[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Writer looking to contribute

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So I'm looking to get involved in a project(s) as a writer. I don't want to be paid at all, and my only contingency is that the project is consistently releasing updates. Basically I love reading reactions to my work, and to know other people are playing things I've worked on, as long as that's happening then I don't need anything else.

I'm in a situation where I can work on a project for a couple hour stretches a severaltimes during the week. I'd like to be a supplementary writer to help generate content for a project during these free moments.

Skills:
- Have built games in TWINE/Renpy.
-Native English Speaker

Preferred method of contact:
-Eventually Discord. For now reply to thread or just private message me.

Employment Type & Rates:
- I don't want to be paid at all. Only contingency is that the project is active and provides updates consistently.

Availability:
- Part time. I am in a situation where I can work on a project for maybe an hour or two here and there. Really looking to be someone that can add content to a project, touch up dialogue, fill in placeholder ect, rather than be a main writer.

Work Samples:
-The Breeding Puzzle - My first project I ever completed solo. It probably shows.
-Breeders Haven - Project I've spent the most time on. Proud of it, wish it was better, will possibly someday revisit.
-Haramase Simulator - I was a writer on this group project. Specifically I wrote , , , , and .
-I made a futanari renpy game years ago that was garbage as I was self-teaching how to code in Renpy. It's floating somewhere around fuatanari palace and isn't worth looking up.
-I made another twine game called Tricksters something or another. I was self teaching twine at the time and it was also garbage and not worth looking up.

Additional comments:
- Anyone who has followed my posts/games knows that I have a thing for impregnation. But the project doesn't have to include it, though it would be nice if it did. You'll also see (based off my signature) that I had a thing for Futanari on Female, it's nice but also not needed.
-I'm comfortable writing for most fetishes, though some of the more out there stuff I wouldn't be good for.
-I'm not really into NTR, unless the player is the one who's the aggressor rather than the cuckold. But at the same time I'm not anal about it (IE: If the plot calls for people to be sexually open with people other than the player, that's fine. I'm just not really into the shame/degradation of the player.)

Feel free to respond to this thread or message me for details.

Reactions: Kthulian

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Hi I do some project in rpgm not sure you interesting because you use renpy

this is the link to download early version if you interest
it's not far just the intro scene with one sex scene[not complete]
probably around 5 minute
all thing are rough I'm not even spell check them yet
I'm Asian so english is the problem

If you still interest
the story is about mc go to university
and mysterious app show up in his phone
and it take him to meta verse
yes parody plot from persona 5

but I'm not do the rpg turn base mechanic
it will use action rpg mechanic like this
(it's another project that I drop long ago)

hopefully I will mix sim date and action rpg
there are girl that can date only don't need the action dungeon
and some are the boss of dungeon is the shadow of the bitch villain woman in real world
action will hard like dark souls game and if die will got suck(sex femdom) souls by the shadow

base character will use koikatu like the below img

thank you for reading

Titel 2.png

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey there whiskeyrose I'm developing Ataegina, if you haven't played it give it a shot and see if you would like to be part of it. The game has a lot of characters and it would be nice to have a character or two being written by someone other than me, I think it would give different traits to different chars. If you're interested let me know.

Cheers

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi I do some project in rpgm not sure you interesting because you use renpy

this is the link to download early version if you interest
it's not far just the intro scene with one sex scene[not complete]
probably around 5 minute
all thing are rough I'm not even spell check them yet
I'm Asian so english is the problem

If you still interest
the story is about mc go to university
and mysterious app show up in his phone
and it take him to meta verse
yes parody plot from persona 5

but I'm not do the rpg turn base mechanic
it will use action rpg mechanic like this
(it's another project that I drop long ago)

hopefully I will mix sim date and action rpg
there are girl that can date only don't need the action dungeon
and some are the boss of dungeon is the shadow of the bitch villain woman in real world
action will hard like dark souls game and if die will got suck(sex femdom) souls by the shadow

base character will use koikatu like the below img

thank you for reading

View attachment 377142
Message Sent

Hey there whiskeyrose I'm developing Ataegina, if you haven't played it give it a shot and see if you would like to be part of it. The game has a lot of characters and it would be nice to have a character or two being written by someone other than me, I think it would give different traits to different chars. If you're interested let me know.

Cheers
Message Sent

SeagullGames

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
I am not sure if you are available to help proof read content I write for my game. Its a new project I have just started to work on.

The patreon page should give a gist of what the game is going to be about. I do have a synopsis written out as well.

It was a spur in the moment type writing
Dragonworks: Rage and Evolution

In the year 2090, a small metallic object was found in the back yard of retired army eningeer. The person him being, he could resist trying to figure what it was. Taking it to his workshop near the house, he began to mess around with it. He tried using a blow torch, hammer, cutting it, sawing it, etc. The metallic object didn't even have a scratch on it. An idea came to him, what if I try to use electricity at different frequencies. Once he started, the object responded and started to change shapes. He was able to get a small piece of it off.

While holding a small piece of it in his hand, its started to disolve into his skin. He noticed that his hand started to have streaks running down it and a cool sensation with no pain. After about a minute or two, he collapsed. His body started to transform. After waking up the next day, he noticed he felt lighter. He walked over to his work bench and a metal pipe. It was a thick pipe but once he squeezed it, it flattened. Not only did he feel lighter, he was stronger.

Sudden he heard a voice, a deep mellow voice. The metal object was not just metal, it was living. The object has fused with the mans body and now he was hosting a creature from another world. Though the man had no idea if this creature had any control of his body or what it might do, he struck up a converation with it.

Man: Hello deep mystery voice from within me. How can I help him, her or it. It is 2090 after all.
Voice: Thy dare call me a woman! They shall be punished!
*Left hand starts to move on its own and SMACK*
Man: Well now I know you can control my body. So I take it we are two being living in one?
Voice: Thy calling me a being? HA! I am no human, elf, Velgox, or Schuca. I am a Dragonborn from Drakkel, 245 light years from your feable planet.
Man: I sense you struggling to keep up this facade of a voice. Mind dropping the act? You are not intimidating me at all.
Voice: Ok fine. It just sounded cool but I see you are a perceptive one. I hate our royal edicat when talking. Its very tiring.
Man: So you are not from Earth and you are a Dragon of sorts.
Voice: Correct. You may call me Ryndo Jendrycrynth Gryzziss Baddry VIII or Ryn for sort.
Man: Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Hey, this is very interesting. I am currently working on a medieval visual novel, which is now almost at the end of chapter one. My role in the development is writing all the dialogue, I want the characters to be well-written, so I even have simple descriptions per character which I would like to make even more detailed. I also have a lot of dialogue, so even for me as a storywriter it's interesting to know what you think of it.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am not sure if you are available to help proof read content I write for my game. Its a new project I have just started to work on.

The patreon page should give a gist of what the game is going to be about. I do have a synopsis written out as well.

It was a spur in the moment type writing
Hey, this is very interesting. I am currently working on a medieval visual novel, which is now almost at the end of chapter one. My role in the development is writing all the dialogue, I want the characters to be well-written, so I even have simple descriptions per character which I would like to make even more detailed. I also have a lot of dialogue, so even for me as a storywriter it's interesting to know what you think of it.

Howdy folks! I'll get back to you when I can. I'm currently proofing someone's project right now, which shouldn't take too much longer. But in typical "lewd game development" fashion, shortly after posting this thread my real life work responsibilities got busy in a bad way. My work life tends to vary between having sometimes several hours bieng stuck in an empty office with nothing to do and then full days where I have no time to even breathe. I'm currently in the season of having very little time. It will ease up and I'll look into your stuff when I'm in a spot to contribute.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
Howdy folks! I'll get back to you when I can. I'm currently proofing someone's project right now, which shouldn't take too much longer. But in typical "lewd game development" fashion, shortly after posting this thread my real life work responsibilities got busy in a bad way. My work life tends to vary between having sometimes several hours bieng stuck in an empty office with nothing to do and then full days where I have no time to even breathe. I'm currently in the season of having very little time. It will ease up and I'll look into your stuff when I'm in a spot to contribute.
Thanl you for your reply. I am in no hurry really, so you can take all the time you need. I am happy you're helping others out in your free time, that's a very nice thing to do. I hope to speak to you again once you have a more relaxed real life schedule.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Hello.

I am developing a game, that at the moment has no official name, that can be found here.
The game doesn't have a "story" per se, instead it has missions with descriptions and possible results with descriptions. Making more like a library of small stories, and you can chain stories together to make longer ones.

At the moment I am looking for help with the writing and i dunno if it might interest you. As the format requires less continuous time.