Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ninoss, are 0.24ac version mods still compatible with the current v0292 or should i avoid adding them for now?

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Ninoss, unsure if you were waiting for my modifications about various weights on corruption / learning curve for the next release.
I did try to change the approach by extrapolating actual data ( , chapter 2 table 2) according to frequency of the vids per category. I am using this game to learn some actual statistics, so I rather take my time to do them correctly instead of just a wild guest. Got a scientific book in french ( , from the 70s from a yard sale) and I am starting to use it for extrapolations according to the usual schemes/mechanism described in first book.

I have checked that some concepts could be somehow backported to the last public version and the current learning system in girls.rpy (pressure estimate, etc.) makes the game very wonky.

All in all, it won't happens this year.
Here are my files if you want to see how early I am.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I was thinking more along the lines of having seperate image packs for the mothers for interactions. Like using the Diamond Jackson pack as a mother for Mya Mays.
I have nowhere near the required time to find assets to make x mothers.
The code supports it but I wish I could duplicate myself, time or money for that.. Mothers are supposed to serve as support in the background.
Except for this update, I've not planned to had them more features.
I'm prioritizing the 8 big updates that already are on my roadmap.

Last edited:
Reactions: mangasm and Kavalor

NinjaPanda213

Oct 17, 2021
Next update will come by the end of the month :cool:
Pko79 All of that is partially fixed next update, you can check the changelog on the Discord.
Lamayo You're free to make a mod, for base game implementation it needs time.
NinjaPanda213 Read the HOW_TO_MOD, eveything is in there.You can also take the already made stuff as an exemple.
figured out my problem-ish, got things to work by removing the girls haircolor in their "girlConfig.ini" file, not sure why that worked but it did.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
This might seem like a nitpick, but it bothers me that the game asks you how you want to be addressed by your students at the beginning, with the question "How will you be addressed by the students? Mr..." - Now, to me, this would imply me giving my surname here, so if I was Joe Smith, it would be 'Mr Smith', but then in the game, it lists your name as 'Smith', which I feel is slightly incongruent with the intention (I certainly don't think of myself as just my surname).

it's possible this is a culture thing and other countries refer to their teachers as Mr/Mrs 'firstname' - in which case, that would totally make sense.

I feel a better option (in my view) would be to simply ask for your first name, or surname and then code around those variables in whatever way you want.

Anyway, I still enjoy the game, just thought I'd voice something I found odd.

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Ninoss, unsure if you were waiting for my modifications about various weights on corruption / learning curve for the next release.
I did try to change the approach by extrapolating actual data ( , chapter 2 table 2) according to frequency of the vids per category. I am using this game to learn some actual statistics, so I rather take my time to do them correctly instead of just a wild guest. Got a scientific book in french ( , from the 70s from a yard sale) and I am starting to use it for extrapolations according to the usual schemes/mechanism described in first book.

I have checked that some concepts could be somehow backported to the last public version and the current learning system in girls.rpy (pressure estimate, etc.) makes the game very wonky.

All in all, it won't happens this year.
Here are my files if you want to see how early I am.
Got something in alpha, but there is still a bug that I could not quickly solve, it is when you click on "Skip", the odds changes.
Happy christmas !

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.316 is OUT !

Complete rework of the PTA, added the PTA president character. More content and long awaited bug fixes/QoL.

If you where on 0.292, you should be able to use your out-dated save. But as usual, starting a fresh new game will always work out better.

I hope you'll enjoy it, feel free to report any bugs!

v0.316 (contains Patreon's 0.293, 0.3, 0.31, 0.312, 0.313 and 0.314)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xLiiMiTx

Jan 20, 2021
0.316 is OUT !

Complete rework of the PTA, added the PTA president character. More content and long awaited bug fixes/QoL.

If you where on 0.292, you should be able to use your out-dated save. But as usual, starting a fresh new game will always work out better.

I hope you'll enjoy it, feel free to report any bugs!

v0.316 (contains Patreon's 0.293, 0.3, 0.31, 0.312, 0.313 and 0.314)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very Nice, but where is the Download Link? :D

Edit: Nevermind found it

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes