xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Could someone help me get started?
I've kind of reached endgoal with all the starting 5 girls I've got, I could accept 1 more, and managed to undress/fuck all of them, none of them could graduate.
However, I think I need to let them graduate so I can have money, unlock photoshoots, and be able to do sponsorships, right?
Or am I doing something wrong? I don't know what I can do with sponsors tbh.
If a girl graduates, is she gone for good, and I can't do photoshoots with her?

Also, my gameplay loop is usually doing the exam, then talking with their mother (-FEAR +CORRUPTION), and then private lesson with the girl. But I don't see the corruption actually increasing for the households.
Please help, I think I'm struggling :)

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Could someone help me get started?
I've kind of reached endgoal with all the starting 5 girls I've got, I could accept 1 more, and managed to undress/fuck all of them, none of them could graduate.
However, I think I need to let them graduate so I can have money, unlock photoshoots, and be able to do sponsorships, right?
Or am I doing something wrong? I don't know what I can do with sponsors tbh.
If a girl graduates, is she gone for good, and I can't do photoshoots with her?

Also, my gameplay loop is usually doing the exam, then talking with their mother (-FEAR +CORRUPTION), and then private lesson with the girl. But I don't see the corruption actually increasing for the households.
Please help, I think I'm struggling :)
You have to contact the sponsors, wait like 2 days or so for them to prepare a deal and then they'll give you a task to fulfill. They'll either request girls (they don't take them or anything), photos that range in level, or panties. After you fulfill the task you can ask for more or negotiate a weekly sponsorship amount which scales with their happiness towards you.

You can unlock everything with just 2 or 3 sponsors that you constantly appease and ask for higher sponsorships as you increase their happiness. Sponsors are really the only way to get money, I don't think letting girls graduate gives money just reputation. Once you've collected all of a girl's photos in a photoshoot you can safely let her graduate if you wish, giving you room to take on another girl to play with. Having some loyal girls helps with passing rules though.

Easiest way I found to play is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tgp31

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you, appreciate it. I have a dumb question, what happens if I don't show up for an exam, just skip the day, can the girls graduate?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you, appreciate it. I have a dumb question, what happens if I don't show up for an exam, just skip the day, can the girls graduate?
I can't recall if I ever tested that. I'd try it but I don't have the game installed right now, sorry.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, this is the Jordan full pack proofread. I didn't really improve the event text, just did typo and grammar fixes. Also I renamed their default folder structure to make it easier to navigate for other stuff I'm doing. So you'll have to hunt and peck for the ones you want.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Wandering_Eye

Aug 12, 2017
Some feedback on photo shoots:
It seems that rather than the entire photo set in a list, it seems to be a random sub-set of the whole, generated at the time you select (rather than modified on the fly when you choose 1/2/3 for the next photo).
This is a *bit* interesting in that it gives an element of randomness to the photo set but there is an argument that the frustration in trying to complete the set offsets this positive.
Not sure how interested you would be in coding to prefer untaken pictures in the set- would be additional coding work for minimal gain.
It may be best overall to just list all available photos in sequence?

Secondly there always seems to be a "This is the last shot" end photo on the last, the 2nd last and the 8th? last photo of the selected sub-set. Is this a bug? An unexpected outcome from the clothed/naked photo set rules?

Finally when viewing the photo sets from home (under students/photo sets) all the images appear properly scaled.
In the photography session often the photo dimensions are stretched/distorted. (Note: I am using downloaded image packs from the google doc)
Is there a way to use the "album viewing" display mode for the photography sessions so the images are consistent?

Great game, love your work- just my thoughts on some improvements.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Some feedback on photo shoots:
It seems that rather than the entire photo set in a list, it seems to be a random sub-set of the whole, generated at the time you select (rather than modified on the fly when you choose 1/2/3 for the next photo).
This is a *bit* interesting in that it gives an element of randomness to the photo set but there is an argument that the frustration in trying to complete the set offsets this positive.
Not sure how interested you would be in coding to prefer untaken pictures in the set- would be additional coding work for minimal gain.
It may be best overall to just list all available photos in sequence?

Secondly there always seems to be a "This is the last shot" end photo on the last, the 2nd last and the 8th? last photo of the selected sub-set. Is this a bug? An unexpected outcome from the clothed/naked photo set rules?

Finally when viewing the photo sets from home (under students/photo sets) all the images appear properly scaled.
In the photography session often the photo dimensions are stretched/distorted. (Note: I am using downloaded image packs from the google doc)
Is there a way to use the "album viewing" display mode for the photography sessions so the images are consistent?

Great game, love your work- just my thoughts on some improvements.
I'll try to respond as accuratly as possible.

Yeah the photoshoot system is picking the photos at runtime before you gets to the photoshoot to improve gameplay and having a bit of variations, I've made some adjustments in my current version but here is how it's done:

(for each photo)
(0.292 build)
If the player already owns it: 33% to be skipped
No condition: 20% to be skipped
(in my dev build)
If the girl if not a "nympho"
& photo is t4 type & girl corruption is under 44 : 50% to be skipped
& photo is t5 type & girl corruption is under 55 : 50% to be skipped
& photo is t6 type & girl corruption is under 69 : 50% to be skipped

The code is already favorizing none-taken pictures over already owned ones.
Maybe the 'no condition' 25% chance to skip a photo is kinda dumb tbh as on bad luck it will just hide some photos.
On the other side it helps the player progression in the set as less photos mean less willingness consumed (but I've reworked the willingness consumption to be easier on highly willing girl so deleting this % is relevant, will remove it for next ver.)

About the upcoming changes of 50% of not showing the "very too kinky ones", it's to avoid the girl blocking you and ending the photoshoot, if the 'blocking' pics are not there you will be able to 'jump' to the next 'soft' part of the set allowing you to get more photos out of it.

Yeah the 'this is the last' being in the 3 last photos is kind of a bug. The real explanation is that when I've developped this there was no obvious solutions that didn't required over-engineered code. Didn't had time to re-check that since ^^

The scaling issues are probably due to bad photoshoot.ini configs or vertical pics and horizontal pics having a common size.
I can't do much about it, the related modder need to fix it.
About why it's not showing distorded on the album, it's bc the UI element is a square so you can't really have scaling issue when the ratio is 1:1, it's just a re-size not a 're-scale'. As for the photoshoot the target is 1920x1080, 16:9, so yeah if the configured ratio is fucked up, fucked up scaling happens ><
I'm using the same photo.getImgFittingSize(x,y) function in either photoshoots, album screen, sponsors menus etc...

Thanks for the feedback!
It's with those kind of feedback that makes the game play better ;)

Reactions: Enough

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Thay can't graduate but their intellect will still increase.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Well, I went full grammar Nazi on my install. It was a chore to say the least, and also if the person doing the Jordan packs is still around they might want to go through all of their packs again...
I've been working on fully completing Bernie for the next update, 7 photoshoots, 24 vids, (no event for now). And with my tryharding as hard as I could the girl's folder size was 122MB. Even if I maintain this tryhard, wtih the 29girls currently in the that would mean over 3.5GB for the base game... Maybe at a point I'll release the girl pack seperatly like modders ^^

Which average size did you acheive with you technique on a modded girl pack ?
Can you screen me some girls with content close to Bernie or LC ?

Here's how to access girl's ratings :
1695793932814.png 1695793960380.png

Reactions: Sonico
Sep 17, 2023
I discovered your game a few months ago, and I really do love games that can be modded the way this one can be. It's a beautiful thing. I've been tinkering with making some girls, but mine are really basic right now. Just learning Python, so I don't produce much of my own code. I can C&P with the best of them, but that only gets you so far.
I also made some sponsors for gits and shiggles, but I wonder, is it possible for a sponsor to NOT want a certain attribute? Let's say they like brown hair, but they'd rather not see a red-head, could a tag like -auburn_hair be possible? to deselect traits a sponsor may really dislike? I'm just curious, it's not critical or anything.
I also ran into problems trying to figure out how to assign a mom. Is there a certain place in the girls .ini file to put the momID? And do any new mom files have to be sequential to the existing files? Or should each be placed in a separate folder? I tried to find an example of one used, but didn't see any.
Again, great game.

Wandering_Eye

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for your response Ninoss.
Everything you say makes sense- sometimes little bugs aren't worth the amount of effort required to weed them out!
And fundamentally the photo sessions do work as an engaging mechanic so tinkering around the edges might not be worth your time.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes