TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Great work so far, but there were some very minor things i noticed:
1. sometimes the wardrobe in the inspect girls screen can expand to much to the left, obscuring the view of some of the icons (see screenshot)

View attachment 1863591

2. you can remove a girls pantyhose through her jeans, i didn't get to test that with shorts or other bottom wears as girls wearing pantyhose seems to be pretty rare.
3. you can take the option to roll for a prestige bonus twice in the same pta meeting (not sure if thats intended or not)

i also have an idea for making the wardrobe mechanic a little more interesting:
- trying to steal a striped clothing article should be an option you get once the article has been striped, instead of being a plain option that always roles. That way we could actively try to get rid of clothing items that we don't want them to wear.
- adding an option to buy clothes from a shop and then gifting them to one of the girls, effectively adding something to their wardrobe. that way we could add clothing that we want them to wear without directly forcing it via the rules. it would also give as more to do with our money.

thats all from me for now, thanks for putting so much work into this. i love it.
i love the wardrobe and clothing shop idea - its brilliant !

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Suggestions:
  • Have the girls sit down when you start the game.
    You could implement blowjobs and other seated actions.
  • Have it as a completely normal classroom that you slowly corrupt with meetings and the like.
    I'm saying this because the start has half of the corruption already done for you which kind of takes some of the fun out of it.
  • An optional pregnancy option. What better way to delay smart students grades than that?
    They could be absent for X amount of weeks with the pregnancy.
  • Detention on weekends or after class as a punishment.
    This will give you a lot of room to work with if you feel like you'd be forcing something into the class where it doesn't fit.
  • A hot teaching assistant who you slowly corrupt.
  • Potentially a money or credit system that let's you make changes to the classroom or workload itself.
  • Randomised dialogue, you've got a lot of the girls saying the same stuff.
  • Parent's meeting as a punishment where the mother will be called to watch the class.
    Maybe corrupt her and get her in on the action.
  • A cum progress bar for you and the girl.
  • Options where to cum or what to do with it when your bar is full.
    E.g. Cum inside, cum in her hair, cum on another student's face to distract them etc.
    Maybe also order the student what to do with it, e.g. she has cum in her mouth. Swallow it, spit it, spit at another student etc.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
First of, thanks for making WTM I play every new version!

Yeah I've played that...but it's basically the only thing I've found. Appreciate you posting it anyways!!! If I missed it I would have been pissed so thanks!

And it's mostly just a complex sandbox thing. There's really not that much real real real content more than "convince her to take off her clothes": still character is now naked.

Looking forward to the next WTM release

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Great work so far, but there were some very minor things i noticed:
1. sometimes the wardrobe in the inspect girls screen can expand to much to the left, obscuring the view of some of the icons (see screenshot)

View attachment 1863591

2. you can remove a girls pantyhose through her jeans, i didn't get to test that with shorts or other bottom wears as girls wearing pantyhose seems to be pretty rare.
3. you can take the option to roll for a prestige bonus twice in the same pta meeting (not sure if thats intended or not)

i also have an idea for making the wardrobe mechanic a little more interesting:
- trying to steal a striped clothing article should be an option you get once the article has been striped, instead of being a plain option that always roles. That way we could actively try to get rid of clothing items that we don't want them to wear.
- adding an option to buy clothes from a shop and then gifting them to one of the girls, effectively adding something to their wardrobe. that way we could add clothing that we want them to wear without directly forcing it via the rules. it would also give as more to do with our money.

thats all from me for now, thanks for putting so much work into this. i love it.
1. That's fixed but I'm not quite happy with the result renpy is centering text when I set a forced x size.
2. Should be fixed (you need a new save)
3. This was intended but wasn't working as expected, now you can do 2 actions in PTA, whatever the combination (you could try to pass 2 rules for example)
(I'll upload those fixes in PREVIEWb version)

I really love the cloth shop idea. That would be funny to try to steal cloths from some girlz and resell them to others ^^
Like the school/MC have his own cloth shop (It doesn't make sense but whatever we are in a game)
I was wandering on adding a cash system for girls, like money given by their parents and they would come to the shop to but some coth periodicaly (obv if they have enought cash, or maybe request you some in exchange of some services)
I'm thinking about pretty funny things like you keep stealing their uniforms but have the uniform rule active to make them broke or girlz that are already to naughty (or some cloth less rules are active) that just come to sell you their cloth because it's not allowed anymore ^^

That could be the actual next feature along side some events/girlz.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Suggestions:
  • Have the girls sit down when you start the game.
    You could implement blowjobs and other seated actions.
  • Have it as a completely normal classroom that you slowly corrupt with meetings and the like.
    I'm saying this because the start has half of the corruption already done for you which kind of takes some of the fun out of it.
  • An optional pregnancy option. What better way to delay smart students grades than that?
    They could be absent for X amount of weeks with the pregnancy.
  • Detention on weekends or after class as a punishment.
    This will give you a lot of room to work with if you feel like you'd be forcing something into the class where it doesn't fit.
  • A hot teaching assistant who you slowly corrupt.
  • Potentially a money or credit system that let's you make changes to the classroom or workload itself.
  • Randomised dialogue, you've got a lot of the girls saying the same stuff.
  • Parent's meeting as a punishment where the mother will be called to watch the class.
    Maybe corrupt her and get her in on the action.
  • A cum progress bar for you and the girl.
  • Options where to cum or what to do with it when your bar is full.
    E.g. Cum inside, cum in her hair, cum on another student's face to distract them etc.
    Maybe also order the student what to do with it, e.g. she has cum in her mouth. Swallow it, spit it, spit at another student etc.
1) Possible but I need to find corresponding .webm for it.
2) Yes, I have planned to extand to game to a more convincing "school management" experience. Where obv, it would take more times depending on girlz to corrupt them / the school.
3) Also difficult (even more) to find assets, or we can just assume that "they are not are because preggo". But I'm not really into it, I prefer adding more legit ways to manage the girlz.
4) A punishement system is a must have a some point, detention will obv be in it.
5) I was thinking about the PTA head parent or whatever it's called, but yes as said in 2) teachers will be a thing a some point.
6) comes in 2)
7) Complicated for me, as for events I'm a developper and not a writer so I'm good at ideas and how to implement them but just too bad a writing ><
8) kinda same as 5) but y, I'm keeping it somewhere in my head.
9) At some point, but the game really need a CUM UPDATE where the CUM will be used better.
10) Would like to but I also need to find corresponding .webm for it.

Last edited:

foxyboxy24

May 19, 2021
Ninoss if you don't like Renpy why not see if you can turn the game in to an HTML
Also very excited to see what you add in next to the game

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss if you don't like Renpy why not see if you can turn the game in to an HTML
Also very excited to see what you add in next to the game
Whut, HTML engines like Twine are outrageously horrible to work with and you can't really do neat/upgradable code with it :LOL:
I love python and renpy is based on it. (+I'm a python developper so ez)

But what I'm bad at is writing, I mean writing not coding. Like writing events and lines of dialogues ><

Last edited:
Reactions: TAR313

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Ninoss The new way to add a girl looks promising. The events however lack info. I can't seem to find any code documentation inside girl.rpy nor exam events, but want to use the parameters available: inhibition/corruption etc.

Can you please add details on
- inhibition (the higher the number, the lower the inhibition for the girl?)
- corruption and fear: what are the min/max values, what cutoffs do you use?
- $nudityState is that a suggested variable, or one that should always be set?

You yourself use numbered girls, but the description states that a number should not be added. What is correct? (I wouldn't number girls myself).

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ninoss
I made about 3/4th of a total conversion of your game to a pregnancy-enabled variant.

Link: (WIP)

I say 3/4th for a few reasons:
  1. I couldn't figure out how to make non-preg girls become preg girls with the code. They are either generated as preg or not when they get made in girl_generate.py. To toggle preg content, comment line 28 in girl_generate.py.
  2. Several bugs that I couldn't fix due to burnout.

Here are a few things I'm particularly proud of:

• When you fail to strip a clothing item, a little teaser-video will play of the girl showing off the target clothing, but not stripping it off.
  • A lot of options in the options menu (girl age, clothing strip difficulty, preg duration (currently does nothing))
  • Can skip the into

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Whut, HTML engines like Twine are outrageously horrible to work with and you can't really do neat/upgradable code with it :LOL:
I love python and renpy is based on it. (+I'm a python developper so ez)

But what I'm bad at is writing, I mean writing not coding. Like writing events and lines of dialogues ><
yesterday i take a look at your code - its pretty nice an clear - perfect for changes and modding and the writing of dialogues uhm - maybe you can find someone here or on choya.com who will do it 4 free ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss The new way to add a girl looks promising. The events however lack info. I can't seem to find any code documentation inside girl.rpy nor exam events, but want to use the parameters available: inhibition/corruption etc.

Can you please add details on
- inhibition (the higher the number, the lower the inhibition for the girl?)
- corruption and fear: what are the min/max values, what cutoffs do you use?
- $nudityState is that a suggested variable, or one that should always be set?

You yourself use numbered girls, but the description states that a number should not be added. What is correct? (I wouldn't number girls myself).
Don't mind those stats for now, I'm reworking all of them and I'll provide functions like girl.modifyStats() to modify them neatly.
$nudityState is required threw the event progression to indicate "actual nudity" of pics taken for the YearBook

Don't number them, I'm doing it only to know where to move old pics ^^

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss
I made about 3/4th of a total conversion of your game to a pregnancy-enabled variant.

Link: (WIP)

I say 3/4th for a few reasons:
  1. I couldn't figure out how to make non-preg girls become preg girls with the code. They are either generated as preg or not when they get made in girl_generate.py. To toggle preg content, comment line 28 in girl_generate.py.
  2. Several bugs that I couldn't fix due to burnout.

Here are a few things I'm particularly proud of:

• When you fail to strip a clothing item, a little teaser-video will play of the girl showing off the target clothing, but not stripping it off.
  • A lot of options in the options menu (girl age, clothing strip difficulty, preg duration (currently does nothing))
  • Can skip the into
I think you could take a look at examevents.rpy an add the pregnant state with some rng when the MC releases the cum ^^

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
yesterday i take a look at your code - its pretty nice an clear - perfect for changes and modding and the writing of dialogues uhm - maybe you can find someone here or on choya.com who will do it 4 free ?
I'm going to push an update with a rework of all those messy stats and then I'll sure need to look for a writer :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TAR313 and Sonico

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I think you could take a look at examevents.rpy an add the pregnant state with some rng when the MC releases the cum ^^
yes that would work. my roadblock was getting the girl to switch to using the preg-varients of all the clothing assets.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
yes that would work. my roadblock was getting the girl to switch to using the preg-varients of all the clothing assets.
You can search for a _p variation in clothing.rpy.genImgs() and say to use it in girl.findPartsImgs() when she's pregnant.
But as I'm gonna rework the clothing system soon, some might change in near future ^^

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You can search for a _p variation in clothing.rpy.genImgs() and say to use it in girl.findPartsImgs() when she's pregnant.
But as I'm gonna rework the clothing system soon, some might change in near future ^^
Either way, I hope you add the 'tease' videos (play a teaser vid when you fail to stip the clothes).
=)

Reactions: TAR313
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes