hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
V4.0 is out now adds 5 more models but ive started filling out model with photoshoots done the first 10 models
Will you also update the tags of the photoshoots? A lot have sex (t5), but are tagged as nude (t3) only, eg NIa Nacci.

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Will you also update the tags of the photoshoots? A lot have sex (t5), but are tagged as nude (t3) only, eg NIa Nacci.
yo yeah so the way i make the photo shoot is i literally just work my way back from t5 to t1 i dont go through the pics and tag them up right because 1 it would take a lot longer making the shoots. 2 . when i tried doing that some shoots at the start was harder to unlock than the end ones due to the points system in them. so i just stick to the t5-t1. its easier and faster for me it gets content in game that works. my next update currently have 40 models in it so thats gunna take time as it is at the moment

Reactions: Thylacine

rerereeee

Jun 15, 2017
Gdiggers I may be blind or dumb going through the mod pages and this forum in general but when it says your mod has 73 girls and the link only opens to 6 where am i finding the rest?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Gdiggers I may be blind or dumb going through the mod pages and this forum in general but when it says your mod has 73 girls and the link only opens to 6 where am i finding the rest?
You aren't blind or dumb, you're right lol. I uploaded on March 5th and I guess gofile deleted a good number of the files? not sure why these 6 were left over. I'll take the links down and re-upload when I get the chance. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:
Ok, everything should be up to date in the google sheets mod page. I don't have a premium gofile account so I think the files expire after a period of time.

Hope you enjoy!

(some girls are like 90% complete, missing one of two things that don't break the game. Although, the game is kinda currently broken in how it pulls vids in the exam so *shrugs* . The update isn't too far away.)

Last edited:

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
Hey Gdiggers I attempted to use your additional actions mod and put them in the scripts_mods folder but everytime I try to do those actions in game I get an error and the video won't play.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Hey Gdiggers I attempted to use your additional actions mod and put them in the scripts_mods folder but everytime I try to do those actions in game I get an error and the video won't play.
Ok, just so I know what you're doing, what you're supposed to do is put the gdiggers_mod.rpy in the "scripts_mods" folder and THEN put the additional .webm's (the videos) in the base game's "vids" folder.

Is that what you did? or did you copy+paste everything into the scripts_mods folder? Cause yeah, that'd break the game.

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
Ok, just so I know what you're doing, what you're supposed to do is put the gdiggers_mod.rpy in the "scripts_mods" folder and THEN put the additional .webm's (the videos) in the base game's "vids" folder.

Is that what you did? or did you copy+paste everything into the scripts_mods folder? Cause yeah, that'd break the game.
No that's what I did. When I use the blowjob action I get the An Exception has Occurred screen, and the videos won't load.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'm sorry i'm completely computer illiterate I don't know what that is.
The traceback is (kinda), the error message, you can copy it and post it there it will help us troubleshot the issue ;)
You should also have a traceback.txt created automatially in the game root folder after a crash.

Last edited:

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
The traceback is (kinda), the error message, you can copy it and post it there it will help us troubleshot the issue ;)
You should also have a traceback.txt created automatially in the game root folder after a crash.
Sorry It's a bit long

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts_mods/Gdiggers_mod.rpy", line 40, in script
$ renpy.movie_start_displayable(webmFinder.get("blowjob_clothed",_girl = selectedGirl),loops=-1)
File "game/scripts_mods/Gdiggers_mod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
$ renpy.movie_start_displayable(webmFinder.get("blowjob_clothed",_girl = selectedGirl),loops=-1)
File "game/scripts/main_classes/webmFinder.rpy", line 96, in get
f = open(renpy.loader.transfn("vids/_mainTags.txt"), "a")
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/private/var/folders/zb/8gzx3lrj2lb3rf_7lytwtg5m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/9A758092-9860-4C46-BA93-5B13D8C2D772/d/WTM_Academy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/vids/_mainTags.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts_mods/Gdiggers_mod.rpy", line 40, in script
File "/private/var/folders/zb/8gzx3lrj2lb3rf_7lytwtg5m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/9A758092-9860-4C46-BA93-5B13D8C2D772/d/WTM_Academy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/zb/8gzx3lrj2lb3rf_7lytwtg5m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/9A758092-9860-4C46-BA93-5B13D8C2D772/d/WTM_Academy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts_mods/Gdiggers_mod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
File "game/scripts/main_classes/webmFinder.rpy", line 96, in get
f = open(renpy.loader.transfn("vids/_mainTags.txt"), "a")
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/private/var/folders/zb/8gzx3lrj2lb3rf_7lytwtg5m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/9A758092-9860-4C46-BA93-5B13D8C2D772/d/WTM_Academy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/vids/_mainTags.txt'

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.24ac
Thu May 4 02:39:29 2023
```

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
Hey,

i want to report two small bugs, related to the panties you are able to steal.
1.) If you are able to get 2 panties, you need to click two times when the message appears "I still have 2 panty(ies) in my hands"
2.) If i got the panty from the last girl and she rushes out, i do not get it. I got the following messages in that order from the last girl:
- "If i want to keep these panties..."
- "NAME rushes up and leaves the room immediately."
- "See you again soon, NAME"
- "All the girls have left the classroom"
- 3x: "NAME ran out of the room because of XXX"

pllsr

Jan 14, 2022
Ninoss I have created some high quality clips as general vids. Same quality as last time.
Please let me know if you will include these into the base version.

Others: Not sure if this file sharing will last forever, but you can download these general vids and add them to game/vids. Should work out after a restart.

Download
Would you be okay to make this public again?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sorry but is really necessary to only use gofile for the mods
it's impossible to get files if you don't have premium
why no mega or torrents
i will gladly host the files on my mega account if u want it
also you can report those gofile links to staff and they will upload to various hosts

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
sorry but is really necessary to only use gofile for the mods
it's impossible to get files if you don't have premium
why no mega or torrents
i will gladly host the files on my mega account if u want it
also you can report those gofile links to staff and they will upload to various hosts
From when do you need a premium account ?,?
Mega is shitty slow (not even talking about the 2go limit) and torrents are tbh kind of a pain for many files often modified :unsure:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
From when do you need a premium account ?,?
Mega is shitty slow (not even talking about the 2go limit) and torrents are tbh kind of a pain for many files often modified :unsure:
dunno where you have 2gb limit from
as far i know it's 5gb
i am not sure what you mean with torrents
i almost always use torrents cos of speed
just a matter of a good setup of your torrent client

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I just re-uploaded my mod at the end of april and the gofile link is already down. IDk man. gofile is easy to upload to but file hosting is just dumb if you have to keep re-uping.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes