Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Does this mean that some "punishment" function will be implemented? Or maybe a detention event after finishing classes?
At some point I believe Ninoss mentioned on the Discord that he wanted to implement some positive/negative effects in the PTA meeting review based on how many girls left class early during the week?
Can't say what that looks like as a finished product, but something is planned. :)

Detention I can't say has been mentioned. There was talk of multiple classes in a day and creating something to do with girls who had graduated. But nothing definitive was stated on that. Just brainstorming really.

Reactions: nico360

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
The UI when you're selecting requested images to send to a corporate partner is tedious, could be improved.

Say they want THREE images. The way it works now is there are three empty panels with a little magnifier glass icon so you click the (tiny) magnifier icon on the first empty panel, select a picture, click the (tiny) magnifier on the second empty panel, select a picture, click the (tiny) magnifier on the last empty panel, select a picture.

Improvement option #1: Widen the magnifier icon's hit region! Make it so if you hit an empty panel AT ALL this has the exact same effect as hitting the tiny magnifier glass icon ON that panel. (currently clicking on a panel even slightly away from the magnifier icon does nothing).

Option #2: Given that usually you're selecting *multiple pictures at once* it'd be much more efficient if you could do multiple selection. That is to say: Click the magnifier icon, it brings up a collection of pictures, you select and click, click, click the three pictures you want to send then hit some sort of "done" (or perhaps checkmark?) button to dismiss the pictures panel once you've selected them all, and now you have made all three selections without having had to go in/out/in/out/in/out of that pictures panel.

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
hi all just thought id put it out there i have made rough guide on how to add a girl to the game and mod each section of a girl so for anyone intrested in modding on this game here it is any questions you can dm me or talk here on the discord

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The UI when you're selecting requested images to send to a corporate partner is tedious, could be improved.

Say they want THREE images. The way it works now is there are three empty panels with a little magnifier glass icon so you click the (tiny) magnifier icon on the first empty panel, select a picture, click the (tiny) magnifier on the second empty panel, select a picture, click the (tiny) magnifier on the last empty panel, select a picture.

Improvement option #1: Widen the magnifier icon's hit region! Make it so if you hit an empty panel AT ALL this has the exact same effect as hitting the tiny magnifier glass icon ON that panel. (currently clicking on a panel even slightly away from the magnifier icon does nothing).

Option #2: Given that usually you're selecting *multiple pictures at once* it'd be much more efficient if you could do multiple selection. That is to say: Click the magnifier icon, it brings up a collection of pictures, you select and click, click, click the three pictures you want to send then hit some sort of "done" (or perhaps checkmark?) button to dismiss the pictures panel once you've selected them all, and now you have made all three selections without having had to go in/out/in/out/in/out of that pictures panel.
I'm all for option #1. Just get rid of the magnifying glass, and make the whole panel clickable. Do it regardless of whether the panel is empty or a girl is already selected, just let us back out without changing her.

Option #2 is not so straightforward. For now, the sponsor's preferences are set more or less in stone, so what you propose would clearly help. However, I can imagine a situation when it wouldn't work. A request for a blonde and a brunette, for example. And with the game being highly moddable, I'm sure somebody will want to implement that. Ninoss, are you planning to allow the sponsors to shift their preferences from one request to another? or add a set of temporary preferences to the fixed core preferences?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
DragonSlapper Hermenegild
Option #1 implemented : 1678726975309.png

Option #2 needs much more dev time to be implemented. You were talking about changing preferences, that wouldn't be an issue I think. But I don't think I will make Sponsor preferences change mid-game that would kind of negate the entire point of sponsor reliably always liking a set of girls. On that note, I was thinking of a system where the sponsor will at some point choose one of your girl as an ambassador of the brand (obv boosting the compatibility). But that's just an idea ^^

Reactions: TheH34th3n666

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
For now, the sponsor's preferences are set more or less in stone, so what you propose would clearly help. However, I can imagine a situation when it wouldn't work. A request for a blonde and a brunette, for example.
That reminds me of another oddity: A couple sponsors wanted girls with "hazel" eyes. Are there ANY girls with "hazel" eyes? Is "hazel" the same as "brown"? Or not? Because I maxed out the number of girls and let several graduate and be replaced (so I saw at least 2 dozen girls) and I believe I saw some "brown" but never saw any "hazel". Would any have shown up had I waited longer?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
That reminds me of another oddity: A couple sponsors wanted girls with "hazel" eyes. Are there ANY girls with "hazel" eyes? Is "hazel" the same as "brown"? Or not? Because I maxed out the number of girls and let several graduate and be replaced (so I saw at least 2 dozen girls) and I believe I saw some "brown" but never saw any "hazel". Would any have shown up had I waited longer?
Speaking for my mod, I don't think any models have hazel eyes.
Honestly I would say just go into the particular sponsor's config and change it to blue/brown/black eyes or whatever is more common.

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
my V3.8 is out now it adds 10 new models. . and wow i cant believe my v3.7 got 1500 downloads like wtf there is clearly a lot of people here

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
Does this game have the same mechanic as its inspiration where the girls eventually stop even wanting to try and pass the class?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Does this game have the same mechanic as its inspiration where the girls eventually stop even wanting to try and pass the class?
There's a corruption/arousal stat threshold where the girl doesn't really care about clothing/answering questions and she actively encourages sex acts. (i.e. at like round 10+ of the exam she's still at 0/5 questions answered)

Not sure of the exact stat numbers but I think it's easier if she has positive traits. (you can look in her girlConfig.ini to see her traits or change them if you like a certain girl).

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Any intentions to add more foreplay options during the tests (Blowjobs, Titjobs, Handjobs, ect.)?
Check out the mod spreadsheet. There is additional mod_scripts there. Mine has blowjob and other options.
Just follow the instructions I posted earlier. Should be easy to follow.

Reactions: Jameskit22

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
my V3.8 is out now it adds 10 new models. . and wow i cant believe my v3.7 got 1500 downloads like wtf there is clearly a lot of people here
Thank you for your work. Is there a way to know what models were added? It looks like the date are all the same on all of them..??

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for your work. Is there a way to know what models were added? It looks like the date are all the same on all of them..??
It's the highest numbered ones (101blakeblossom being the "oldest", 225londonkeyes being the "newest"). They all have the same date because that's when they were uploaded/edited.

Reactions: davemanster

Wuesterix

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if this was the case with others, but when I downloaded both the mega link and gofile link for PC/Mac, windows auto detected a virus and deleted it before it even finished downloading.
Yes, for me, it was nearly same. I downloaded it and on the regular check it said the same Virus as you. I don´t know why??

The old ones didn´t get those warning. :unsure:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, for me, it was nearly same. I downloaded it and on the regular check it said the same Virus as you. I don´t know why??

The old ones didn´t get those warning. :unsure:
Whut, from when ? I mean no versions had that before...
Does it says what triggers the AV ?

(My Win Defender doesn't not catch it if I re-download it so I can't tell)

Last edited:

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way to add more spots for girls? I mean excluding the ones you get from the PTA meetings, because I currently have maxed out the girls and I don't really wanna let them graduate since I'm gonna be losing the photoshoots if I do that.

Wuesterix

Sep 29, 2017
Whut, from when ? I mean no versions had that before...
Does it says what triggers the AV ?

(My Win Defender doesn't not catch it if I re-download it so I can't tell)
The versions before weren´t triggert, only 24ac.

But i think it´s false positiv.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes