Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Knowed issue, can't be fixed.
Reloading the game fixs it ^^
I would argue the issue is definitely fixable. But first, why are you even saving scaled down images? They can be recreated when needed, and in fact should be recreated if the file on disk changes.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I would argue the issue is definitely fixable. But first, why are you even saving scaled down images? They can be recreated when needed, and in fact should be recreated if the file on disk changes.
That's what I do, I won't re-explain the whole thing ^^

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Oh, btw, Don't forget to vote in-game on the computer for the next Update :giggle:

Nov 7, 2017
While I like this game WTM Academy and Examination Day, them showing real girls and footage but I wish it would let me see full view of the girls, I also wish there was animation and maybe using DAZ Studio models might make it more realistic at least with the gameplay while seeing real girls is nice. You actually can morph real girls, transferred real faces into 3D models using DAZ Studio. Well I thought would throw that out there but I still enjoy both games what they are. :)

And I want to know if anyone has figured out any console cheat commands.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There is nothing stopping you from making DAZ girls for this game. The dev is very open to having girl packs. Support is built right into the game.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
While I like this game WTM Academy and Examination Day, them showing real girls and footage but I wish it would let me see full view of the girls, I also wish there was animation and maybe using DAZ Studio models might make it more realistic at least with the gameplay while seeing real girls is nice. You actually can morph real girls, transferred real faces into 3D models using DAZ Studio. Well I thought would throw that out there but I still enjoy both games what they are. :)

And I want to know if anyone has figured out any console cheat commands.
Telling a dev to learn Daz and remake all characters and visuals in their game is a terrible idea, lil bro.

Reactions: dmop22

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
As always, if you have any questions, concerns or requests, don't feel afraid to check out the discord for quicker responses.
Enjoy!

Thanks gor your mods!
Can you please upload it on mega or pixeldrain, or may be a torrent?

ChickenScrabble

Jul 2, 2019
i think a core issue with the game is that you're disincentivised from engaging with the entire gameplay loop. for example, if i have a girl in my class and she's almost finished her exam, i should click the most extreme thing to piss her off and have her leave so she doesn't finish it.

this means you'll only ever need to undress panties (bc you get to keep them) and fuck them anally/vaginally.

i think the game should move moreso towards a corruption-esque gameplay loop, where the girls start unwilling to do anything extreme and you work them up to it; the exam deadline will also become much more of a challenge and money will be much more scarce as a resource.

Reactions: thelasttruepleb

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
i think a core issue with the game is that you're disincentivised from engaging with the entire gameplay loop. for example, if i have a girl in my class and she's almost finished her exam, i should click the most extreme thing to piss her off and have her leave so she doesn't finish it.

this means you'll only ever need to undress panties (bc you get to keep them) and fuck them anally/vaginally.

i think the game should move moreso towards a corruption-esque gameplay loop, where the girls start unwilling to do anything extreme and you work them up to it; the exam deadline will also become much more of a challenge and money will be much more scarce as a resource.
Totally fair.
I've messed around with the traits on girls in their girlConfig (messing with their intelligence, corruption, nudist-tendencies,etc.) and I can say getting girls stripped is harder when a girl has certain traits.

If you take the extra step to change the gameplay with that, I do feel it can either be rewarding gameplay (more difficult) or super quick (for a quick fap).

I highly recommend giving one of your girls traits that make her kinda a cold bitch, lol. At least "cold" and "stressed" for making stripping harder, and "brilliant","sharp" and "noble" for passing the test quicker.

Or just give her "dumb", "horny" and "nympho" and she's fucking you on day one, lol.

Nov 7, 2017
Telling a dev to learn Daz and remake all characters and visuals in their game is a terrible idea, lil bro.
Did I tell or necessarily suggest them to to learn DAZ 3D and remake their game or said anything bad about their game? No. I was just stating my thoughts, opinion and I still enjoy their game. They don't have to do anything I said if they don't want to. I was just throwing that out there.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So what's with the "VANILLA" tag in the girls folder? Is it anything special? Can I remove them without breaking the game and add my own girls from all the mods?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
So what's with the "VANILLA" tag in the girls folder? Is it anything special? Can I remove them without breaking the game and add my own girls from all the mods?
I've normalized/standardized the folders names to better sort mods, and obv detect vanilla girl more easily.
You can modify this both ways, VANILLA_ to nothing or nothing to VANILLA_.
But I recommand you adding VANILLA_ to modded girl that are in the base game, modders will updates their mods in that way.
(but Jordan is having issues with gofile.io rn)

Reactions: splamo

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

When the graduation update will come, we won't need to force a girl to stay / miss the exam everytime as I won't be the goal anymore ^^
(that update and some others should fix most of the dumb dumb non sense gameplay)

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I've normalized/standardized the folders names to better sort mods, and obv detect vanilla girl more easily.
You can modify this both ways, VANILLA_ to nothing or nothing to VANILLA_.
But I recommand you adding VANILLA_ to modded girl that are in the base game, modders will updates their mods in that way.
(but Jordan is having issues with gofile.io rn)
Thanks. This helps. I didn't want to preemptively screw myself and then later whine about how the game is broken, because I didn't follow directions.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes