Fan Art WVM: Art Assets and Fan Art Thread

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hair for Coach Harper is Perrin Hair by AprilYSH using Perrin 52 Pose 15, when she is wearing it up and sometimes the braid is in the front using Perring 52 Pose 01. I think the color is Perrin 10 M BrownDk.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
darklive3 I'm leaning toward thin curly, she has no man in her life so no need to go through the hassle of keeping it trim and clean. But if it's clean then are there large lips fully exposed, again I am leaning toward small.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Pijele800

May 31, 2020
Anna(Rachael's Client) is
Kenji:
Ryker:

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Pijele800
I think there are two options, you could DM the original poster and see if they are still around to edit the original post, or you could create a new post that just lists them all and maybe ask a mod to move it up to the top.

I am glad that you are still looking for the assets, I would love to find Azel's assets (the MC's foster mom).

Reactions: Pijele800

Pijele800

May 31, 2020
Pijele800
I think there are two options, you could DM the original poster and see if they are still around to edit the original post, or you could create a new post that just lists them all and maybe ask a mod to move it up to the top.

I am glad that you are still looking for the assets, I would love to find Azel's assets (the MC's foster mom).
Azel's Assets have already been found(The second post on this thread)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Pijele800 I don't know how I missed that one.

But I have an issue. Look at the attached test, this includes the standard Kylie Eyebrow, which I think is wrong. I have , and installed in my DAZ Studio setup, but it is in neither of those packages. Many Genesis 8 models don't have separate eyebrows so I can't seem to find it in my install. Maybe anyone that has played with brows can chime in if they recognize these.

Azel-brow-test.png Azel-ingame.png
Left = Test
Right = In game

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is what I have so far for Azel

Obviously post #2 had the model correct, . Then eyes are Kylie Eyes 01, I believe the lashes are Kylie Lash 02, usually no makeup unless she is going out then it is Kylie Eyeliner LIE. There is some level of the HD Wrinkles Apply (probably a bit less than 50%). Under the character options use the Kylie No Brow as the default Kylie brows don't match a single render in WVM. The closest I could get with brows was using SNB G8F Black color, SNB G8F Groomed, SNB G8F Straight Style, SNB G8F Brows Thicker and one of the Bushy styles. There probably is a preset close enough but I didn't look. I am also sure that some dial tweaking was done with her lips or maybe something like was used to get the general shape. With only a couple of exceptions almost all the main characters have lips that protrude more than a typical Genesis 8 character. The hair is without using hairblending and only base color Liv Hair Base Color 10 and she seems to only sport the black hair band.

I will try to see if there is some preset morph that can give her a more voluptuous figure. as there are breast and glute morphs applied also, but for Fan Art one touch morphs are easier to use than trying to figure out all the dial settings.

One last note, if the setting is yellow then I am almost 100% sure, purple settings are just a wild ass guess.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote