fast17

Nov 15, 2019
Seem to me, that after update game not respect cloth policy - I have "lowerless" a "outerless" but girls still have hoodies, jeans and skirts. Is it issue to fix or intended behavior?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Seem to me, that after update game not respect cloth policy - I have "lowerless" a "outerless" but girls still have hoodies, jeans and skirts. Is it issue to fix or intended behavior?
Quoting the 0.24 changelog:
- Added : New PTA rule system, support for modding, rules can have required rules
- Added : Girls are now able to break rules (no further consequences for now)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
How to reduce heroine progression rate even lower than 0.5.
Since in day two there is already a significant progression and everything is too easy, and it is not interesting to limit yourself to a purely number of exams

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WTMAcademy-0.24ac
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 21, 2023
My mod-pack is now updated to reflect new version's changes.
You can find everyone's mods on the google sheet:

Installation:
  • DL and extract any model you want in the game, place her folder in the base game's "girls" folder.
  • OPTIONAL (but encouraged :) ): DL mod_script and accompanied videos. Place the .rpy in the base game's "scripts_mods" folder. Place the .webm videos in the base game's "vids" folder.
  • The girls, scripts_mods, and vids folder are all in the base game's "game" folder.

Explanation: I fixed all videos main tags, and pretty sure I fixed all the occasional tags too. Human error is a thing though, so if I missed something, my bad.

As always, a disclaimer: All videos/photoshoots may not perfectly match the situation or "story". My mod was made in the effort to try and provide as much content for each model in the game and minimize seeing the base vids for every girl.
Also please read the "readme (PHOTOSHOOTS).txt" if you start to dabble into the photoshoots. Some extra context there.

Hope you enjoy, and if you have any model requests, you can DM me. (y)
i'm getting 404 error when trying to download a few of the optional files, particularly the .rpy file; others work though, so could be a weird gofile server issue.

Also, I could have sworn there used to be the option to download all of your stuff in one .zip file, but the link now only shows each pack as a separate download; great for those low on space or wanting to pick and choose, but a pain if trying to download everything without having a premium account on gofile. Was this intentional, like running out of space on gofile to have both the separate packs and an all-in-one download, or is the link wrong?

Thanks for the great mod btw!!!

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
i'm getting 404 error when trying to download a few of the optional files, particularly the .rpy file; others work though, so could be a weird gofile server issue.

Also, I could have sworn there used to be the option to download all of your stuff in one .zip file, but the link now only shows each pack as a separate download; great for those low on space or wanting to pick and choose, but a pain if trying to download everything without having a premium account on gofile. Was this intentional, like running out of space on gofile to have both the separate packs and an all-in-one download, or is the link wrong?

They're separate on purpose. People complained about having to download 5+ gigs at once for a mod (fair enough). And yeah, if someone doesn't care about certain models, this allows them to ignore them (totally fair). I even find myself using certain models more than others (usually this is reflected in how many .webm's and photoshoots they have, lol).

In regards to the 404, I just downloaded the .rpy and .webm's separately just to check and had no problems? I would guess it's a gofile thing. I know they have server issues more frequently than what we'd like.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

Are you looking for this :
1678136060346.png

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
yeah im also having issues with the additional scenes mod, trying to get the prompt to do a bj seems random and when i do get it its the 404 image. made sure to use the updated mod and vids

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
yeah im also having issues with the additional scenes mod, trying to get the prompt to do a bj seems random and when i do get it its the 404 image. made sure to use the updated mod and vids
There's three stat thresolds for BJ to be possible. Also the included videos need to be in the base game's 'vids' folder. Pretty sure a 404 means there isn't a video for what the .rpy is calling for. It has worked fine for me on 0.24ac.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe in future modders start adding new rules for pta voting and add more gameplay content :(

Reactions: falco256

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Imo sponsors turns a tad bit annoying. I think that perhaps having the requests turned into some sort of event when there's hostesses, a shoot when they ask for pictures, or something along those lines would do a bit better.

If not, then viewed as there is already code written that evaluates how happy the sponsors would be with X choice, then having the option for the sponsor choices to be auto-filled in would be a lot better.

Reactions: X-Hound

bt68

May 10, 2017
Hi, I am running into the 'save' error, it says on the first page to reload from a previous morning auto save. I have the newest version of the game and have played several mornings (so there should be an auto save available...but there is none) and when I go to save, I get the error and there is no previous morning auto saves to reload. Any ideas? Thanks

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Ok one major bug is that the girls are not following any of the clothing rules, I say no pants and they wear pants regardless, same goes for jackets, and shirts. The bug also affects the school uniform, they just ignore any clothes rule I try to use.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes