Others Wrangler [Demo] [desiran]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I quite like the Art-style.

A bit confused, Is this a "Completed game", with no future development down the road? And the Dev just put the Demo here to promote this game?
Or it's still Work in Progress, and just had a few "playable" builds been released?

Anyway, good luck to the Dev.

desiran

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2023
A bit confused, Is this a "Completed game", with no future development down the road? And the Dev just put the Demo here to promote this game?
Or it's still Work in Progress, and just had a few "playable" builds been released?
Literally 5 posts back that question was answered
Did not intend to post here specifically to promote the game but that's what ended up happening

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Literally 5 posts back that question was answered
Did not intend to post here specifically to promote the game but that's what ended up happening
It's confusing Literally because of your answer 5 posts back.
If it's a finished game, why on your itch it has version 1.20 posted after March???

No idea who stole your breakfast that made you so rude, but since it's new year, wish you a nice day anyway.

desiran

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2023
It's confusing Literally because of your answer 5 posts back.
If it's a finished game, why on your itch it has version 1.20 posted after March???

No idea who stole your breakfast that made you so rude, but since it's new year, wish you a nice day anyway.
I'm not meaning to be snotty or anything; the game was released in March, and I did some updates to it over the course of 2023. March was the 1.0 release, and I did a final content update earlier this December. I made mention of it here though admittedly it was vague: https://f95zone.to/threads/wrangler-demo-desiran.153550/post-12572972

All of this info is on the itch.io page.

desiran

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2023
Anyway this is what you came for so I'll give the same spiel you've heard a thousand times: your support is very important, be it financial or by telling your friends about my games. I wanna make games people think are fun!

Wrangler in particular took me a long time to make; there's I think about 130 unique animations I had to do for this one. If you do like the game, please consider supporting it!

Windows:
Linux:

Itch:
SubscribeStar:

Last edited:

desiran

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2023
Correct, Yoshimi is the final mission.

I will try and fix those animations. For some reason Godot is weird about T-poses and resetting the positions n shit. I did a whole pass through it several times but it keeps breaking! Pain in my ass. I'm sure you noticed all the broken animations besides one are Blocter - something about that creature's file is fucked up somewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: s3535051

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
This website makes me witnessed more creepy fetishes, every following day. But "rat-sexualism" is something I could not even imagen it ever existed in a life time. This must be the peak level of rule 34. What can I say, dear developer. May the force be with you on the path of being most pervy dude among them all.

excuse-me-cry.gif 4c6d915bc1bd31b648c19ef9da564f36.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: desiran

desiran

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2023
This website makes me witnessed more creepy fetishes, every following day. But "rat-sexualism" is something I could not even imagen it ever existed in a life time. This must be the peak level of rule 34. What can I say, dear developer. May the force be with you on the path of being most pervy dude among them all.