3D-Daz WozzleWozzle Comic Collections

Massass

Jul 18, 2021
Back from a small holiday and ready to get back into it!! :cool:

I wanted to create some sort of story for the girls I plan on using and I'm tossing up between a "stargate" story or a sort of "Bad batch" story for them (T.V shows). It's all up in the air right now but for this next comic the idea is that our girls are smuggling a highly sort after alien across a spaceport and need to get her past the bio scanners. She is the last of her species and the space government wants her for her regenerative ability. Where does her regenerative ability come from you ask? Her cum of course! (Idea came from a "Love, death, robots" episode.)

I wanted to try a small male creature but I think I'll use one next time around. I'll just throw in a unrendered image for now so you guys have a base understanding of what I'm aiming for this time around. I'll add text to this one to :)

View attachment 3845788
Great. I especially love the girl to the right.
Hope there will be some hardcore banging her.

Comicsfan7

Oct 2, 2023
Back from a small holiday and ready to get back into it!! :cool:

I wanted to create some sort of story for the girls I plan on using and I'm tossing up between a "stargate" story or a sort of "Bad batch" story for them (T.V shows). It's all up in the air right now but for this next comic the idea is that our girls are smuggling a highly sort after alien across a spaceport and need to get her past the bio scanners. She is the last of her species and the space government wants her for her regenerative ability. Where does her regenerative ability come from you ask? Her cum of course! (Idea came from a "Love, death, robots" episode.)

I wanted to try a small male creature but I think I'll use one next time around. I'll just throw in a unrendered image for now so you guys have a base understanding of what I'm aiming for this time around. I'll add text to this one to :)

View attachment 3845788
Thank you for your answer :) The new story looks promising. Have you thought about adding a new character, e.g. an alien with tentacles like an octopus? It may be difficult, but it may be interesting