Would sharing/ntr not bother you if the other guy was yourself?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Like if you were having a threesome with yourself from the future as the other guy? I'm curious if people would be upset by that or not. I wouldn't think it's that bad since you know you are going to hop in your time machine right after and be the guy pounding your girl in the ass, so you wouldn't feel too bad about not getting her ass in the moment.

How about the NTR fans? What's your take? Is it not hot because it's yourself? There was some flash game that had a gangbang where you teaming up with 4 versions of yourself, mighta been SimGirls. That was pretty hot from what I recall, I think it was a case where you could feel what the duplicates were feeling, too.

I want to do a scene like that but I'm not sure what group would like it, tough to classify. Obviously, you need to know your audience to really be effective.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
To clarify, would this be a scenario where future/past you is trying to ntr a past/future version of yourself? I don't think that would be something that would piss off most people, I think it could actually be a fun storytelling device or game mechanic. It could be like an alternate version of you, who takes on an antagonist's role, trying to take over control of your life (including sexlife).

Reactions: ltpika

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
A clone or copy that you control is really just you, or a further extension of the player. But a future version of yourself could feel like a seperate character. Depends on if they have dialogue and how they act.

Reactions: Rythan25 and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's a pretty strange scenario but even if someone cloned me and it was literally me vs me, unless me "as in the player" is consciously controling the version of me who's "winning" in that encounter then I would be against it. If it's me that's winning then it doesn't bother me at all unless I actually like the person who's "losing". I wouldn't mind doing something like that to an enemy, but I wouldn't do that to a friend even if I thought his wife was hot. This would also apply to the very strange scenario of cucking myself. I wouldn't like it regardless which side I was on.

Reactions: Rythan25 and ltpika

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Your girlfriend brings you back from the future, to give you her virginity for your 50th birthday. Just as you were about to have her for yourself. Now you have to wait 30 years.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the antagonism idea, although if it was your future self, you'd be bound to do all the same shit eventually in order for time not to unravel or something, lol. Lotta great feedback here, keep it coming.

Although I'd like things to be fun and silly, time travel is a silly concept anyway. I really want to do something different, I kinda get bored with how samey games here have gotten. Like in terms of tone, I'd go for something like this that hasn't really been done too much with sharing/ntr:

Reactions: polywog

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Nah, it still wouldn't be okay in my case. Even if he was me from the future, I'm not in his body, so whatever he fucks is not me fucking them.

It'd almost be my worst nightmare, having to compete for the same women as someone who is essentially a much better version of me. Someone who also knows all my weaknesses.

What is interesting is if a ghost possesses your body and fucks your significant other while you are powerless but aware of every sensation. In this situation, I think I'd still consider it being cucked.

Fonderu

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I agree with the last comment, someone just saw Gemini Man. Getting NTR'd by yourself is different then having a threesome with yourself and someone else, though. Future you could just be an asshole, and I'm not really a fan of getting cucked by my asshole self. Having a threeway with yourself could be a cool bro moment. The ghost thing is interesting too

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lets look at it this way for my scenario.

I happen to be a lesbian with a thing for older women and my girlfriend happens to be an older woman.

Future me comes to the past and is an older woman.

So now we have present me who is young and has a thing for older women with 2 older women in the house ... who do you think would be getting NTR'd cos it certainly wouldn't be me, i'd be the filling in a hot older woman sandwich.

That would be fucking awesome.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
But then that'd be selfcest?

Shoot, if in the future, they perfected medicine and sex change, and future me comes back to the present as a bangin chick, I'd bang the motherfucker myself :LOL:

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Okay, I love this idea that you get cucked by your future self, then build a time machine and go back in time to get revenge on yourself, fulfilling the loop. So goofy. Perfect. If it were a game you'd have to play through both scenarios.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the MC still a nice guy ? If yes, then yes...

The only time I dont care about NTR/cuck is if the MC is far worse than the antagonist... which so far is NEVER the case in any single game I have ever played...

I mean shit... Max from Big Brother is an utter shit stain... and he's still BETTER as a human being than Eric !!! I mean WTF !!!?!??!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A separate thought I had while reading this would simply be a game where the premise was being stuck in a time loop maybe a day cycle or even a few days and allowing the player to work towards escaping the loop or simply not and doing whatever you want within the time frame. I mean cucking yourself is all fine and good i guess, but I think just generally a game where you are stuck in a time loop sort of like the movie groundhog day is a simple concept but opens up a world of freedom on what to do with your infinite amount of time.