Worse, naming the magic school "Awkwarts" was just lazy and it's distracting when it comes up. Change that entirely to something original.

I'd definitely like to see more world-building. You had a great start with Lily. Take it further. Details are fun, as long as you don't just drop them on us with exposition. Have MC learn things about this new, magic world he's discovering, but make those things unique and interesting. The more detail you have in your world's history and setting, the more ideas you'll have long-term for interactions and storylines. Players don't even need to know everything about your world. Just having those details creating meta-plot in the background will make it feel alive.

Can't wait to see where this goes. Hoping for some improvement in your next release.

P.S. I really like that MC's adopted family is Black. It was a nice touch that we don't see very often in adult games.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Why didn't he take her with him to the club, if it's only five minutes away by foot, instead of cutting the date short?
Or even at least try to call or text the number that just send him the pic 5 seconds ago. Granted, in that situation I would expect the girls to ignore it, because it's part of their mind games, but then he could at least tell his mom to call and warn them, they would hopefully at least accept her call.

Sep 3, 2020
Not a bad start at all. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes, but some quick feedback from a fellow dev:

1. You need an editor. The English isn't nearly as bad as many other games out there, but it does go a little sideways from time to time. Your dialogue is actually pretty good, in that your characters respond in generally realistic ways and don't talk like robots. Refreshing to see that. Otherwise, there's some weird grammar here and there and odd choices of words/phrases.

2. Consistency in lighting is all over the place. Take a little time with your renders and make sure you aren't drastically changing the lighting in between. Also, many scenes are overly bright. When you use too much light in a scene, it makes the images feel stale and less interesting. Play around with lighting. Bring it down quite a bit, especially for nighttime scenes or in the bar.

3. People change clothes in real life. You should probably do the same with your characters. MC and Lily both wear the same outfits for 3 days straight. I know it's extra work, but it helps people feel like your world is lived-in.

4. Stop using weird, off-brand names for things in your world. No one is going to come for you if you mention Google maps instead of "Ogle maps." Worse, naming the magic school "Awkwarts" was just lazy and it's distracting when it comes up. Change that entirely to something original.

I'd definitely like to see more world-building. You had a great start with Lily. Take it further. Details are fun, as long as you don't just drop them on us with exposition. Have MC learn things about this new, magic world he's discovering, but make those things unique and interesting. The more detail you have in your world's history and setting, the more ideas you'll have long-term for interactions and storylines. Players don't even need to know everything about your world. Just having those details creating meta-plot in the background will make it feel alive.

Can't wait to see where this goes. Hoping for some improvement in your next release.

P.S. I really like that MC's adopted family is Black. It was a nice touch that we don't see very often in adult games.
it's a great game but I've decided to save up my updates until the game starts to focus on the vampire girl

by then I should have a bigger update to play

I like the vampire girl looks especially her eyes

Reactions: BenBen95 and Fiufia

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's an excellent game so far, but it would be nice if there was more content between updates. And I really like how this game gives a user so many option setting choices. Also the enable disable choice for kinks, is just top notch and rare to see. Thank-you.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: darlic and ItzSpc

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
it's a great game but I've decided to save up my updates until the game starts to focus on the vampire girl

by then I should have a bigger update to play

I like the vampire girl looks especially her eyes
I really don't like how the MC is dealing with the vampires. all prejudiced making a lot of judgments without knowing what's going on. vampire bad act like an idiot kidnaps a girl (the girl should have woken up and started screaming for being kidnapped).
demons it's ok he can talk have sex be all friends. trust them immediately all good.
I hope it gets better with the vampires. and that the MC realizes what an idiot he is.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
In the Settings under "Tags/Cheats" you can activate the console. It will be shown at the top right next to the other icons.
Thanks for your Review. Yes this is my very first game.
- I know: your post/answer is from July 2021, but I wanted to know if you are planning to re-activate the console-function for your game aaand most importanly: what are (or were) the commands for in it?

best regards

Sep 3, 2020
I really don't like how the MC is dealing with the vampires. all prejudiced making a lot of judgments without knowing what's going on. vampire bad act like an idiot kidnaps a girl (the girl should have woken up and started screaming for being kidnapped).
demons it's ok he can talk have sex be all friends. trust them immediately all good.
I hope it gets better with the vampires. and that the MC realizes what an idiot he is.
oh my God yes yes

I don't like hurting innocent people but I don't think it's like that at all at least you could do is get the vampire side of the story before jumping to conclusions

I mean if the girl is being forced to do it it's one thing but what if the girl is doing it of her own free will
I think the MC is acting like a bigot when it comes to the vampire

but then again it's better than having an MC that does nothing when he sees people in trouble

I used to play a game where vampires were hurting innocent people and the MC was just fine with it and I hate it

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was solid, but I'm a sucker for supernatural stuff.

I kinda wish the demon lady was a bit more exotic rather than just being red, as I'm real down for some kind of demonwife... but I guess it can't be helped given the story. Keira probably has the best aesthetic, Senna has a good dangerfuck vibe, funnily enough Sam is probably the prettiest.

The writing was good, occasionally an odd moment or two (only one I can remember off the top of my head was using 'persist' rather than 'insist')... I really appreciated being able to skip the mini-games each time as I've got no interest in that kind of stuff... I hope me trying to fuck and date everyone will by okay as a plan longterm.

Reactions: darlic

Elvius

May 29, 2022
I mostly like your game, but magic repeller needs to be toned down.
First of all it's WAY too sensitive.
Second why are you forcing us to play so many games in a row?
You have not invented some brand new mechanic; just ease off!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Never say never. However I do agree about using other names since these monopolies need a swift kick in the antitrust jewels and not free advertising. There would be style points for using historical alternatives that the kids probably haven't heard about. Let's say Ken Olsen at DEC decided not to sabotage the Rainbow and let it compete against the PDP 11 and Vax to slowly morph their minicomputer market share into a dominating PC that left IBM's little Boca Raton project stillborne (too bad Intel). Then maybe a quite decent search engine called Altavista might have gone on to beat out Google before they could overwhelm the online advertising industry.

Also I get the impression this dev is making an art of blueballing trap afficianandoes the way they have been kicking Sam's arc down the road the past few updates.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Google can claim you're attempting to associate their name with your product. If it isn't part of the image they wish to have, then they can sue (“damaging reputation/brand image”), it's happened many times before. The author can avoid lawsuits all they wish. Their game. Although, funnier names could be used. “Boogle”, “Hagwarts”, et cetera.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Google can claim you're attempting to associate their name with your product. If it isn't part of the image they wish to have, then they can sue (“damaging reputation/brand image”), it's happened many times before. The author can avoid lawsuits all they wish. Their game. Although, funnier names could be used. “Boogle”, “Hagwarts”, et cetera.
Only if you're presenting the brand in a manner that 1. it isn't supposed to be used for or 2. could defame the brand in some way. Mentioning a brand is not enough to warrant a lawsuit. Using their trademarks or showing their map engine is.

Reactions: NaruNaru1

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Even if their claims are frivilous a large company with a team of lawyers on retainer can make your life hell. The venue they pick can be far away from home. If you try to defend yourself, they can bleed you dry with lawyers fees well before any dismissal with prejudice or summary judgement can let you recoup. Even then, you may not be able to collect before being forced into bankruptcy.

In short, a Fortune 500, 100, 50 or whatever size company can go after you and grind you into the dust if you so much as fart in the same elevator the sociopath CEO (almost a job requirement) rides in with you. If you get on their radar, and they decide they don't like you, they hold all of the power.

Only if you're presenting the brand in a manner that 1. it isn't supposed to be used for or 2. could defame the brand in some way. Mentioning a brand is not enough to warrant a lawsuit. Using their trademarks or showing their map engine is.

Reactions: NaruNaru1

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Even if their claims are frivilous a large company with a team of lawyers on retainer can make your life hell. The venue they pick can be far away from home. If you try to defend yourself, they can bleed you dry with lawyers fees well before any dismissal with prejudice or summary judgement can let you recoup. Even then, you may not be able to collect before being forced into bankruptcy.

In short, a Fortune 500, 100, 50 or whatever size company can go after you and grind you into the dust if you so much as fart in the same elevator the sociopath CEO (almost a job requirement) rides in with you. If you get on their radar, and they decide they don't like you, they hold all of the power.
They aren't going to come after you. At the very worst, they will send a cease and desist notice. They'll be in the wrong, legally, but they aren't going to sue right out the gate over the mention of their trade name. That isn't how it works, and they have to pay their lawyers as well.

I've spoken to my lawyer (who specializes in trademark and copyright) about it already. It's fine to say the word "Google" in a work of fiction.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes