katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure a rework of how the rule system works is on the wishlist. I personally find it disappointing that the girls are so good at following the rules. The old Graduation Day system where you could punish rulebreakers before class started was more interesting.

One thing to note about panties is that each girl spawns with only a certain number of outfits in her wardrobe, and they don't appear to replenish. So once you've stolen all of a girl's panties she'll never get any more. You need to graduate them to get a fresh girl with a new wardrobe. Maybe the game could implement a "gift" system where you can use some of the MC's cash to gain some influence with a girl and also give her spending money to replenish her wardrobe? For that matter, they should be using the photoshoot cash to buy themselves some new clothes.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Dear Developer and Modders, please think about some gameplay features:

1. My girls came to school without panties. When they choose jeans - they still can be without panties, when i remove jeans. I wish there was a Rule - panties mandatory. I need possibility to take of steel them every time.
2. When i choose School Uniform rule, there must be second variant of this form (and with panties)
3. I dont know where to spend money - i wish to upgrade something or buy presents (clothes) for girls.
4. When i pay 500 $ for photoshoot, i expect that girl to buy new clothes for her wardrobe.
5. I cant understand - why girls are going to school totally naked. They must wear at least something.
6. Discipline rises to slow. When i spank (slap) - i wish to see results.
7. Among distractions there may be "pull out teachers dick near her mouth" of something like that :) There lacking of girl oral blowjob theme.
8. How can i exclude (blacklist before start) Alice Reign, Lana Foxi, Jasmine Luv, Iva A, Silwy Weiss, Sophie Gen? I just dont like them. Must restart many times to get Caprice

Thank you!
1.2. Cloth Update will include a way to customize the uniform, so you could make panties mandatory.
But the no panties thing is more related to the girl not having panties anymore as katmandomo said.
3. You can transfer cash to the school but yeah further update will give the player ways to use the money, It's been only 2 updates that everything buyable is now on the academy cash so yeah ^^
4. Cloth Update
5. Wardobe empty or naturism at max
6. Discipline is notably for rules, as it's semi-implemented, it semi-rises.
7. I already had the suggestion, moved to the Personnality Update
8. I you really don't want to see them at all, even as filler girlz, just delete their folders in WTM_Academy_PREVIEW\game\girls

I'm pretty sure a rework of how the rule system works is on the wishlist. I personally find it disappointing that the girls are so good at following the rules. The old Graduation Day system where you could punish rulebreakers before class started was more interesting.

One thing to note about panties is that each girl spawns with only a certain number of outfits in her wardrobe, and they don't appear to replenish. So once you've stolen all of a girl's panties she'll never get any more. You need to graduate them to get a fresh girl with a new wardrobe. Maybe the game could implement a "gift" system where you can use some of the MC's cash to gain some influence with a girl and also give her spending money to replenish her wardrobe? For that matter, they should be using the photoshoot cash to buy themselves some new clothes.
I'm aware of the rule thing, need PTA Update and maybe one more specific to complete a full rework of rules.
That's features of the planned Cloth Update :giggle:

Reactions: waffel

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Not sure if I agree with Blowjob in that setting :D. The thing is if you are getting fucked its theoretically possible to continue writing , just pretty hard. But having something in your mouth basically prevents continue to write, and the purpose fo the game is to make passing the exam harder, but if you make it impossible to continue taking the test , that might be a step to far.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Played the latest version recently - love the addition of the photo shoots. Gave something 'more' to do, and it was awesome having images that were fixed to specific characters (so they actually actually felt a bit unique, not just stats). I can't wait for more content like that, differentiating the girls. It is kind of sad though that you can't keep them as long as you want now. Their stats go up no matter how 'happy' you make them with you, until eventually its impossible to keep them from graduating - even if you haven't gotten all their shoots unlocked. Also may wanna add a way to drop a mission, 'cause ended up getting a mission that was broken (it wouldn't let me execute it) and there was no way to drop it.

But I am very happy this game is fleshing out, and can't wait to see where it goes :D

Reactions: Ninoss and Gdiggers

yuange

Jul 18, 2021
Great work, hopefully the Cloth Update will allow for more customization, I can't wait for the next game update:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
I think it is possible - just lick pussy and trigger an orgasm TWO times in a row - girl always rush from class after second orgasm.

Keep in your deck not important girl (filler-girl) - let her be the third in class and always ignore her, so you can concentrate distractions on your two VIP girls. After some time not important girl will graduate and you just add new "filler-girl".

Sometimes graduated girl returns with new aplication, but different name. "Never see her again" - is a joke, i guess.

It is kind of sad though that you can't keep them as long as you want now. Their stats go up no matter how 'happy' you make them with you, until eventually its impossible to keep them from graduating - even if you haven't gotten all their shoots unlocked.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

generic login

Jul 17, 2017
The photo shoots don't seem to be working. I can have one, but then the photos taken aren't available for sponsors and if I look at the girl's record it says no photos have been taken.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Her and another one whose name I forgot.
If it's ALL of the photoshoots not working with sponsors, then I have no clue what's wrong, tbh.

If it's just Jasmine Grey, that makes sense because you probably are on the version where her event has photoshoots that just aren't useable for sponsors in that version of the game. Probably 0.22a? i dont remember really.

I'd ask if you could provide any other girl names (whether they work or not) and what version you're playing.

zakrath1

Oct 20, 2020
The photo shoots don't seem to be working. I can have one, but then the photos taken aren't available for sponsors and if I look at the girl's record it says no photos have been taken.
Make sure you click on the Camera icon on the upper right corner of the screen to take the picture. Otherwise, you're just scanning through her poses without actually taking pictures.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
when in a test - to use the # in [] is 0-2 (ie 0 is the first girl in the exam, 1 is the second girl, 2 is the third girl)
ExamGirls[#].pressure = (# between 0-100)
ExamGirls[#].arousal = (# between 0-100)
ExamGirls[#].corruption = (# between 0-100)
works the same with these variables too
intellect
naturism
Discipline
affection
fear
It's not working
NVM I got it work, it's "examGirls" not "ExamGirls"

Last edited:

SassyBF

Jun 7, 2017
When starting a new game, can we select which girls to start with?
Not at the moment. The closest thing is to keep restarting until you get a group you're happy with. I made code for a previous version that can do that, but it might not be compatible with newer releases. See the message below:

Hi Ninoss,

So correct me if I'm mistaken, but it looks like adding new girls mid-game currently wipes the existing girls and goes through the whole random generation process again. This can be a problem if you'd like to continue your progress with girls, and also add new girls to the game.

I think I've got a way to fix this, giving another icon in settings to load new girls without overwriting existing girls. The code below checks whether a girlConfig already exists with the same firstName and lastName as the girl in each config file in _list, and only adds her if she's not there. So, you can't have multiple girls with the same name, even if they are different people. Additional matching conditions can allow for multiple different girls with the same name. It also adds a third icon in the settings menu to add girls without overwriting existing girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Add these codes into the specified files (probably at the bottom is best), with the same indentation as in the quote. If you only have the girls you want to start with in the girls folder when you start a new game, then add the other girls into the folder once the starting girls have been selected, you should be able to run the "ADD NEW GIRLS" button from the settings menu at home, keeping the girls you had to start and loading the rest of the girls to be added as you progress. If you can give it a try, let me know if it still works. Looks like it should, but with programming I'm always open to the possibility that something won't work!

SassyBF

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if I agree with Blowjob in that setting :D. The thing is if you are getting fucked its theoretically possible to continue writing , just pretty hard. But having something in your mouth basically prevents continue to write, and the purpose fo the game is to make passing the exam harder, but if you make it impossible to continue taking the test , that might be a step to far.
I slightly disagree. I think it would be a good option because it would have different effects than vaginal or anal interactions. Yes, it would be more distracting and so there would be less progress, but there would also be less arousal and potentially more pressure. You could also have a corruption-based check to see whether it fails and you just rub your dick on their face instead. It's a lot easier to avoid a blowjob if you want to.
Also, in any case if you focus on one student your other students can still progress. Unless they don't want to do the exam.

Reactions: Kavalor

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
When starting a new game, can we select which girls to start with?
Just pick the 6 girls you want to start with and then take out (temporarily) all other girls from the 'girls' folder. (just copy them into a separate folder on your computer for future use)

Then play through until Friday night and save, quit out, then add back however many girls you want.

You probably (depending on preference I suppose) don't need more than 20 at a time.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I think it is possible - just lick pussy and trigger an orgasm TWO times in a row - girl always rush from class after second orgasm.

Keep in your deck not important girl (filler-girl) - let her be the third in class and always ignore her, so you can concentrate distractions on your two VIP girls. After some time not important girl will graduate and you just add new "filler-girl".

Sometimes graduated girl returns with new aplication, but different name. "Never see her again" - is a joke, i guess.
Wait... there's a deck? We can change out the deck? o_O

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.23a is OUT !

"In-Between" Update.
Implementation of a portrait system I've spend many R&D to make it work, giving more immersion + some minor bug fixes and content. (see the changelog)

Next update will be the PTA Update as voted in-game !
You can also vote again in-game for the following update :cool:

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes