3D-Daz WozzleWozzle Comic Collections

AsagiSimp

May 13, 2021
Love the work so far!
Good buildup before they start fucking! Personally would love to see more pussy fucking and a creampie finish.

Any interest in making some running series or is it more of one off stories?
Also is it just going to be futa stuff or you open to mixing it up with traditional monsters?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wozzlewozzle

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
Love the work so far!
Good buildup before they start fucking! Personally would love to see more pussy fucking and a creampie finish.

Any interest in making some running series or is it more of one off stories?
Also is it just going to be futa stuff or you open to mixing it up with traditional monsters?
I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a Futa highscool series (my first uploads here) but I’m hesitant about the lengthy process and logistics behind it all. It would be inspired by the Milfy City game by Icstor and I would like to use RenPY to get it done tho.

I’m a big fan of Futa but I was thinking of going with a male creature next time around. I have some Harry Potter assets and was thinking of having Hermione & House elf.

I've been searching for a viable house elf model with not much luck. I could use the Gosha model but I was hoping to find something a bit different.

I’m not into the “average” monster tho, as in regular humanoid sized characters like a demon or brute that BA uses. Aliens are fine with me tho

Reactions: AsagiSimp

Massass

Jul 18, 2021
What I suggest is that you continue with your female OC so far, and try to to give her some proper story. Then you expand from there and do whatever you want as standalone.
Another thing is to work more on the skin contact to avoid clipping and give off the natural effect of grabbing the skin for example. Skin on skin effect if I may call it so.
Other than that, your style rocks.

Massass

Jul 18, 2021
So far I’ve only posted here, I’m not too familiar with other places to post sadly. If anyone has recommendations let me know!
How about Twitter? At least get some socials first.
Twitter or bluesky, hentai foundry and similar stuff.

Comicsfan7

Oct 2, 2023
I’ve been tinkering with the idea of a Futa highscool series (my first uploads here) but I’m hesitant about the lengthy process and logistics behind it all. It would be inspired by the Milfy City game by Icstor and I would like to use RenPY to get it done tho.

I’m a big fan of Futa but I was thinking of going with a male creature next time around. I have some Harry Potter assets and was thinking of having Hermione & House elf.

I've been searching for a viable house elf model with not much luck. I could use the Gosha model but I was hoping to find something a bit different.

I’m not into the “average” monster tho, as in regular humanoid sized characters like a demon or brute that BA uses. Aliens are fine with me tho
Great idea Futa High School. Can't wait :) But i like monsters too ;)

Trainhead

May 9, 2022
> Fantastic work, love the poses and faces. I hope you have good fortune with this new venture of yours

+1

AsagiSimp

May 13, 2021

Thanks for the reply earlier :)

Aside from BA making his girls as hot as they are, I personally think the way he does facial expressions and skin contact is what separates him from other 3DX artists and is worth working towards that level or better if possible. The way he does facial expressions makes his girls feel alive and how he does skin contact lets the audience get a sense of how soft and smooth his girls feel through whoever/whatever is fucking his girl(s).

In the pictures below its noticeable how those hands sink into Gisela's tits without it looking cartoonish and another picture where Gisela's lips and mouth around wrap around the cock while sucking it off.
1719781810098.png 1719782297087.png 1719782486724.png

For monsters, would stuff along the lines of Troll and Ghast that BA has used before be something you're interested in using in your works? If not then how far removed from being humanoid would it have to be?

1719782564915.png 1719782620745.png 1719782657552.png

Hope to see full comics from you in the future! If you do decide to make full comics would you bother making dialog or stick with textless?

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
What set is that Gisela with the two goblins in the first pic from? AsagiSimp I don’t remember seeing that before.
Gisela 013 with the Dwellers.
00.jpg

One of the best Gisela sets imo. Wildly improved by the cameo introduction of Megan. At the time I thought it was a redo/redebut of an improved Kira.

Although I never got the continuation of this set that I wanted, Megan did get a set with Dwellers in Megan 002.

Reactions: Jstarndmpserby

Massass

Jul 18, 2021
Thanks for the reply earlier :)

Aside from BA making his girls as hot as they are, I personally think the way he does facial expressions and skin contact is what separates him from other 3DX artists and is worth working towards that level or better if possible. The way he does facial expressions makes his girls feel alive and how he does skin contact lets the audience get a sense of how soft and smooth his girls feel through whoever/whatever is fucking his girl(s).

In the pictures below its noticeable how those hands sink into Gisela's tits without it looking cartoonish and another picture where Gisela's lips and mouth around wrap around the cock while sucking it off.
View attachment 3786614 View attachment 3786637 View attachment 3786655

For monsters, would stuff along the lines of Troll and Ghast that BA has used before be something you're interested in using in your works? If not then how far removed from being humanoid would it have to be?

View attachment 3786666 View attachment 3786670 View attachment 3786671

Hope to see full comics from you in the future! If you do decide to make full comics would you bother making dialog or stick with textless?
Exactly my friend. The work on the skin contact, skin pores, illumination etc, will propulse him forward.