Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
"Playfully slap her boobs" displays "Pinching the nipples" clips. Is that on purpose?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I'm seeing there's a few bugs in previewc, can someone congregate the fixes I should make/do before playing? Thank you in advance.

Also, props to Ninoss for all your hard work. We need more people like you in higher education, lol.

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
As a guess, the game is loading external moddable .ini config files. I'm not sure if the required librairies are supported/authorized on mobile devices.

I might be able to compile it whith the renpy thing for mobile but I'll do that out of PREVIEW
Cool. No worries. I had the previous version working but my phone was wiped. I thought it was me since this was the first game I tested.

Freesocer

Jun 4, 2019
So i encountered an interesting bug. Becuase i wanted to see some numbers go up again, i fiddled a little with the buttonscreens file to make the numbers + debug option work again and now also display affection and discipline. thats when i noticed that no matter what i did the 3 stats of corruption, affection and discipline will always stayed at the exact same value. than i noticed that the stats are different if you check them after you finished an exam day, but then when you go to sleep and check again in the morning they are equal again. So something must be happening when clicking the bed or beginning a new day that equalizes these 3 stats. And yes i tested that bug with an umodified version from you and it still happens

Stats Before having any exams ever :
1.PNG
Stats after just spanking everyone out in the first exam (but before sleeping):
2.PNG
Stats after sleeping (but before going to the second exam):
3.PNG

Found it! inside the file girlManager under newDay. We just need to replace two little pieces of the code to make it work again (assuming that it was not intentional):
4.PNG

Last edited:

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
Cool. No worries. I had the previous version working but my phone was wiped. I thought it was me since this was the first game I tested.
Figured it out and it's a weird bug with Android 11 and later. Just used this version.

So you're good

SassyBF

Jun 7, 2017
The changes in PreviewD are nice. Doesn't crash any more on the subject screen, and eliminating the girl information screen during exams prevents that crash. The percentages seem to be working correctly now when trying to undress girls (the information in the top left where it has the random value < required value maybe should be <=, but that's mostly aesthetic since the mechanics work as intended).

One thing that was an issue in the previous version as well, but I only just noticed in previewD by accident:
If the time of day gets past 23:45, it doesn't start the next day (e.g., after Monday 23:45, the next time is Monday 00:00). The issue with this is, if you go to sleep, you will wake up on Monday morning and effectively have an extra day that week. This also works f you don't sleep and just skip time forward to 7am. The more noticeable issue is that, if this happens on Saturday, at 00:00 you get paid again for the week. If you ever wanted to disable the money cheat, this is another way to easily accumulate money.

It would just need a mechanism to roll over to the next day when you hit or pass 00:00 to fix this.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
The changes in PreviewD are nice. Doesn't crash any more on the subject screen, and eliminating the girl information screen during exams prevents that crash. The percentages seem to be working correctly now when trying to undress girls (the information in the top left where it has the random value < required value maybe should be <=, but that's mostly aesthetic since the mechanics work as intended).

One thing that was an issue in the previous version as well, but I only just noticed in previewD by accident:
If the time of day gets past 23:45, it doesn't start the next day (e.g., after Monday 23:45, the next time is Monday 00:00). The issue with this is, if you go to sleep, you will wake up on Monday morning and effectively have an extra day that week. This also works f you don't sleep and just skip time forward to 7am. The more noticeable issue is that, if this happens on Saturday, at 00:00 you get paid again for the week. If you ever wanted to disable the money cheat, this is another way to easily accumulate money.

It would just need a mechanism to roll over to the next day when you hit or pass 00:00 to fix this.
timeManger.rpy's skipTime() function should handle that, I'm gonna test/check what's wrong with it :unsure:

Reactions: TAR313

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
another suggestion can you implement a search rule so you check girls before the start of class for contraband and make it so girls don't always follow uniform rules and then punish them for not following rules as a girl gets more corrupt maybe she's purposely doing it to get punish

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Is there a way I can change the color of the girls names? The middle one is hard for me to see.

NameColor.jpg

Freesocer

Jun 4, 2019
Theres a little bug that i encountered that you can actually observe in the screenshot above as well. Sometimes it seems to add more girl than you should be able to have, the problem probably lies in the "round" functions you used in the "sleep" script to make it random how many of the possible girls will join.
1.PNG

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Is there a way I can change the color of the girls names? The middle one is hard for me to see.
Colors are randomized, I'll force them to be more brighter.

Theres a little bug that i encountered that you can actually observe in the screenshot above as well. Sometimes it seems to add more girl than you should be able to have, the problem probably lies in the "round" functions you used in the "sleep" script to make it random how many of the possible girls will join.
View attachment 1916144
Will be fixed next update ;)

~KOP~

Jun 30, 2022
I really like the way this is going. Any plans for interacting with the students outside the classroom? (I am talking about a system like in the classroom, not the events)

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I really like the way this is going. Any plans for interacting with the students outside the classroom? (I am talking about a system like in the classroom, not the events)
I'm planning to do some "school" renders for the player to move in the school a bit, also the "Photo Club" will integrate gameplay like in the exam room for you to get pictures for the year book (and as it's a photoshoot and not a unique event that needs writing I can implement at minimum one per girl)

Ninoss do you have a discord, im looking into another game tht i can mod and be part of the progress
There you go :
Gdiggers mssaliadim : If you join the discord, ask me for the 'modder' role for you to post your mods in a dedicated channel, will be way easier for ppl to see them ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: mlymly
Apr 14, 2018
Thank you for sharing your continued work on this project.

A question about modding girl folders:

Vids in the related girl's vids folder will be picked in priority over ones in the game/vids folder.
Can players add some custom clothing images into a girl folder to use instead of the default ones?

That could be a way to match 2d drawn, 3d cg and photography girls and outfits.

Does the existing code in 'clothing.rpy' support this or would there be some other areas of the script that would need to be updated as well?

Reactions: renee188
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes