Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You'd have to edit the event file listed so that it doesn't have two elsa_jean_event_talk in there or I think I fixed this in my pack. Not 100% sure if I did or not. Know I fixed all grammar in those awhile ago.

EDIT: I did but will make it easier and just upload the files. Drop in her event_1 folder.

Last edited:

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
You'd have to edit the event file listed so that it doesn't have two elsa_jean_event_talk in there or I think I fixed this in my pack. Not 100% sure if I did or not. Know I fixed all grammar in those awhile ago.

EDIT: I did but will make it easier and just upload the files. Drop in her event_1 folder.
which mod is this for where should i put it?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
That sort of works but I just have too many. So I have to cut down the number of sponsors that I have. Only really seem to need 2-3 at a high level to fund everything when maxed out.

I do need to figure out how to increase the photo ask level. It seems to max out around level 15 in nudity and I have a lot of photoshoots that go into the 20s. So they're just unused at this point. I don't think it was designed with sex/fetish photoshoots in mind, more solo and masturbation.
You could just have the sponsers sorted in order of satisfaction or whatever the criteria is ( I don't rememeber off-hand ). That way we if need to to satisfy "Black City" we can just go through our girls one by one to see who satisfies that particular sponser the most. If that sponser isn't on the screen then we don't need to bother or worry about using that girl for the sponser as they wouldn't accept the girl or photos anyway. I guess if your girl somehow satisfies everyone then that too could be a problem. Ideally of course it would be nice to see all of the sponsers somehow, no matter how many we have.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
You could just have the sponsers sorted in order of satisfaction or whatever the criteria is ( I don't rememeber off-hand ). That way we if need to to satisfy "Black City" we can just go through our girls one by one to see who satisfies that particular sponser the most. If that sponser isn't on the screen then we don't need to bother or worry about using that girl for the sponser as they wouldn't accept the girl or photos anyway. I guess if your girl somehow satisfies everyone then that too could be a problem. Ideally of course it would be nice to see all of the sponsers somehow, no matter how many we have.
That would be cool too or only display ones who are above a certain percentage. Then really wouldn't have to display a crap ton of them all at once and the whole list of them would be on another screen for requests.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
That would be cool too or only display ones who are above a certain percentage. Then really wouldn't have to display a crap ton of them all at once and the whole list of them would be on another screen for requests.
I don't really understand. DO you want it to display the sponsors by which ones have better preferences? Depending on which requests they have, it varies wildly based upon different traits. The ones that care about outdoor pictures would be difficult to do because that's tied to photoshoots.

The sponsor list does update every week I think from highest satisfaction to lowest. It would be nice if that updated every time you visit the screen.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't really understand. DO you want it to display the sponsors by which ones have better preferences? Depending on which requests they have, it varies wildly based upon different traits. The ones that care about outdoor pictures would be difficult to do because that's tied to photoshoots.

The sponsor list does update every week I think from highest satisfaction to lowest. It would be nice if that updated every time you visit the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean on this screen, I'd like to have just the ones who are oh 80-90% or so compatible and more just shown on that screen for example. Rather than having every single one of them on there, since they obviously don't fit. You can have them wrap around or have a smaller font but if you have a lot of them they'll all not fit eventually. Right now they could probably wrap to 8 rows and still fit. I just don't see the point in having the non-compatible ones on there.

The other screens with sponsors I'm fine with so far, they all fit and what not, just a lot of scrolling, etc.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I mean on this screen, I'd like to have just the ones who are oh 80-90% or so compatible and more just shown on that screen for example. Rather than having every single one of them on there, since they obviously don't fit. You can have them wrap around or have a smaller font but if you have a lot of them they'll all not fit eventually. Right now they could probably wrap to 8 rows and still fit. I just don't see the point in having the non-compatible ones on there.

The other screens with sponsors I'm fine with so far, they all fit and what not, just a lot of scrolling, etc.
Ooh, I get you. Yea that makes sense. I'll look at the code and see what I can do.

Lucas55wise

Aug 18, 2019
Hi everybody, i am jelly because i feel like all of you who know how to do modding are getting way more content than me in this game, also i really liked this game i hope this game doesnt end up abandoned as well, if someone else is going to or already have branched off this game on their own then please do inform me by sending me a private message with the link, i would love to try out their version/mod but i will need it all in one zip file just to extract and start using without using my brain and doing modding stuff :p just coz i am dumb like that heheheheheh.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Small update to my stuff, taking a break from doing photoshoots and re-doing all the vids with sound. So far it's looking like the final sizes will be at least half the size they are now. (I grabbed vids from everyone who had some and merged them.) So I'm hoping the ~22GB I started with gets cut down to like ~11-12GB. The Jordan events are taking the most time. A lot of them are uncut and already seen a few in to 30-50MB range. So hopefully I can start updating the already done girls with the new stuff by the weekend I hope. Got about 600 more vids left to re-encode out of the 3200 I started with.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Hi everybody, i am jelly because i feel like all of you who know how to do modding are getting way more content than me in this game, also i really liked this game i hope this game doesnt end up abandoned as well, if someone else is going to or already have branched off this game on their own then please do inform me by sending me a private message with the link, i would love to try out their version/mod but i will need it all in one zip file just to extract and start using without using my brain and doing modding stuff :p just coz i am dumb like that heheheheheh.
Modding girls at least is super easy, just place the girl's folder into the "girls" folder under "game" and they'll be added to your game. Pretty much all mods are just drag and drop for this game, it's only if you're making your own gameplay changes where it gets more complicated.

Sep 17, 2023
All of these mods available for download on - just unzip, drag the folder to your game, and drop it. The larger mods have a directory structure built into them to allow for quick and easy installation like that. Don't be intimidated by them.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I managed to get everything done earlier than I expected, so all of the girls that I have done are re-uploaded with sound, in a majority of the vids. There's a couple from Reddit that don't but most of them do now at least. I also did the default vids from Jordan. I can't seem to find the ones from other people even though they're listed in the mods section.
I'll stop rambling but too many changes for me to list, some have more vids, some a little less while I try to re-find them, added a few new girls. I suggest not merging folders and to just replace completely.

EDIT: Quick update for Dani Daniels, I apparently forgot her event data. Re-uploaded it, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2023
I decided to start working on some girls again, as a side-project, these are photo-heavy for the most part. Most have only two or three photosets, five of them have considerably more, anywhere from seven to eighteen sets. I haven't made an executive decision on the ones with really insane numbers of photosets yet. I may build the girls with two to five photosets each, and include an "expansion pack" for the five with many more photosets. There are also additional sets for Serena Wood (AKA Amelia - 16) & Dolly Little (3) that I've found on my hard-drive.

These are photo-heavy girls, I'm not planning any vids for them, but I'm hoping to put together a couple of events for each of the sixteen new ones I'm working on. Vids also take a lot of time, and a few of these models did nude-photography, and little else. Plus, there are a truly wild number of vids already in the game. I see little need for more, pics are different, since I can sell them. Anyway, I'm going to go get started on some more of the conversions.

EDIT: So I finished one teeny little project, and redid the screens.rpy a little, see the attached pic. I've been trying to develop something that was easier to see at a glance, and this definitely does the trick. I'll put it here for now, and get it up on Gofile when I get a chance. The zip is just two files, sc_screens.rpy and sc_screens.rpyc.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarblGarbl

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I decided to start working on some girls again, as a side-project, these are photo-heavy for the most part. Most have only two or three photosets, five of them have considerably more, anywhere from seven to eighteen sets. I haven't made an executive decision on the ones with really insane numbers of photosets yet. I may build the girls with two to five photosets each, and include an "expansion pack" for the five with many more photosets. There are also additional sets for Serena Wood (AKA Amelia - 16) & Dolly Little (3) that I've found on my hard-drive.

These are photo-heavy girls, I'm not planning any vids for them, but I'm hoping to put together a couple of events for each of the sixteen new ones I'm working on. Vids also take a lot of time, and a few of these models did nude-photography, and little else. Plus, there are a truly wild number of vids already in the game. I see little need for more, pics are different, since I can sell them. Anyway, I'm going to go get started on some more of the conversions.

EDIT: So I finished one teeny little project, and redid the screens.rpy a little, see the attached pic. I've been trying to develop something that was easier to see at a glance, and this definitely does the trick. I'll put it here for now, and get it up on Gofile when I get a chance. The zip is just two files, sc_screens.rpy and sc_screens.rpyc.

Usually the sets in the 30-45 range are ideal. Anymore than that and they just seem too long. At least in my opinion. If you're looking for harder sets you can always increase the price a bit and it seems to increase the difficulty with them. I noticed they always seemed too easy for me.

I have some scripts for converting files if you're ok with command line stuff. I usually use imagemagick to convert, resize, and remove exif data if you're interested. I'd probably have to convert them over for windows use but batch processing is the hightlight of my day.

Sep 17, 2023
Usually the sets in the 30-45 range are ideal. Anymore than that and they just seem too long. At least in my opinion. If you're looking for harder sets you can always increase the price a bit and it seems to increase the difficulty with them. I noticed they always seemed too easy for me.

I have some scripts for converting files if you're ok with command line stuff. I usually use imagemagick to convert, resize, and remove exif data if you're interested. I'd probably have to convert them over for windows use but batch processing is the hightlight of my day.
I use XnResize to convert and resize everything, does directories too, it's mostly just getting time to do everything. It's kind of tedious renaming pics, selecting required images for face and bodyparts, and making sure you have .ini files everywhere you need them. I'm hoping I can get one or two done each day, this week's schedule should be okay, but next week it's getting loaded a bit more heavily for a couple of months. I just don't know what the actual impact of everything is going to be yet.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I use XnResize to convert and resize everything, does directories too, it's mostly just getting time to do everything. It's kind of tedious renaming pics, selecting required images for face and bodyparts, and making sure you have .ini files everywhere you need them. I'm hoping I can get one or two done each day, this week's schedule should be okay, but next week it's getting loaded a bit more heavily for a couple of months. I just don't know what the actual impact of everything is going to be yet.
I remember that app, IrfanView was my go to on windows when was still on there. Still kind of miss it actually but yes, I understand the pain of doing photoshoots. I usually convert, resize, rename and remove exif data in one go. The actual tagging is what takes forever.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes