EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_cover.jpg

Overview:
This game is a mutation of Examination Day that became standalone, I recommand playing it if you want to see where it all started.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2023-01-09
Developer: Ninoss - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.323
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Mods and Modding:

Linux Crashes:

As many core components of the game are in active development, you might need to start a fresh new game on each update.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hi!
Here is a PREVIEW version of WTM, the game will be reported for lastest update when I'll finish doing some more things.

They are only 5 girlz available out of the 30~, that's volontary, it takes time to add event to them ^^
Some features like the YearBook are enabled by default for you to test it !

I'm actually doing a more robust and clear stat system, main stats would be :
Intellect
Affection/Love
Fear
Inhibition
Hornyness/Corruption/Kinkyness

There is a whole system of parents complaining to the PTA metting that their girlz are exposed on the acedemy's website, are too afraid to go to school etc... to make the player "fight" to avoid loosing girlz.
And also a "Give the exam" option planned, by an event or a dedicated thing idk, that would allow you to just give the exam in exchange of some services to a girl. (obv, you should to it after the recommanded parent's period)

As always, feel free to suggest me features or improvements :cool:
Please vote on the pool :uwu:

Last edited:

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Good luck with the game, Ninoss , I really like how you branched out from the original. Is it worth testing the version uploaded right now, or should we wait a bit for you to finish what you planned to do?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm all for people making games, and making them the way they want, but... "WTM academy", really ?

And then what ? Will your next game be about a MC who love video gaming, and named "summertime sega" ? Or perhaps will it be a fury story named "being a duck" ?

What are we expected to believe exactly ? Is it that, over all the possible three letters combinations, it's a pure hazard if this one pleased you enough to make it into the name, or is it that you're the only person on this forum to never heard about BrainDrop game ?

renee188

Jul 10, 2018
As mentioned in the Examination Day comments, I would like a feature to 'ship off' a number of girls, or more specifically make it so you can focus on a set number of girls, as with the 'mod' and Examination day (not so much this preview) you end up with over 15 girls, and cycle through them over multiple weeks, which can be a pain. Pregnancy could be an option, prostitution (or other management-like-features) could be an idea, though the exact nature would be up to you.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'm all for people making games, and making them the way they want, but... "WTM academy", really ?

And then what ? Will your next game be about a MC who love video gaming, and named "summertime sega" ? Or perhaps will it be a fury story named "being a duck" ?

What are we expected to believe exactly ? Is it that, over all the possible three letters combinations, it's a pure hazard if this one pleased you enough to make it into the name, or is it that you're the only person on this forum to never heard about BrainDrop game ?
WTM stands for 'Way Too Modded'... That was the base name of the thing...
What are you refering to with xxxx Academy ?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
As mentioned in the Examination Day comments, I would like a feature to 'ship off' a number of girls, or more specifically make it so you can focus on a set number of girls, as with the 'mod' and Examination day (not so much this preview) you end up with over 15 girls, and cycle through them over multiple weeks, which can be a pain. Pregnancy could be an option, prostitution (or other management-like-features) could be an idea, though the exact nature would be up to you.
In this version, the number or girls is capped and you can request more girlz the the PTA metting.
I guess we could consider it as implemented ^^

Reactions: T_Abraxas

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Ninoss Settings menu seems to be bugged, I cannot change anything in it and I can only roll back using the scroll.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
WTM stands for 'Way Too Modded'... That was the base name of the thing...
What are you refering to with xxxx Academy ?
He thought the name was spun off or stolen from WVM.

I'd play Being a Duck... I'd even play Being a Duk...

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Exam day is a fantastic game and concept, and it's fucking brilliant that we basically get more games like this.
Very excited to follow WTM: I've been playing both separately.

I'm hoping for a medical based game like this next one day...

I tried to start a medical RenPy game but just dont have the time I need to make any progress sadly at this stage in my life.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Exam day is a fantastic game and concept, and it's fucking brilliant that we basically get more games like this.
Very excited to follow WTM: I've been playing both separately.

I'm hoping for a medical based game like this next one day...

I tried to start a medical RenPy game but just dont have the time I need to make any progress sadly at this stage in my life.
There is this game : https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v2-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/
is a medical setup

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ninoss, at present approving a higher number of girls does not change the cap?
Because i'm with 5/7 and no extra girls in sight.

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Ninoss, at present approving a higher number of girls does not change the cap?
Because i'm with 5/7 and no extra girls in sight.
This is just the preview version, it doesn't have all the content yet in it. Only 5 girls are available right now.

Reactions: Ninoss

Freesocer

Jun 4, 2019
Great work so far, but there were some very minor things i noticed:
1. sometimes the wardrobe in the inspect girls screen can expand to much to the left, obscuring the view of some of the icons (see screenshot)

2.PNG

2. you can remove a girls pantyhose through her jeans, i didn't get to test that with shorts or other bottom wears as girls wearing pantyhose seems to be pretty rare.
3. you can take the option to roll for a prestige bonus twice in the same pta meeting (not sure if thats intended or not)

i also have an idea for making the wardrobe mechanic a little more interesting:
- trying to steal a striped clothing article should be an option you get once the article has been striped, instead of being a plain option that always roles. That way we could actively try to get rid of clothing items that we don't want them to wear.
- adding an option to buy clothes from a shop and then gifting them to one of the girls, effectively adding something to their wardrobe. that way we could add clothing that we want them to wear without directly forcing it via the rules. it would also give as more to do with our money.

thats all from me for now, thanks for putting so much work into this. i love it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jessy89 and TAR313
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes